Chapter 20

A/N: I don't think I say this enough but,Thanks for reading! Currently this story has 1.7k reads? Thank y'all for that! Also,I usually say thanks to people who comment but if I haven't replied to one of your comments (Sorry) thank you for commenting! Also,I feel like people who vote for stories are under appreciated lol. Votes help the story get noticed and when you vote for like all my chapters,I really appreciate that. Thanks to all my new followers too. Thank you to everyone. XX

OHHHH and also! I always get comments telling me you like the chapter and everything which is amazing,But feel free to tell me what you think will happen next. 9 times out of 10 I'll already know what'll happen next,But giving me your ideas might give me some ideas! Plus it's just nice to hear your opinions. X

// Sadie //

I'd come back to my hotel room about an hour ago to get ready for the bar. I was torn between just going in some jeans or wearing a dress,But I decided to wear a dress.

It's goes down to mid thigh and I decided to wear heels with it again. One thing I've always loved about myself is,I can rock some heels. I don't wear them all the time as they're not exactly my style,But when I do wear them,I don't trip and fall on my face very often and they never seem to hurt my feet. Once I chased down my sister while wearing heels. I felt powerful.

I put my two toned hair into a cute ponytail before putting on a little makeup. I can't say that I usually dress up and put on makeup,I'm fine without it,But sometimes it feels really good to get fancy.

"Knock knock!" I hear. I smile slightly before running towards the door quickly. I swing it open and grin as I see Dean standing there,Looking handsome as ever.

"Wow." He mutters,Looking me up and down. "Wow."

"Thanks." I laugh,Grabbing his hand as we walk down the hall. "You don't look to bad yourself."

"Well the titty master must always look his best." He says. "But I don't have anything on you darlin'. You look fantastic." He hums. "Thank you." I blush.

******

Me and Dean had drank a beer together before going our separate ways. Randy had wanted us to come have a shot contest with him,But I told Dean that he could just go alone. I don't really want to get drunk tonight. I'd spotted the girls anyways,So I decided to join them.

"I bet I can down this before you can." Paige giggles,Looking toward Brie. Brie shrugs before holding her bottle up,Yelling out a 'Brie Mode!' And trying her best to down her drink before Paige does.

Other than those two,Everyone seems to still be sober. We all laugh as Paige gets beer all over her white tank top. She shrugs before pulling it up to try to drink the beer off of it.

"So,Sadie." Summer says,Drawing my attention to her. I smile at her,Nodding at her to go ahead. "I haven't really seen much of you around here. I'm glad we're getting the chance to finally hang out." She giggles.

I'm not sure how to feel about her. Since I came here,Summer has given me a bad vibe. She seems obnoxious and fake and I have no problem with distancing myself from her. I just don't think that her intentions are good.

At the same time though,I hate to think like that. I've heard stories about Summer and none seem to be good,So maybe that's why I don't trust her,But I shouldn't be judging a book by it's cover. I don't want to be biased towards her because of everything I've heard.

People just seem not to like her,And when people don't like a person,They talk about them in a bad way,Put them in a bad light and they tend to exaggerate things. I'm not saying that what I've heard about her isn't true,But maybe she's not as bad as people make her out to be. I think I should be more open minded about her.

"Yeah me too." I smile.

"Hey if you want,Maybe me and you could go shopping tomorrow?" She asks. "I know that's all we seem to ever do around here." She giggles. "But unless you want to do anything else..."

"Oh no,Shopping is fine." I say. "You can never shop too much." I giggle.

"Oh you keep talking like that and we'll be great friends!" She laughs. "I'm sure you know who I am but I should give you a proper introduction. I am Summer Rae." She says holding out her hand.

"Sadie Tamara Fay Benson. Nice to meet you."

"I love your name!" She says. "It's unique!"

"Thank you. I actually like your name too. It's cute."

Okay so maybe I did judge her too quickly. She's not that bad.

***

Me and Summer had been talking all night long. The other girls had gotten up to dance around thirty minutes ago but we decided to stay at our quiet table in the corner and get to know each other better.

I learned about Summer's music taste,Her favorite colors,Favorite clothing designers,Her family and friends and much more. She'd learned equally as much about me. Summer is actually really easy to talk to and quite funny when she wants to be.

The more I speak to her,The more I wonder why people dislike her so much. Well,Even she admitted to me that she can be rude when she wants,But only when provoked and I guess that's understandable.

"Well." I sigh. "It's getting late and I'm getting sleepy,So see you tomorrow?" I ask standing up to stretch. She nods and smiles before giving me a small hug. "Yeah I can't wait! See you later."

I'm actually really looking forward to tomorrow.

A/N: So no drama this chapter! YAY HAPPINESS.

Do you guys trust Summer? Is there a character that hasn't even been mentioned much if at all in this story that you think will enter just to fuck shit up?

I hope this story isn't getting boring to you guys,But hey. Sadie and Dean can't always have drama. They deserve some happiness don't you think? XX.