Chapter 43

// Sadie //

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I smile passing around a few plates. After me and the girls woke up, We immediately got dressed and put the food in the car. Then we drove down the homeless center to give out the food. When we get done in a few hours, We'll go back home and eat what we've got left.

"Thank you." An older lady smile softly. "This is very nice of you." She has a strong Hispanic accent and it makes me smile. I've always thought those accents were so cute. "It's no problem, Really. Have you ever been here before?" I ask.

"No. I just recently lost my home..." She sighs. "It was a couple months ago. Nobody has really been kind to me since, So It shocks me that you are here handing out all this delicious food at a time when you should be spending time with your family."

"Aw." I mumble. "Well I really don't mind being here." I smile.

She smiles at me one last time before walking off slowly. "This is so fun." Summer says, Popping up next to me. "These people are so sweet. I've been hugged a million times since we got here." She giggles. I nod. "Yeah this is great. Wait until we pass out desert though. I made some really good chocolate chip cookies and some brownies, They'll love it."

******

// Dean //

"You can have some ham if you want." She smiles. "Trust me there's plenty to go around. I cooked Turkey too. And we've got mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, carrots-"

"Renee." I cut her off.

"Yes?" She mumbles, Looking towards me.

"You told me to come to your house because you needed to talk to me about-"

"I know." She cuts me off. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to avoid it I guess. I'm scared and I'm panicking and I'm just...I don't know what to do." She says, Throwing her head in her hands. I roll my eyes and sigh. I am so stupid.

I gave up spending Thanksgiving with my girl because my ex girlfriend needed me to come to her house. If Sadie finds out about this she will be livid. I feel so bad for lying to her. She thinks I'm at my house, Miserable, Taking care of 'business' and instead, Here I am in Renee's house.

"Renee, I don't have time for this." I huff.

"Thanks for the sympathy." She mutters.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I was supposed to feel bad for you because you got knocked up by some guy you don't even know. I can't believe you. You cheated on your boyfriend at the time with some unknown guy and then you come to me and you want me to feel bad for you because you did the same thing to him that you did to me? Only this time the consequences caught up with you." I laugh bitterly. "I am not here to be your shoulder to cry on. I'm not here because I want to be here. I'm here because I need to be. I don't want you to do anything dumb. Don't you dare get rid of this baby."

"Dean, I just got my job back." She whines. "I can't have a baby, My career could possibly be over. I just...I can't-"

"You can and you will." I state. "I know that it's your body that's gonna have to go through this whole process and I know that it's your decision, But come on Renee." I sigh, Scooting closer to her. "You cannot get rid of this baby. It's your responsibility. You made it. Aren't you proud of that?" I ask.

"...No." She shakes her head. "I'm not. I'm a bad person. A terrible person. I will be a horrible mother. I don't...I don't even really know who this baby's father is. It's either the guy I cheated with's, Timothy, Or my boyfriend of the time, Evan. I don't know which one." She shakes her head. "Raising a kid by myself is just not something I can do, I'm sorry. This kid deserves to have a father."

"Yeah it does..." I bite my lip. "I'm sorry, Renee." I sigh.

"It's alright...I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I've ruined your holiday and I'm sorry that you're here with me instead of with Sadie." She mumbles. I shrug, Looking down. "I'm also really sorry that I,Um...Cheated on you."

"Let's not even go there." I shake my head.

"We have to go there eventually! I'm sorry that I ruined our relationship. I know you still hate me for it. I know you're still upset about it, I am too. I should've never said all the mean things that I did about you. I should've never ruined what we had-"

"You're damn right." I laugh sarcastically. "I really loved you, Ya know? You were my best friend. I loved you. So much." "I know..." She sighs. "I trusted you with my whole entire life, Basically. You were the reason I woke up. Then you just...You left and you took my heart with you. And you know what, Because of you, For the longest time I was pushing away Sadie. I would insult her and do everything I could to push her away and that was so stupid because she is the best thing that's ever happened to me." I shake my head.

"No. She's not. I am!" She yells. "Do you honestly think Sadie is better than me? Do you really think that she could ever replace me? Dean you loved me and I loved you. We were a great couple. We fit together perfectly. Don't you miss me? Don't you miss us?" She asks.

I can't help but notice that she's leaning in now. Shit. What the fuck do I do? I know I should back away and tell her that I'm over her but I'm honestly...Confused. I love Sadie but I don't think I'm fully over Renee...We have history. She was my first love. I can't just forget her.

"Renee." I mutter.

Instead of answering me, She smashes her lips to mine. She rubs her fingers through my hair and climbs on top of me. Soon enough, My arms find themselves around her waist. My lips start moving too, Deepening the kiss.

Her hands move clumsily down my body, Stopping once they land on my belt. She starts to undo it and I pull away from her slightly. "Dean?" She whispers.

"I...Let me get it." I mumble, Undoing it myself.

"Dean what about...What about S-"

"Shh. I'm with you right now." I whisper. "I just need to be with you right now."

A/N: PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME.

SHIT IS GETTING GOOD....OR ACTUALLY BAD.

Honestly if you think this is drama then you should see what I've got planned for the future.