Chapter 70

// Aymie //

"This is the best way to spend my birthday." I sigh happily. "Thank you."

"Oh it's really no problem." Sadie laughs. I sigh again and let my eyes flutter shut as the man continues to rub my feet. I've never felt so content in my whole life. He sure knows how to use his hands...

After opening all my presents this morning, Me and Sadie spent a little more time with our friends before heading out to start our day. We first went to the mall and bought a few things before getting some food and then heading to the nail salon. We got our nails and toe nails done and then we went to get our hair done. I added some blonde highlights and Sadie left hers the way it is since she just recently got it done for her photo shoot.

After that we headed off to the spa. So far we've gotten back rubs, Mud baths and foot massages. It's been a great day, Needless to say. The best part of it all is that I'm getting to spend time with my sister. Although I've been touring with her, It still feels like I barely get to see her for more than a few hours at a time, Not that I can blame her. She's a busy woman and I'm very proud of her for doing such a good job here.

Having one on one time with her all day long has been so refreshing. We've talked about everything going on in our lives recently and I just feel like we have an even better understand of each other than what we did before. I feel even closer to her and that feels great.

Although I'm happy to be spending time with her, I'm a little upset because I know I have to leave the tour soon. Of coarse she'll be leaving with me, Since her and all the other superstars' Christmas break begins on December 22nd. But when it's time for her to come back to work I won't be able to come back with her.

I guess I should just focus on spending time with her now though.

******

// Dean //

"You're worrying over nothing." Seth sighs as I kick my feet up onto the hotel coffee table. I take a long sip of my beer before looking towards him. "You two have been getting along lately. Please don't ruin it." "I'm just saying what I think." I shrug. "I think I should tell her that I won't be able to spend Christmas with her this year."

"You're so stupid." Roman shakes his head, Plopping down next to me. I huff a little as the movement makes some of my beer splash out onto my white shirt, But I shrug and take another sip from my bottle. "This is gonna be you and Sadie's first Christmas together. You should obviously be with her."

"I'd love to be with her but I do have a sister who I have to think about. How do you think she'd feel if I ditched her and left her alone on Christmas?" I ask.

"Oh come on, Ambrose. You know Sadie would not mind having your sister come to her house as well." Seth tells me. "Yeah but I'm sure she already has plans and...I don't want me or my sister getting in the way." I sigh.

"She won't mind a bit...Besides, If I recall correctly, The last Holiday you spent without Sadie ended horribly." Seth narrows his eyes at me. I roll my eyes and flip him off before placing my empty beer bottle down on the table and opening a new one. "That's in the past-"

"It was last month." He rolls his eyes.

"Well it's not gonna happen again." I sigh.

"Why don't you wanna spend Christmas with Sadie?" Roman asks firmly. "Something has to be bothering you. I know this isn't about you feeling like you'd be in the way. You know she wouldn't mind you spending Christmas with her. So what's up? What's the problem?" Roman asks.

"...I haven't spent Christmas with anyone in a long time. I'm used to spending it alone and...I don't know, It's stupid, But I just don't know how it'll be." I shrug.

"Well...You've been trying new things for a while now." Seth smirks. "I know you'll enjoy being with her on Christmas. Just try it."

"Fine." I mutter. "But this better not end badly or I'm blaming you two."

******

"There's a hole in the earth like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it. But not for long. They all deserve to die, Tell you why Ms. Lovett tell you why. Because in all of the whole human race,Ms. Lovett,There are two kinds of men and only two. There's the one staying put in his proper place and the one with his foot in the other one's face, Look at me Ms. Lovett, Look at you! No we all deserve to die, Even you Ms. Lovett even I! Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief ,For the rest of us death will be a relief, We all deserve to die!"

I sung along to the song as I watched one of my favorite movies, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Since Sadie and Aymie have been yelling and screaming over Johnny Depp recently, They've put me in the mood to watch some of his movies and this one by far has got to be one of my absolute favorites. It's dark and it's true.

I'm always a sucker for movies about crazy ass killers, After all.

I groan to myself as I lay on my stomach to get comfortable, But it just makes me feel more nauseous. Maybe I shouldn't have drunk all those beers... The hangover is already setting in.

I try to keep myself awake. I'm not even halfway done with the movie. But I can slowly feel myself getting drowsier and drowsier. Today has been a tiring day. I suppose I should just let myself get to sleep...

A/N: I highly suggest you watch the clip above. It's the song 'Epiphany' from the movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. That movie is by the way my favorite thing right now. I've watch it three times a day for the past week. (Please don't think I'm exaggerating I'm not I promise. I've literally watched this damn movie three times a day for the past week. Someone send help, I'm obsessed.)

Have any of you guys ever watched it? (The 2007 Johnny Depp version or any of the plays?) If not...I feel bad for you! It's the greatest!

Also, Is anyone else just obsessed with killers and movies about dark stuff? Am I insane? They really need to start making the people who play the serial killers in movies ugly because this is not healthy...

Sorry this chapter isn't all that great, I've been busy but I wanted to just put a chapter out for you guys. Plus I need to move this story along so I can start spilling tea and writing the drama *Smirks evilly*