Chapter 57

// Aymie //

I sigh softly as I watch Dean fidget around in his seat as we wait for our pizza. He'd taken me to an arcade and we've been playing games for around three hours. When we got hungry he offered to buy some pizza and I of coarse took him up on his offer.

I've been having a pretty good time but he's been acting insanely nervous the whole time. Obviously he's aware of the fact that I'm not his biggest fan right now.

"You're gonna get chair burn." I mutter, rolling my eyes. "What?" He asks. "Chair burn." I say again. "It's like carpet burn but you're in a chair...it's a thing!"

"Right...sorry." He mumbles. "It's alright just...stop being so awkward around me." I half whine. "I don't like this. You're being all quiet and weird. I don't like it. Let's just get back to normal,Yeah?" I ask.

He smiles,giving me a small nod. "Yeah, okay." He says. "Thanks. I'm really sorry for everything."

"Yeah yeah yeah, you always are." I roll my eyes. "You have no idea how lucky you are. I went so easy on you." I shake my head. "Last guy that did something bad to Sadie got his car windows knocked out."

"Really?" He asks. I nod. "Yep." I remember it like it was just yesterday. I'd had enough of that bastard hitting my sister like he was crazy. I went over to his house with my baseball bat and smashed his car windows. If he hadn't called the fucking cops I would've gotten to smashing his house Windows to. But no, that bitch boy decided to call the cops on me. Piece of shit.

"Here's your pizza." The waiter smiles,putting our pizzas down on the table. "Enjoy!" He says before walking away.

I smile largely before digging right in. I'd gotten four slices, all with different toppings. One has pineapples, one has sausage, one has peppers and one is my very own, custom made, ice cream pizza.

Chocolate ice cream on top of cheese pizza. Can't get any better than that.

"Um...have you always ate this much?" Dean asks. I glare at him and his eyes widen. "I'm not trying to be rude!" He says quickly. "It's just...you've been eating a lot of weird stuff lately."

"I have not."

"Yesterday you ate Nutella with cheese toast and then you added some pickle juice with it too."

"That's...not weird." I laugh. "You know me and Sadie have weird eating habits. Can't a girl eat what she wants around here without being judged?" I ask.

He stares at me for a little before narrowing his eyes at me. "Aymie-"

"Okay I'm pregnant." I whisper yell, throwing my pizza down. His eyes widen. "I couldn't take holding it in anymore, im sorry."

"You too?" He mumbles.

"What?"

"Nothing." He shakes his head. "Wow this is...what?" He whispers to himself. "I...I just thought you were on your period. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!" He yells. I shh him quickly and look around to make sure no one is looking. "You had sex?!" He whisper yells. "Were you pressured into this? Oh that bastard,Blake is gonna get it." He growls.

"No,no. Trust me I was willing." I mumble. "We used protection before you ask. He had on a condom, I'm on birth control, I don't know how this happened." I sigh. I try to hold back my tears as I speak. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? This is a good thing,Aymes." He smiles.

"No it's not." I shake my head. "God I'm so stupid." I sigh,throwing my head back. "I'm nineteen years old,I'm still a baby myself! How am I gonna raise one? God of all the dumb things I've done...Dean I am such a failure. I'm a high school drop out, I didn't go to college, I almost over dosed on fucking sleeping pills which by the way I never went to rehab for so, sorry add that to the list of my fuck ups! I have no education, no job, I drink too much, I party too much, I don't live in my own fucking house and I'm currently on tour with my sister,getting in the way of her job." I cry. "And now,like a little dramatic wuss,I'm crying in front of you."