Chapter 55

A/N: So for those of you wondering, I plan to keep this book to a minimal of 100 chapters. Not saying it'll be at least 100 chapters, I'm just saying I'll try to keep it under 100 chapters. But who knows, It might go over. I have no idea right now because honestly, I suck at planning that kind of stuff ahead. I'm not sure if this book will have a sequel yet. I'm honestly not great at writing sequels for some reason so I might try to just make the ending...Well the ending.

And as for how this is going right now, There's a lot of drama in a lot of different areas. Right now, Sadie is confused about her feelings and everything but that is not the only thing going on...XX

~~ Monday ~~

// Sadie //

"I like her." I laugh. "She seems like a sweet girl."

"She's driving me crazy." Dean growls. "She's got a big mouth, She's always being snarky and sarcastic, She never shuts up and you know, She has the audacity to hate me. It's not my fault I didn't know she existed!" He yells, throwing his hands up. "She's nice to you, Yeah, But to me? Nope. She's a bitch."

"Welcome to the land of having a little sister." I roll my eyes.

"Bitch, Don't get slapped." Aymie growls.

"Anyways, I'm just saying that having a sister can be...Drama, At time. Plus, She's just gotta get used to you. Come on, You'd be pissed too if you came to visit your big brother and he acted like a jerk towards you." I say.

"A jerk, I am not being a jerk!"

"You kind of are." Aymie shrugs, Looking at her nails. "You haven't spent any time with her, You're always being snappy towards her, You haven't hugged her once and, Dean she's going through a hard time. Maybe she is being rude to you but come on, Do you honestly think she came here to argue with you? Think about it. She's spending her own money to be here. She has to pay for her hotel room and everything because she isn't staying with you in hers. She's had to get her own car because you won't offer for her to ride with you. She came here because she needed you, Even if she won't admit it. If she really hated you she would've left by now. She just wants to get to know you."

"Baby sis...You've made me proud." I say, Wiping a fake tear.

"I try." She smirks.

"Well I guess I never thought about it like that." Dean mutters. "You guys are right. I should be more understanding...But I'm not good at this. I'm not good at relationships of any sort. I'm not used to having family. What do I do?" He asks.

I smile, Standing up and walking over to him. I push him down onto the couch and then sit on his lap, Wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ew." Aymie mumbles.

"You know plenty about family. Roman and Seth are your family. Aymie is your family. You take great care of them. If anyone messes with them, You stick up for them. They always know they can come to your for anything. You protect them with everything in you. You need to let your sister know that you'll do the same for her. As for relationships...Me and you are doing alright, Aren't we? We've made mistakes but we're making it work." I smile.

"Thank you baby." He whispers.

"I feel I should leave before you two start making out so...See ya!" Aymie exclaims before running out quickly. I laugh, Shaking my head at her. "You know, I still think she's pissed at me." Dean says with a small sigh. "She doesn't really talk to me anymore. She kind of just ignores me."

"She still hasn't said sorry to you for literally attacking you in the hallway." I sigh.

"No it's alright. She doesn't owe me an apology of any sort. If I wasn't a douche bag It wouldn't have happened. but I do owe her an apology...I think I'm going to do something for her. If it's alright with you, I'd like to take her out. Maybe do a bunch of stuff she loves as a way to say i'm sorry."