Chapter 54

// Sadie //

Her name is Janna.

The girl that I slept with last night,That's her name. Janna. Janna Walker.

I still can't believe I slept with someone last night, let alone a woman. Not that I have a problem with that but...This just isn't something I'd do. Am I losing my mind? I think I am. And you know, I blame Dean. Before he came along I was damn near sane.

And speaking of the devil, What the hell do I tell him if he asks what I was up to last night? Am I supposed to tell him when I'm with someone else? Is that part of this whole deal? Maybe we should've talked about that.

If I don't tell him, One day he could find out and he'd be hurt that I didn't tell him, And that I practically, though not technically, cheated on him. If I tell him now, I'd probably just blurt it out and he might be upset with me. Then again, This was our deal. We're allowed to see other people.

"You're hot when you're staring like that, Ya know."

I blink a couple times before my eyes focus. I blush, Realizing that I was staring at her for at least a couple minutes. "Sorry." I mutter. "Thinking."

"It's cool." She shrugs.

"Yeah...So um, You're a lesbian huh." I smile. I try not to cringe when I realize how freaking stupid that was. Obviously she is. I was just trying to make conversation. She probably thinks I'm so dumb.

"Yup." She smirks. "And you're not."

"Yup." I sigh. "I'm sorry about last night."

"What for? I had a damn good time." She winks.

"Oh." I blush. "No but you said I basically dragged you here. Sorry if I was too forward."

"It's fine, Really. I was really turned on by it." She smirks. "Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable with my...Lesbianness." She shrugs. "I'm pretty forward."

"Yeah it's okay. I like it." I laugh.

"Yeah...So anyways, This has been fun and thanks so much for letting me stay here for a few hours. My hangover is pretty much gone now so...Yeah. I guess I should leave now." She says, Standing up. I stand up too and nod. "Yeah no problem. You're really cool." I smile.

"You too."

We stand around and stare at each other for a minute before she lets out a small sigh. "Can I um-I um...Ugh-" She lets out a defeated sigh and lunges towards me, Taking my head in her hands. I gasp a little before she kisses me roughly, Backing me up against the counter. I don't stop her, I just wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her back.

She breaks the kiss and backs away from me slightly. "Um...Sorry." She mumbles. Now she's the one blushing. I shrug, Letting out a little breath. "Um yeah, No it's all cool, It's cool." I mutter to myself. "Maybe I should um...I'm gonna-"

I cut myself off and put my hands around her neck. I pull her face down towards me and plant a big kiss on her pink lips. What can I say? She's enticing. I shove her slightly, Towards the living room and she breaks the kiss. "I'm guessing I'm not going anywhere?" She smirks. I shake my head. "Sorry Janna. You're mine for now." I giggle.

******

"For someone who isn't into girls, You're really good at that." She breathes. I roll my eyes and let out a small giggle. "I told you I was willing to try anything once."

"Yeah, That was twice." She laughs.

"Whatever...I've always dated men but I honestly don't prefer any gender I guess." I mutter.