Chapter 33

// Dean //

"I mean I just don't know what to do." I huff. "If she didn't take expensive jewelry I don't know what in the hell to do for her! Not to mention,The store I bought this from has a no return policy."

"Quit your whining boy." Roman says,Rolling his eyes at me. "You've tried one thing,One time and it didn't work. Stop being so impatient. She's making you earn her back and more power to her for it. If she didn't want you to buy her some expensive jewelry that means she probably wants something sentimental." He explains.

"But I'm not good at sentimental stuff." I moan. "This is so hard."

"Do you know what's gonna be even harder?" Seth asks. I raise my brows. "It's gonna be hard to walk into this building after your suspension and see her laughing and having a good time with some of her friends who just so happen to be guys,And knowing that she could choose to date any one of them at any moment because you let her go." He says. "Is that what you want? Do you want to lose her? Do you wan her to find someone else-"

"No." I shake my head.

"Okay then. Quit your moaning and whining and get your thinking cap on. We've all known Sadie for about six months now. What do we know about her?" He asks,Looking at me and Roman. I shrug. "She's pretty."

"It's true..." Roman mutters.

Seth sighs and rubs his temples slowly before taking in a breath. "Yes,Yes we do know that she's pretty." He says through clenched teeth. "What else do we know about her?"

"She has brown and black hair." I shrug.

"She has a sister." Roman says.

"You two are the most narrow minded people I've ever met! Obviously we've established her hair color and the fact that she has a sister but I'm trying to figure out the things that she really loves and...Oh. She has a sister." Seth mumbles after his rant. I roll my eyes. "Now who's narrow minded."

"Shut up Ambrose. Do you know where Aymie is?" He asks.

"She was in Sadie's room with her when I went there earlier." I shrug again.

"Okay,Well I'm going to send her text telling her to get down here to catering asap and in the meantime,Why don't you two just...Just rest your brains. Don't want you two using all your brain power in one go." He rolls his eyes.

"Are you calling us stupid?" I ask,Narrowing my eyes at him. "I ain't calling you smart." He says.

******

"Aymes,Hello lovely we missed you!" Seth smiles,Engulfing the nineteen year old in a large hug. Roman follows suit,Followed by me before we all sit back down. "What do you want?" Aymie asks crossing her arms.

"Why do you assume we want something?" Roman asks,Gesturing towards a seat. She sits down slowly and looks around at us skeptically. "Cut the crap. You guys interrupted my me time. I was about to look at pictures of Harry styles and masturb-"

"Alright then." I cut in. "Um,We need your help with something. We're trying to figure out some stuff about Sadie so that I can get her something sentimental to make up for our argument and get her back."

"Why should I help you?" She asks. "You've caused my sister a shit ton of pain."

"I know and I'm sorry for that. You have every right to be pissed at me too. But I really wanna make it right." I sigh. She rolls her eyes and shrugs before nodding slightly. "Yeah whatever,I'll help/ Only cause I hate you a lot less than other humans."

"Thanks so much. You're not gonna regret this." I smile. "So...Is there anything you can tell me about Sadie like...Some things that she loves? Her favorite things?" I ask. "Hmm...Sadie,As you know,Is very creative and artistic. She loves scrap books and posters and things that come from home you know? If you make her something she'll love it. You could...I don't know,Take photos of things that she loves. But you can't just buy things that she loves and put them on a table in your hotel room and snap photos of it. You should create a list of all the things that she likes and search for them all around the hotel or all around this town. She'll think that is the cutest thing ever." Aymie smiles. I nod.

"Okay. That sounds like it'll be pretty fun too. Like a scavenger hunt of some sort." Roman smiles.

"Yeah. Now onto things that Sadie loves. Dean,Remember just a while back when me and you went to breakfast and we brought her something back. What did we bring back?" Aymie asks. "Um...A blueberry muffin." I say.

"Yep. She loves blueberry muffins." Aymie smiles. "Are you taking notes?"

"I am." Seth answers her.

"Okay. Now her favorite color-"

"Gold!" I shout. "She says it all the time. She loves gold."

"Right. Now onto her favorite pair of shoes." She says. I have to think for a while. "Um...Converse or chuck taylors?" I ask. Aymie nods. "Yep. They're all she wears,Other than nikes or heels. What's her favorite makeup product?"

"She doesn't wear it much but she sure does love red lip stick." Seth says. Aymie nods. "Yep. Her favorite holiday is obviously Halloween or Christmas,Her current favorite show is either spongebob or American Horror story,And her current favorite singer is Beyonce. You getting it all?" Aymie asks. Seth nods muttering a quick "Got it" before she continues. "Her favorite form of art has got to be photography or either making things like shirts or pillows or something. And finally,She loves puppies...Just a tip." She winks.

"I should get her a puppy?" I ask.

"I'm not saying you have to. I'm just saying it'd be greatly appreciated from both of us." She smirks.

"Okay...So I'll find all that stuff around and take pictures of it. Anything else I could do? I don't care how long it'll take I'll do it." I state. Aymie hums to herself before clapping her hands. "Yeah. Maybe you could give her a video message from all her friends saying they know you fucked up but you've got good intentions,Something like that." She shrugs. "You could get Naomi,The Bellas,Pretty much all the divas. And you three obviously. She hangs out with Ziggy a lot and she's actually pretty good friends with Rusev and Kane."

"Wow...Okay,Yeah that's doable. I can do it." I smile.

"Yeah you can. And we'll help. How about,Me and Aymie round up all the superstars and divas for the video because I know she wants to meet them all." Seth smirks. "And you and Roman can walk around finding all the stuff to take pictures of. Then we can all meet up here in hopefully an hour or two if we move fast,And we can go to the pet shop just around the corner and find a little puppy."

"Sounds like a plan...Let's get started." I smirk.