Chapter 9

// Dean //

Saturday had been a good day. Everyone stayed in their hotel rooms and relaxed. Everyone took advantage of the fact that we had a well deserved off day. It was peaceful and nice.

Today is Sunday,Which means that I have a photoshoot with Roman and Seth today. I can't say I'm excited since photo shoots have never been my favorite thing to do,But at the same time I'm kind of happy about this one. I didn't get to see Sadie yesterday,I think she was hanging out with some of the superstars. Besides that,There was no valid reason for me to see her. But I missed her a little bit...

"Come on Dean if we're late Hunter is gonna kick our asses whenever he sees us." Roman yells. I roll my eyes before walking towards him slowly. "Hold your damn horses." I growl.

***

After arriving at the arena which is where we're having the photoshoot,Me and Roman met up with Seth. After having our usual greetings,We all began to walk towards the room where the photographers are. My heart starts beating a little harder and I don't know why. I could say I'm a little excited to see Sadie again,But maybe that's a slight overstatement.

I am ready to see her though!

When we walk into the room,All eyes turn towards us. People greet us left and right and tell us how great it is to see us again. Blah blah,Crap crap,All I could be concerned with was where Sadie was. I didn't see her.

"Where's Sadie?" I ask one of the photographers quietly. She smiles. "She just went to the bathroom but she should be-Oh there she is." She nods her head. I turn around a smile slightly,Seeing Sadie coming into the room and hugging Roman.

She makes her way towards me and nods her head,A small smile on her face. "Hey,Dean."

"Hi Sadie."

"How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"Good."

"Nice." I mutter.

Why is this so awkward? We're being decent to each other and it's just...A little weird for me. What am I supposed to say now? She's just looking at me... "So is your sister coming out?" I ask. She smiles wider and nods eagerly. "Yeah I talked to Hunter about it yesterday. She's gonna fly out and watch raw and then of coarse she'll ride with us. Shes gonna stay until Wednesday,Which is when my off days start." She explains. I nod.

"Cool..."

"Yep...So um,We're gonna shoot Roman first because I was told he has some sort of signing to get to,Then we'll shoot Seth and then you. Alright?" She asks. I nod.

***

I'd been here for an hour,Just sitting and watching. Roman had finished and left around thirty minutes ago and then it was Seth's turn. He should be finished in around five minutes.

Usually I'd be impatient and angry. There's nothing to do in this small room and though Seth is my friend,I'd rather not stare at him for thirty minutes while he poses shirtless with his title around his waist. But I'm not angry. I'm actually glad I'm going last. It's given me a chance to watch Sadie work,And boy is she great at her job. She's been patient with Roman and Seth,Which is more than I can say for most other photographers who've got a busy schedule and 'no time for us to be fooling around'

She's also very into what she's doing. She's been focusing and concentrating and she clearly cares about how the photos look. Earlier,When Seth didn't understand what they wanted him to do,She ran towards him and put him in the position that he needed to be in without complaint.

Every time a photo came out looking good,She jump up slightly and smile largely,Obviously excited. It made me smile as well. She loves her job and I think that's cute.

"Dean?" I jump at the sound of my name. "It's your turn." Sadie smiles.

"Yours shouldn't take that long. You're basically just gonna do the same poses that you usually do." She says walking behind the camera. "But first give us a big smile." She giggles.

A/N: Sorry this sucks it's really just a filler. For whatever reason,I had a bit of writers block when it came to writing this chapter. Next chapter should be better though!