Chapter 76

A/N: First of all I am so sorry for not updating much lately. My laptop has been crappy lately and it finally stopped working a few weeks ago. And I hate writing on my phone because that causes more spelling errors and etc. But thankfully I got a new laptop for Christmas and I am ready to write! Also I don't know if you guys have been reading my message things that I post but just in case you haven't I'll say it again, I'm sorry for not updating any stories other than this one lately. I have plans to finish up this story soon and when I do I have two new stories that'll be coming out. (One is a Harry Styles story and one is another Dean one.) And as for the stories I already have out (One shots books,No control, Etc.) I'm not gonna delete them but I'm not sure how often I'll be updating them even when this book is finished. So anyways,Now that I've got all of that out in the open, Merry Christmas! Hope you're having a good one.

// Sadie //

"I'm glad we had this talk." I smile before giving Dean a peck on the cheek. He smiles back at me and throws an arm over my shoulder as we walk towards the arena. Since we've been having a lot of misunderstandings lately, Dean decided he wanted to talk to me about it in the car on the way to the arena. I'm glad that we discussed our feelings. I really was starting to feel like we were slipping away from one another slowly, And that's the last thing I wanted to happen, Especially this early in the relationship. I feel like a humongous weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I think me and Dean are finally on the same page. 

"Well I have to go warm up with Seth. Raw is in three hours and I wanna beat him up a bit before it starts so he's sore tonight." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him before shoving him lightly. "Go easy on him. He's your friend,Remember? And I'm sure your sister is safe with him." 

"That little snake shouldn't be in the same room as my sister,Let alone dating her." He growls. 

"It could be worse. She could be dating Ziggy." I shrug.

"I resent that." Ziggler says,Walking up to us. I sigh. "Sorry Zig." I mutter. "Anyways,All I'm saying is that she could be dating someone super gross. Like...Like that one tech guy who's always trying to get into the divas locker room!" I smirk.

"I hate that guy." Dean mumbles. "I guess you're kind of right. But I still choose to be pissed at Seth. Now, I love you." He says before grabbing my face and planting a kiss on my lips. "Ew." Dolph mutters. Dean flips him off and continues to kiss me.

I pull away after running out of breath and smile. "Now go beat up your little brother."

"Yes m'am." He salutes me. "Don't try anything with my lady, Dolph."

"Well It is my job to steal your girl but I suppose I can take the day off." Dolph smirks. I roll my eyes at him before grabbing his arm. I wave at Dean before taking off with Dolph by my side. "Where are we going?" He asks.

"Catering." 

"Why?"

"Because I know you're hungry as always and I want to be with a friend." I shrug.

"Okay." He shrugs happily.

***

"I'm doing pretty good other than not being able to kick ass at the moment." Aymie sighs. "Yesterday this bitch in the grocery store looked at me the wrong way and I couldn't even throw hands because obviously I have the baby inside of me. It was terrible. And then last week,There was this snotty nosed, Snaggle toothed,Bugger eating kid who wanted to kick Blake in his shin. And that dumb boy I call my man did not kick his ass back. And the kid ran away faster than I could get to him." She huffs.

"Why did the kid kick Blake?" I ask in amusement.

"We were in a toy store and Blake grabbed a little robot and he was looking at it and the boy ran over and kicked him because he wanted the stupid toy. And get this,This child's mama saw the whole damn thing and did not say anything. But she would've gotten mad if I would've been able to whoop the little kid's ass now wouldn't she!"

"Well that sounds like...Fun. Anyways what do you think the baby will be? Boy or girl? Got any names?" I ask.

"I'm hoping for a boy now. If it is a boy I wanna name it after a wrestler."

"Aymie-"

"No I'm serious. I really wanna name it Dean or Roman or Dolph. Or maybe Bray. Because those are really cute names that I honestly like very much and I'd love to name my baby after one of them." She explains.

"I actually can't blame you for that. Those are some pretty cute names. If I had a kid I'd name him Roman. It's a cool  name." I shrug. "Well what if it's a girl? Wanna name it after a diva?"

"Well I wanna name it something unique. If I'd name her after any diva I'd name her after Summer Rae. And that's sad to say because we hate that bitch. But her name is pretty." 

"True."

"Yeah. And I also thought about the name Phoebe. Because you know,Phoebe off of friends. She was great. Or I could name her Beyonce. Because then she'd be named after a queen. And I like the name Harley too."

"Harley is a cute name." I nod. "Well listen I have to go because raw is gonna be ending soon. I love you though. And tell Blake I love him too."

"Alright,Bye. Have a good night."

"You too. Bye." I smile hanging up the phone. I've missed having Aymie around.

She's still crazy as ever.

A/N: This is kinda another filler. SORRY! But just so you know, Lots of drama coming up to make up for the sucky chapters. ;) Somebody from the past is coming back. Who do you think it is? (Actually two people)