Chapter 32

// Sadie //

"So a few days ago at the last meeting,You guys asked me to come up with an idea for a new shirt for Paige. I was thinking that the shirt could be black and white. Well the shirt is white but Paige's outline should be drawn in black on it. And it'll be a picture of her leaning back like she does when she does her entrance and throws her jacket down,You know? And 'This is my house' Could be written at the bottom of it." I explain.

"It'll look something like this." Kaegan says,Showing them the picture she'd drawn.

"I love this." Paige smiles. "It's just what I pictured. What do you think,Steph?"

"I was expecting great things from you but I didn't know your idea would be this good." Stephanie smiles. "I bet this shirt would sell out quickly. And what about the new shirt for Naomi?"

"We thought it'd be a good idea to have her standing on the shirt like she stands on the ramp. One of her shoes can be glowing pink and the other one green. She can be in her green leopard print outfit or the one with the bandannas. Whichever she'd prefer. And going across it could be 'I'm amazing' written in green or blue." I say. Again,Kaegan shows everyone her drawing.

"Well thank you two very much for this. I think everyone can agree that these shirts should definitely be made." Stephanie smiles. "I'll let you know for sure in a couple of days. Have a great day." She says.

I nod and stand up from my seat,Quickly walking towards the door. I love sitting in on these meetings and giving my ideas,But I've had to pee for the last hour. If I don't get to a bathroom soon I'm going to explode. "Great work today Kaegan." I smile. "Your drawings were amazing as usual and they were exactly what I wanted." I speak quickly as we walk down the halls.

"Thanks." She laughs. "Your ideas were amazing as usual! Anyways,I have to go so I'll see you later."

As soon as I see that she is out of view,I take off down the hall and run around the corner only to bump into a hard chest. "Woah there. Where are you trying to get to so fast?"

I roll my eyes and let out a long sigh. "I have somewhere to be,Dean."

"Okay...Can I talk to you first?" He asks. I shake my head,Trying to step around him but he blocks my way. "I really need to talk to you." "Alright hurry up." I groan. "Okay...Look,About our argument yesterday,I'm sorry. I know you're probably sick of hearing that from me and,I'm sick of saying it all the time,But I really,Truly am sorry. I was an asshole and a jerk and I just,I deserve to be punched in the face-"

"I know,Speed it up." I cut in.

"Just...I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. You didn't deserve to be yelled at or insulted and I definitely deserved my punishment. It was all my fault,Not yours. I should've controlled my anger. I should've known better than to get into a fight with someone in a bar. And you were absolutely right. I did have problems like this before I started dating you. If anything,You've managed to somehow tame me a bit. I'm sorry." He sighs.

"Why?" I ask. "Why do you always do this? You mess up and then one day later you apologize for it and then you mess up and then you apologize and then the cycle just continues. This is getting so old so fast,Dean. Why do you do this?"

"Hell if I know." He throws his hands up. "I'm stupid and hard headed and I'm big mouthed and I get myself into trouble easily. And you were also right about me needing to man up. I'm always blaming other people for what I do and it isn't right. So I'll work on it. For you."

"Sure." I mutter.

"Maybe you don't believe me now but I promise,I will change. I'll make myself better. But I can't do it without having you by my side." He whimpers. "Please? I promise I'll try my hardest to stop fucking up." He smiles,Leaning down towards me.

I quickly put my hand up so he can kiss it instead of my lips. "Not this time,Ambrose." I glare. "You're not gonna give me this same speech and then have me accept it once again. I am sick and tired of you yelling at me and insulting me and blaming me and I'm sick of you giving me half hearted apologies to make up for it. Like I said,This is a cycle. I think right now I'm going to break the cycle,Because I don't like it. If you really want me back,You're gonna have to work for it."

"Alright...Okay I wasn't expecting this." He mumbles. "But yeah,Yeah you're right. I have to earn your trust and I have to earn you back...How do I do that?" He asks,Furrowing his brow. I roll my eyes. "I'm not going to tell you. You figured out how to get me to leave so you figure out how to make me come back. Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go pee."

******

"I'm sorry too. You were right. I was being mean and way too blunt. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I was just worried about you." Aymie smiles. I nod. "Yeah,We were both wrong in a way. I was being stubborn and ungrateful. I ran to you looking for comfort and help and then when you gave me help I got mad at you for it. Let's just forget about this."

"Okay,Sounds like a good idea." She says. "So I have to leave tomorrow." She frowns. "I'm gonna miss you and the guys." "We'll miss you too. Sorry you couldn't stay for the whole week." I sigh. "Yeah. Of coarse mom would need me for something now." She rolls her eyes. "But your off days start on Monday and you'll get to come home for a week which will be great! You can meet Blake and we can go to the beach cause it's always good temperature in Florida." She smirks. "It'll be fun."

"Yeah I can't wait. And-"

I get cut off by a loud knock on the door. I shrug to myself before getting up and running towards it,Throwing it open. "Dean?" I ask in confusion. "Didn't I just see you like an hour ago? What are you doing here?"

"You told me I needed to find a way to get you to come back to me." He smiles. "So I got you this." He says before handing me a blue box. I narrow my eyes at him and take the box slowly before opening it. My breath catches in my throat as I see that he got me a beautiful diamond necklace with matching earrings.

"Holy hell."

I jump,Not knowing that Aymie was standing behind me looking at the jewelry as well. "Dean dude,That's beautiful." She laughs in disbelief. "It is." I nod. "Sorry I can't take it."

"What?" They both ask. "Are you insane? Bitch if you don't wanna wear it you can at least sell it on ebay!" Aymie yells. I roll my eyes. "Do you not like it?" Dean asks,Disappointment lacing his voice. I shake my head. "I love it. It's gorgeous. I've never had expensive jewelry like this before."

"Then take it-"

"I can't. Dean,I don't care if every diamond in this necklace is worth forty thousand dollars. This isn't gonna automatically make me accept your apology. This isn't how you're gonna get me back." I explain. "It's beautiful but it's not...Meaningful I guess. I mean it could be meaningful if given in the right moment but,I guess what I'm trying to say is,I'm not the type of girl to accept gifts like this as an apology. Good effort though." I say before handing him the box and closing the door in his face.

Aymie sighs and shakes her head before walking towards my bed and throwing herself on it. "You are such a good fucking person. I hate you for it." She growls. I laugh. "No I'm serious." She says,Sitting up. "If it were me I would've took it."

"Well I'm making him work for it this time...Let's just see how this turns out." I mumble.