Chapter 69

// Dean //

"You're not getting her lingerie for her birthday." Sadie sighs, Rolling her eyes. "But she'll love it!" Seth yells, Throwing his hands up. "I don't know what else to get her."

"How about a crib or some diapers or something. She is pregnant ya know." I roll my eyes. "Yeah but that's not a present for her, It's a present for her baby. I wanna get something that she can use now. Can she wear a diaper? Can she sleep in a crib? No." Seth huffs.

"Yeah but think about it. In a few months, She won't be able to wear any tight lingerie either. The last thing she'll want is something that'll make her feel fat." Sadie explains.

"Well she's your sister." Seth whines. "What do you think she'll want?"

"If I were her, I'd want some earmuffs so I wouldn't have to listen to you." Roman mutters. "I got her present a few weeks ago because I am not a last minute shopper. How you gone wait until the day before the girl's birthday to be trying to think what to get her?"

"Mind your damn business big man." Seth growls.

"He's right." Naomi laughs. "I got her a present a few weeks ago too."

"What did y'all get her?" Sadie asks.

"I got her a bracelet." Naomi smiles. "It's gold and it's so pretty."

"Oh she'll love it." Sadie says. "What about you Rome?"

"I got her some converse and some makeup since she's been complaining about running out." Roman laughs. "Aw so sweet." Sadie says. "What about you Dean?" "I'm putting my name on whatever Seth gets her." I shrug. Sadie hits my head softly and I chuckle, Grabbing her waist to make her sit on my lap. "I'm kidding. All Seth's gifts suck so I'd never do that."

"Thanks." He mumbles sarcastically.

"I got her some cute little pillows and two nice comforters cause I know how much you two love that stuff." I say. "True. We do indeed love cute pillows and stuff." Sadie smiles. "So what'd you get her?" Seth asks.

"Well she has an obsession with Johnny Depp. More specifically she has an obsession with Johnny Depp in any of Tim Burton's movies. So I got her a whole bunch of Johnny Depp movies, Including her favorites, What's eating Gilbert grape, Dark shadows, And sleep hollow, And I got a crap ton of shirts with Johnny's face on them." She giggles. "And since me and her are about the same size...I'm sure we'll both get good use out of them. God knows I'd love to have Johnny's face on my boobs-"

"Um excuse me?" I cut her off. "I'm sitting right her. Besides...I'm hotter than Johnny Depp aren't I?" I ask. "Um...So Seth what are you thinking of getting her?" She changes the subject. I roll my eyes and tickle her sides, Causing her to squirm around.

"Well hell if I know." He grumbles. "Naomi can I put my name on your gift?"

"Hell no. Sorry Sethie, I looked long and hard for the perfect gift for her."

"Fine...Does she enjoy posters?" He asks. "Yeah she's been meaning to go out a buy some more for her room actually." Sadie nods. "Well great. I'll get her some Johnny Depp posters...And some one direction posters too."

"Nice." Sadie smiles.

"Well guys, I have got to go practice for my match tonight." Naomi sighs, Standing up to stretch. "You'll do great." Sadie reassures her. "I hope so. I love the TLC paper view." Naomi laughs. "I should probably go to the gym myself." Roman says, Standing up as well. "Come on Seth."

"Sir yes sir." Seth mutters.

When everyone walks out and the door is shut I smirk to myself before sliding my hand towards the inside of Sadie's thigh. "You're in the danger zone, Mr. Ambrose." Sadie giggles. "Oops." I mumble.