Chapter 28

// Aymie //

After we finally got out of the haunted house,We decided that since it's around twelve at night and none of us are really tired,It'll be fun to go to a bar for a couple drinks. Obviously I'm not legal but...Ya know In London I am. That counts for something right?

"Just do not go overboard. No more than three drinks,IF that. Got it?" Sadie asks sternly. I roll my eyes and nod quickly. "Yes sister Sadie,I vow to not lose my mind over a couple drinks." I state sarcastically.

"Seriously girl,I shouldn't even be letting you drink. Just promise not to over do yourself."

It'll take more than three drinks for me to over do myself. I drink all the damn time.

"Fine,Yeah. I promise. Can we go in now?" I laugh. She nods,Walking in along with Roman and Seth. I try to follow her but Dean stops me by putting a hand on my shoulder. "Hey,She's right. I remember you telling me you might have a slight problem with alcohol?" He whispers.

"Dean,Don't worry about me. I'm fine." I sigh.

"Just,Pace yourself. And we can leave if it gets to hard-"

"I'm.Fine." I mutter. "Just stop worrying about me so much." I laugh. "I'm a big girl."

He nods silently and lets me walk in before him.

******

After two hours we all decided it'd be best to call it a night. Sadie was getting just a little tipsy and by the way Seth is babbling about his shoe,I know he must be drunk. "I just have to use the bathroom." I say,Hopping off my stool. Sadie nods and mutters 'Hurry up' before trying to help Dean help Roman stand up straight. The big guy must be drunk too.

Lucky them,Getting to be drunk. If Dean hadn't been watching me like a hawk the whole time I'm sure I would've been able to have more than two drinks myself. I guess it's for the best though. I don't wanna be hungover tomorrow.

I quickly walk into the restroom,Do my business,Wash my hands and come back out,Only to bump into a hard chest. "Oh sorry." I giggle. "It's okay sweetheart." The man says in a raspy voice. I nod before stepping to the left to walk away,But he steps in the same direction as me,Blocking my way.

I let out a small laugh before stepping to the right but again he does the same. "Maybe I should just let you go first. I don't wanna be doing the cha cha slide all night." I joke. He only grunts and puts his hands on the wall,Next to my head.

"You are a pretty young thing aren't you?" He asks.

"Yeah,Young is right. I'm only nineteen so maybe flirting with me is a bad idea." I warn him. "Um can I just go? My friends are waiting." I mutter. "Oh you ain't goin' nowhere honey." He laughs.

"What,You think I won't scream?" I ask.

"If you do you'll have a bullet in your heart." He chuckles,Pushing his jacket to the side. I gasp as I see he has a gun. "Dude look,All I want is to just get back to my group. I don't want any trouble-" "Shut up. I don't like talkers very much. Look,I need money for a cab home. So give me what you got and I might let you go." He rasps. "And hurry up. I ain't got all day." He grumbles.

I hastily pull my wallet out of my pocket and hand the money in it to him.

"A twenty? Seriously? That's all you've got?" He barks.

"Well if you'd gone to a damn bank instead of robbing a teenager,You wouldn't have this problem you dirty bastard." I spat. "Mouthy. I like it." He chuckles. "You're cute and sassy,Just how I like my ladies. I'll be back for you one day." He smirks before walking off quickly.

Once he appears from sight,I let out a long breath and clamp my hands over my face. That was scary and odd and strange and scary all in one. That dirty old bastard could've murdered me right then and there...

"Aymie?" I jump,Turning around quickly to see Sadie standing there looking worried. "Why are you just standing there? Are you alright?" She asks. I nod quickly,Throwing a smile on my face. "Yep. Just a bit tired so,I can't wait to get to the hotel and get some rest." I laugh.

"Yeah well...You might have to wait a bit longer." She sighs,Frowning. I tilt my head and wait for her to talk again. "Why is that?" "Dean...I can't believe you couldn't hear all the commotion. He just got into a fight and now he's probably about to get arrested." She says,Running a hand through her head.

"WHAT?" I yell,My eyes getting wider. When the hell did this happen? I was gone for five fucking minutes,How the hell does someone get into a fight in five minutes?! "Why? With who? What the hell?"

So I almost get killed by some dirty old rag and Dean gets into a god damn bar fight? What the hell?

"Some dude was apparently staring at me from across the bar. Then he came over and started flirting with me right in front of Dean,So Dean got mad and stood up and told him he was being disrespectful because he knew that I was here with him. So the dude shoved Dean and Dean punched him and then they got into a full on brawl and the guy smashed a glass over Dean's back and-Well the bartender called the cops and now both the dude and Dean are gonna end up rotting in a jail cell forever because of me." She cries.

"Calm down honey. The guy started it,It isn't Dean's fault. Look let's just go out there before the cops get here and make a run for it. We're on our way to the next city tomorrow anyways-"

"Aymie are you crazy you freaking criminal?! We can't just make a run for it-"

"I disagree with you babe. That's exactly what we should do." Dean yells as he runs towards us. "GO GO GO!" He yells. Without another question,I start running to the nearest exit. "I really don't think-" Sadie starts.

"He said run woman!" I yell.

"Why did we park so far away?" Seth asks as he sprints ahead of me. Well damn. I know these are wrestlers but they ain't gotta run so fast. Showing off and crap.

"Oh god I hear police sirens!" Sadie yells.

"Haul ass then! Knees to chest!" Roman yells.

We run around the corner of the bar. I guess we parked in the back.

"GOTCHA!"

I screech loudly as someone grabs my arms roughly and shoves me to the ground. "Get the other ones bill! Making a run for it huh? You kids are in for a world of trouble." The guy chuckles. Fuck.

A/N: This is short I'm sorry.