Chapter 46

// Sadie //

Crying my eyes out for half a day was not how I expected my Tuesday to go but here I am. For the first time since I started working here, I don't want to get out of bed and I don't want to do my job. I want to stay in my hotel room and rot, But unfortunately that's not a possibility.

Since I left the arena last night, I've gotten seven missed calls. Three from Aymie, One from mom and three from Summer. The last thing I wanna do right now is talk to anyone who knows me well, Because they'll know I'm upset and I don't need that. I know I'll have to see Summer today but I can avoid Aymie for at least a few days. I'll make sure to text her so she knows I'm okay but calling her is not an option.

I feel like absolute crap. And the worst part of this is, When I checked my phone this morning, For whatever pathetic reason, I was hoping that the missed calls were from Dean. Not that I would've talked to him but...I don't know. I don't understand it myself.

I feel so stupid.

Here I was thinking that I could finally trust a guy. Here I was thinking that my relationship was strong and healthy and that we had each other's backs. I even trusted Renee. I wanted to be friends with her and I wanted to get along. I was willing to look past her and Dean's relationship and welcome her with open arms.

It makes me upset that I thought this would all turn out alright, But it doesn't make me near as sad as it does mad. Every time I think of the word Renee I wanna punch something. I should find out where her hotel room is and snap that bitch's neck.

But see there's the problem. I'm a professional and unless I want to get fired, I cannot do that. But so help me if she even looks at me the wrong way...

But I can't just be upset with her. No I wanna kill Dean too. See, It wasn't Renee's responsibility to make sure nothing happened between her and Dean. I'm not in a relationship with her. She didn't cheat on me. He did. It's only fair for me to be mad at him. Sure, She should've been a woman and decided that since she knew he was my man, She wouldn't make a move. But Dean knew better, Or at least he should've.

Well fuck them both. They can both go to hell.

******

"Don't lie to me, I heard what happened." Summer says as soon as I work into the arena. I sigh. "Who told you?" "Renee. She was bragging about it in the divas locker room." She shakes her head. I roll my eyes. "If somebody busts her lips she won't be able to run her mouth." I growl.

"Oh damn!" Summer laughs. "Bad ass Sadie! I like it." She giggles.

I only sigh again. "I feel absolutely pathetic." I mutter.

"You know what Sadie?" She asks.

"What?"

"You. Should." She smirks. My eyes widen. "That's right. I'm telling you the truth now. You should. Come on honey, Did you expect a hunk like Dean to stay with...With you?" She asks curiously.

"I-"

"He deserves a real woman. Like me."

"What the hell-"

"Remember when I was telling you about the guy I had my eyes on? It was him. I was just waiting for this to happen, Just like I knew it would." She giggles. "This whole ordeal has been hilarious. Watching you cry time after time because of him like some pathetic little girl. Watching you think that you two were actually happy together. Have mercy." She laughs, Patting her knee.

"Sweetie, I can't believe you're so naive. You should've seen this coming from a mile away. I'm glad I agreed to help Renee get her job back. I'm glad I helped her with her plan to get Dean to her house for Thanksgiving. It was all worth it. The only thing is, She has no idea that I'm stealing 'Her' man. Dean doesn't want either of you. He needs me."

"You...Bitch." I whisper. "YOU SPENT THANKSGIVING WITH ME. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BEST FRIENDS. How long has this been going on?!" I ask.

"Since that night in the bar. I knew how trusting you were. It was easy helping Renee out. Anyways, I need to go visit Dean. I think he's in his locker room. He might need a bit of cheering up." She smirks. "Bye bitch."

She struts off,Leaving my eyes and mouth wide open. Is this a joke? A prank? A dream? What is going on? I thought she was my best friend. I thought...I just...

I don't know what's going on anymore. I just know that these bitches...

Will Pay.

A/N: Two updates because I knew this one would be shorter.