Chapter 19

A/N: Thanks for letting me know in the comments last chapter if I should do Aymie's P.O.V! Unfortunately,Try as I might,I couldn't figure out a way to write a really good chapter from Aymie's P.O.V. However,I know for sure that I'll write one in the future. At least now I know that you guys won't mind me doing it. <3 We do get a bit of Aymie in this chapter though. Also this takes place on Saturday,Three days after Dean and Sadie started their relationship (SQUEALS)

// Sadie //

I smile as I nudge Seth,Causing him to fall over sideways. "HEY!" He yells,Trying desperately to catch up to me. We're playing mario cart and,Well he doesn't suck at it but he keeps coming in second place to me. I can't say I'm mad at it but him on the other hand,He said it was absolute anarchy. "We're no longer friends." He huffs,Throwing his controller down on the couch. I shrug. "Okay. And? I'm still in first place though."

"Children,We're home!" I hear Dean's voice followed by a door slam. Him and Roman had gone to get pizza an hour ago. I roll my eyes before standing up,Throwing my hands on my hips. "I'm starving. What the heck happened? This was supposed to be a ten minute trip!"

"Yeah! She beat my ass in all our races because I was racing on an empty stomach!" Seth whines.

Roman holds his hands up before looking towards Dean. "You explain."

"Well we were on our way to get the pizza when we saw this little girl standing out in the rain-"

"It hasn't been raining." Seth cuts in. "Um please mind your business." Dean hisses. "Anyways she was getting soaked so we wanted to be nice and drive her to her house. But then she told us she didn't know where it was-"

"What really happened?" I sigh.

"Dean's dumb ass didn't fill the gas tank when I told him to and we had to push the car to the gas station." Roman rolls his eyes,Thumping Dean in the back of the head. "In my defense,If there had been a little girl standing out in the rain,In need of help,I'm 30 percent sure I would've stopped to help her." Dean says.

******

"Aymie I don't think-"

"BITCH PUT MY MAN ON THE FUCKING PHONE BEFORE I CUT YOU!"

I groan,Covering my eyes with my hand. During my lovely,Daily call with my dear sister,I let it slip that I was hanging out with the boys in their hotel room. After asking if we'd had a threesome yet,Aymie started screaming about wanting to talk to Seth. Honestly,I'm not entirely sold on the idea.

Aymie is not only a hormonal teen-A hormonal person in general-But she's also got a very big mouth. She's a fan of wrestling and a big fan of Seth. She looks up to him,As well as Dean and Roman. If she tells Seth she wants to suck his dick and he gets freaked out,She'll be heartbroken. But then again,She's been dying to talk to him.

"Please woman. Damn it I do so much for you. I walk the dog,I feed the cat,I clean the house-"

"You don't clean anything. And we don't own any pets."

"Speaking of,We really should look for an animal of some sort. I'm tired of not having a pet. It gets lonely." She sighs. "Anyways,Please. I promise I'm not gonna say anything out of the way."

"And now do I know that's the truth?"

"Because I have a plan. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. There will be no mention of sex until we're in a room together,So he can see my wonderful face and actually think about it. Phone sex is not what I signed up for Fay. That is a whole 'nother game plan for a whole 'nother time." She explains. I roll my eyes before shaking my head. "Fine. Two minutes."

I walk back towards the living room and tap on Seth's shoulder softly. "My sister wants to talk to you. It is alright if you say no." I whisper.

"Bitch. For the last time. I can hear you." She huffs.

"Sure I'll talk to her." He smiles. He grabs my phone and then walks towards the bedroom area,Where I was. I take his spot on the couch and smile as Dean grabs my hand immediately. He doesn't say anything and I don't either.

This is so weird. It's a good weird,But it's weird.

I'm really trying to enjoy this,And I am! I like having him around me and I love holding his hand and kissing his cheek. I quite enjoy not being insulted every second,But something isn't right...I hate to think negatively,But me and Dean just don't work like this. This isn't us.

Me and Dean argue and fuss and fight and we give each other hell. Me and Dean disagree on a lot of things and there's always,Always something that comes up that makes us angry at each other. I just have to wonder how long this happiness will last. I hope it lasts for a long time and I'm not looking forward to or hoping for any arguments,But seriously. This just isn't normal for us.

"Oh guess what." He smiles.

"What?"

"We got invited to a bar. You up for it?" He asks.

"Well yeah. Who invited us?" I ask happily. I'm really happy to be making friends.

"Randy." He shrugs. I raise my brows. "Really?" He nods. "He doesn't even know me though."

"Well technically he invited me..." He mutters. "But we're a couple now. When someone invites me somewhere,You're always welcome to come. If they have a problem with that then they just won't invite me anywhere anymore." He shrugs.

I smile softly before patting his hand. "That's so sweet of you,But I don't wanna be in the way-"

"It'll be fine I promise. Randy will like you and besides,Half the divas and superstars will be there anyways. You'll blend right in." He chuckles. "Please come?"

I sigh before nodding at him. "I guess since you're begging." I joke.

"Great!" He cheers. "So are you going to wear another one of those sexy dresses like you wore on our date?" He asks,Wiggling his eyebrows quickly. I roll my eyes before playfully shoving him. "Maybe,Possibly. Who knows. I'm not that into dresses cause they make me look weird but at the same time,They're nice."

"They most definitely do not make you look weird. You looked amazing in your dress the other night. Holy hell." He shivers.

"You really did." Roman adds,Plopping down on the other side of me. "Me and Seth were talking about it. You looked great." He nods.

"Why were you and the slime ball talking about my girlfriend?" Dean asks. Roman rolls his eyes before giving Dean the finger. "Hell. She wasn't your girlfriend then." He smirks. I laugh as I notice him doing the same shoulder dance that Dean usually does. These two are so weird.

"Your sister is awesome." Seth says coming back in and handing me my phone. I smile before pushing it into my pocket. "Did she tell you she's nineteen?" I ask skeptically. He laughs and nods before plopping down onto Dean's lap.

"I gave her my number." He says. I glare at him. "No,No! She's just a cool person to have as a friend. Don't worry...But she's legal-" "Rollins I will murder you." I growl. He holds his hands up in defense before laughing. "She has a boyfriend anyways,Yeah?" I nod at him. "Alright then!"

"Oh god,Galina gave her phone to my daughter so she could text me and she corrected me. She told me to spell it 'you're instead of your'. " Roman laughs. "Raising a grammar Nazi,Eh?" I ask with a giggle.

"Um can we not talk about Nazis?" Seth asks,Sighing.

A/N: I had to throw that last line in there. Lol I'm sorry!

God it seems like every other chapter is 'Just a filler chapter' but you know,Every chapter can't be long and exciting! I try but...Ehhhh. But a couple chapters down the line it'll get real exciting. ;))))))) wink wink ;)))))))

QUESTION: Do you guys think the next chapter will start some drama or do you think it'll continue to be 'No trouble in paradise' ?  

You get too close (Dean)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें