Chapter 33

Tris POV~

Tobias and I ride back with the Dauntless solider to the compound. Once we are there Tobias and I hop out and race towards Max's office.

"Max, they're coming." I say as soon as we barge through the door.

"Already made calls. You have soldiers and weapons waiting for you at the train. You guys better start running there now." He says hanging up a phone.

We nod and rush to the tracks.

We get there just as the train comes. Our gang, my mom, and the other Dauntless throw the weapons and other equipment and jump into the train along with Tobias and I.

"Suit up. It takes 20 minutes to get to Amity." Some random Dauntless says.

We all gear up and before we know it we reach Amity.

The storm completely destroyed every house in the compound. It seems like every single Amity is working on building shelter or getting food and water.

We all jump off and head towards the already opened fence.

Eventually we are on the other side of the wall and I see a group of people. There has to be about 50 of them. There's only 30 of us.

"Alright. Do not use your guns unless it's necessary." Tobias says.

Over time the people get bigger and bigger and my heart beats faster and faster. Soon I can see faces.

They've stopped. 10 feet from us and we stop as well.

"Beatrice Prior. Lovely to see you in person." A man with grey hair says.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask.

"I know who everyone is. We've been watching you all." He replies."

"That's not creepy." Peter says.

"Why?" Uriah asks.

"Because we're an experiment right?" I ask the man.

His face drops. "Your mother told you. I must kill her." He says and aim the gun at my mom. Zeke pushes my mom behind her since they were standing right beside each other.

I point my gun at him. "You have anyone go anywhere her, I will kill you without any hesitation."

"You can't protect her forever." He says and we both lower my gun.

"What happened to you. Why are you like this?" My mom asks.

"Chicago is our last experiment. If this one fails everything I worked for, everything we have worked for will be pointless." He says.

"Who are you anyways?" Tobias asks.

"I'm David." He says.

"You're one of the guys that is send us notes." Zeke says.

"Yes. Along with your father, Tobias. And your mother Tris." David says.

"I killed my father." Tobias says coldly.

"You tried to kill him but we saved him. When you guys left him there a couple of people grabbed him and took him beyond the wall. You killing him was part of our plan." David says.

FLASHBACK
Tobias POV~

"Hello Tobias." I hear someone say to me as I am walking through the hallways. I slowly turn around to reveal the sick bastard I once called a father.

"Marcus." I spit.

"You're gonna do me a little favour." He says.

"Why the fuck would I do anything for you?" I ask.