Chapter 3

**right when tris leaves**

Tris~

I don't know where to go so I just walk around the compound. I stop at the chasm for a little while think of the time Tobias saved me from Peter, where Tobias and I had our first kiss, where my mom met Tobias. Some good memories and some bad. Then I hear Chris and the girls. So I start running down to the pit. When I reach the pit I see the net. It brings a smile to my face. Something pulls me over to the net bit I don't know what. I hear Chris, Lynn, Marlene, and Shauna coming so I decided to hop onto the net. It's too late because I hear Marlene yell, "She's over there, by the net!" I just lie down and wait for them, it doesn't take long until I feel the net move and all the girls lie down next to me. We lie there in silence looking up at the evening sky until Chris breaks it.

"Tris?"

"Ya?" I reply.

"Why didn't you say yes?"

"I don't know. I mean I love Four, I really do, I just think I'm way to young to get married. If I said yes, I was worried it would be a mistake."

"Why, on earth, would you think it would be a mistake. You guess are perfect for each other. So what if your too young, say yes and don't have the wedding until next year or something."

"Your right Chris. But how will I say yes. I mean I don't wanna walk in there and say yes."

"I got a plan." Shauna starts. "Why don't we go back into the apartment, kick the boys out for like 2 minutes and in the 2 minutes us 5 will use the slices of dauntless cake to spell out yes. Then the boys will come in, hopefully get the clue then we smash cake in their faces?"

A course of 'love it' and 'great plan' are said amongst us.

"Ok good, and Tris, when we get back to the apartment don't say anything. Got it?"

I just nod. Next thing you know we are heading to the apartment.

Once we reach the apartment, Shauna reminds me not to talk to Four and I just nod. We walk and in I keep my head down.

"Alright guys, stand outside the door for like 2 minutes." Marlene commands "What? Why?" Zeke asks

"Just trust me."

"No, we're not! Not until-"

"Just leave!!" The girls yell.

The boys finally leave. Right when the door shuts we get the cake slices set up. Lynn stops us and walks up to the door.

Tobias~

When the girls pushed us out the door all I could think about was Tris, she didn't even look at me. I'm taking to Zeke about it, he's just telling he that it's nothing while Uriah and Will have their ears pressed against the door. I wonder what they're saying.

Tris~

Lynn walks up to the door and slams her fist on it.

"Oww" Uriah and Will I think yell from the other side.

"Knock it off!" Lynn yells

We all laugh. And I'm pretty sure Tobias and Zeke are laughing from the other side.

"Okay, the 'yes' looks pretty accurate. Do you guys have the cakes to smash in their faces?" Lynn asks. We all nod.

"Tris, stand right behind the cakes." Chris tells me. I nod. I can't stop smiling. Lynn goes and opens the door while everyone has cake behind their back. When Lynn opens the door, Tobias is the first one in. He looks at the 'yes' and looks up at me in shock. "Really?" He asks

I nod. He smiles and runs up to me but before he can hug me I smash the cake in his face. Christina, Shauna, and Marlene do the same. The guys are about to hug us but Lynn yells run and we all follow. "Where are we going?" I ask

"To the place where we thought of the plan." Lynn replies. The net

When we get to the net, we see...

A/N: Hey initiates! Cliffhanger! I'll try to post another chapter either tonight or tomorrow. Comment please!

~Rocky