Chapter 26

Tris P.O.V ~

After opening the presents I got a bunch of outfits, two flat screen TVs, some make up, and some jewelry. Someone even bought me a car!

"Is that all of them?" I ask.

"Um no, there's one more." Will says and hands me an envelope.

I open and I'm shocked at what I see.

"Uriah, you know how you said at your birthday party you won't give me a big piece of cake." I say.

"I didn't say that. I did imply it. So yes." He says. Okay?

"Well, I don't care anymore because I can make my own dauntless cake anytime u want with the recipe!" I say excitedly.

"What!?" Everyone says.

"Yeah. The gift is from, Max."

"Okay we have to make that soon!" Exclaims Chris.

"But not now, I'm tired." I say and push everyone out of the apartment.

I turn around and go and hug Tobias.

"Happy Birthday." He whispers.

"Thanks. For my gift and breakfast."

"Anything for you."

I lean my head back a bit, so we can see each other. We lean in and his lips brush mine. His hand move from the middle of my back to my waist. It's a slow, passionate kiss. Just like the one when he proposed. Tobias grab by butt and pushes me against the door. I wrap my legs around his waist instantly. He picks me up and brings me into the bedroom and places me on the bed. I let out a giggle. He crawls on beside me on his knees.

"I'm not ready yet." I whisper.

"I won't push you." He whispers back.

I look into his eyes. Filled with love. He leans in and kisses me again. He places one hand on my hip and the other one holds himself up so he won't crush me.

I pull back and put my thumb on his lips while my palm is on the side of his chin and my small fingers run along his cheek.

"I'm tired." I whisper.

"It's like 7:30." He chuckles.

"I know but opening presents is tiring." I whine.

"Alright. Go to sleep. Don't forget we have work tomorrow morning." He says and kisses my forehead and gets off the bed.

"Night, love you." I call out.

"Love you." He says and turns off the lights and closes the door. I turn over and fall asleep.

Tobias P.O.V ~

After I Tris fall asleep I decide to go to Zeke and see if he wants a drink.

I lock our apartment and head to Zeke's with a few beer bottles. I knock on the door and Zeke answers it.

"Like old times?" I ask raising the bottles.

He chuckles. "One sec." He says and walks out a few seconds later and locks the door.

The two of us go to the chasm and sit on the rocks like we did in initiation.

I take a couple swigs and start to talk.

"When are you and Shauna gonna have your wedding?" I ask.

"We we're think in a couple of weeks." Zeke answers. "Your gonna be my best man right?"

"Sure. But what about your brother?"

"Him? Whatever, he'll be a groomsman."

"Alright then." I say and take a couple more swigs.

"Where's Tris?" He asks.

"Asleep. She said she was tired from opening gifts." I say. He chuckles.

"When are you two getting married?"

"Whenever she's ready." He nods.

I look up and see a couple Amity go by. I forgot they were here.

"Will this storm ever end?" I ask.

"I hope it does soon. The Amity are so annoying. Today, one of them was trying to make me eat their bread, and I don't want to be rude so I took a small piece, man, it tasted like shit. Anyways, apparently after that Shauna said I was happier than normal for about half an hour." He says a little loud.

"Dude, shut up." I say and point up.

"Oops." He says loudly again.

"You have no manners."

"Whatever." He says and we sit in silence for a bit. All of the sudden, the speakers go on. It's Max.

"Attention everyone! The storm has finally stopped!" A bunch of people cheer. "Hold your cheering. Amity, you can go now or tomorrow, along with any visitors. As for Dauntless, we have to clean the streets. Light poles and trees are down. It's a mess. Please check for when you are needed to work in the cafeteria now. Thank you and good night.

"Shall we?" Zeke asks.

"Let's go."

With that we leave.