Chapter 27

Tobias P.O.V ~

Zeke has to help out early tomorrow morning along with Marlene, Lynn, and Will. Christina and Shauna have it after lunch.

I decide to go home and watch some tv since it's not that late.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The next day ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Tris P.O.V ~

I wake up wrapped in Tobias' arms. I check the clock and it says it 6:00. I woke up really early, well for me anyways. I guess I should make some breakfast.

I try to get up but Tobias just pulls me back down and tightens his grip on me. I sigh and turn over to face him. He has a smirk dancing on his lips. I peck them and he instantly tries to deepen it.

"Morning beautiful." He whispers opening his eyes.

"Morning." I say.

"What do you want to do today?" I add.

"Well we have to work at 9:00 or something. But until then, I want to stay in bed with you."

"Alright." I say and lean in for a kiss.

Again he tries to deepen it and I let him. We roll to the side a bit so he's on top of me. He bites my lip asking for entrance. I don't let him in to tease him. He pulls back and pouts.

"Your such a tease." He says and goes back to kissing me.

"I...know." I say between kisses.

He bites my bottom lip again and I still don't let him in. He pulls back.

"Stop that." He says.

"I'll stop," I say and he leans in. Right when he's about to touch my lips I say, "Maybe." I know he heard me because it can feel his lips curve into a smirk.

He licks my bottom lip this time and I let him in. Our tongues fight for dominance. He wins of course. He leaves my lips and starts to kiss my neck and collarbone.

"You better not leave a love bite." I say. He smirks.

"Your gonna leave one now, aren't you." He nods. I sigh. I feel him bite my neck.

"Tobias." I whine.

He looks into my eyes.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say trying to get up. Yeah, try. Tobias pushes me back down.

"It's only 6:05. Please?" He whines.

"I'm gonna take a shower and maybe we can continue this. Get some sleep." I say.

"Fine." He says and roles off of me.

I go to the closet and grab a black tank top, black leggings and undergarments and I head to the bathroom.

I take a long shower and dry my hair when I'm done. I throw on my clothes and do some makeup. I put on mascara and eyeliner.

I exit the bathroom and see Tobias fast asleep on the bed lying on his back. I crawl onto the bed and lightly kiss his check, then his forehead, then his other check, then his nose, and then finally his lips.

I know he's now awake because he kissing back but lightly. I pull back.

"You tired?" I ask. He nods.

"Go to sleep." I say.

"But I want a kissy from my Trissy!" He exclaims.

"Go to sleep." I command.

"Okay." He says and rolls over.

"I'm going to get something to eat." I say and get up.

"Love you." He says.

"Love you too." I say and shut the door.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Listen up! So sorry it took so long to post this and sorry it's short. I have a NEW story called Sheo: Maybe or Maybe Not. Please read it! Thanks to everyone who is voting and commenting on my story. Please be patient, exams are coming up so I won't be posting anything that often. Also Happy New Years!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖