Chapter 24

Tris P.O.V ~

I slowly open Christina's present. Thinking for the worst. I open the box just a bit and already know where she got my stuff.

Dauntless Secret.

"Thanks Chris." I say and set the gift down.

"What. You didn't even see what I got you." She complains.

"I don't need to." I say.

"Here I'll show you." She say.

Oh no.

She grabs the present and opens it again. She takes and she pairs of lacy underwear with matching bras. One black, one pink, one red.

"I also got you--" I cut her off.

"No. I'm good with that. Shauna?"

"But I--"

"No!"

"I wanna see you in that." Tobias says. Everyone laughs. They shouldn't of done that. I pinch myself without anyone seeing. My eyes start to water.

"Oh my gosh! Tris I'm so sorry!" Chris exclaims and comes to hug.

I start to burst out in laughter.

"Oh thanks goodness you we're faking." Chris says relieved.

"Ya whatever. Shauna." I say.

"Here you go." She says and hands me her present.

I open it and I see two tube tops and three shorts.

"Thanks so much!" I exclaim.

"Last but not least, Marlene." I smile.

"Here ya go." She says and hands me her present.

I open it and find a loose black shirt where it falls off of one shoulder and simple dark blue strapless dress.

"Thanks I love them. Especially the shirt." I say.

I yawn. I'm exhausted.

"Well I'm gonna go. I'm so tried." I announce.

A bunch of 'me too's' are said. We all leave Uriah and Marlene's apartment. Chris come to our apartment to help with the gifts.

"Thanks Chris for the present." I say when she's about to leave.

"You better wear those soon." She whispers so Tobias doesn't here.

"Goodnight Chris."

"Night Tris. Night Four!" She calls out.

I shut the door and walk into the bedroom. Tobias is laying on top of the covers fully clothed with his eyes closed. I sigh.

I go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my hair and teeth. I change out of my dress and throw on one of Tobias' shirts.

I walk back into the bedroom and Tobias is already under the covers. I sigh again.

I crawl in with Tobias and he instantly wraps his arm around my waist.

"I love you." He whispers and kisses me forehead.

"I love you too." I say and fall asleep.

A/N: Hello! Sorry it's short. I'll try to post later today, if not I'll post tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who is reading and commenting and voting.

~Rocky