Chapter 2

Tris~

I hop in the shower and take about a 30 minute shower. When I get out I go and put the same dress on I had before and I do my hair. I dry my hair then curl it. After, I put my make up on. Not a lot of make to just mascara, eyeliner, and a bit of eyeshadow. That all took me about 50 minutes. I walk out of the bathroom and see Tobias in a black v-neck shirt and black jeans. I smile. He's sees me smiling and he smiles back. "They're gonna be here soon, we should get the cake ready." He finally says.

"Okay."

We cut up one of the cakes into pieces and when were done I smash a piece in Tobias's face. He smirks, "Oh, so you wanna play that game eh?"

"Maybe..."

And with that, he comes running at me, oh no, is all I think. I'm about to run but Tobias grabs me and spins me around. He puts me down and kisses me. "You taste like chocolate." I say smiling. "Okay, let's clean us up, they're gonna be here any minute." Tobias says. We clean our faces, and right when we finish, Zeke, Uriah, and Will come in. "Where are the girls?" I ask no one in particular.

"Still getting ready. You should go see them." Uriah says.

"Um hell no, I ain't going to that torture zone." I say

"Hey. My make up sessions aren't that bad." Chris says standing in the doorway with Marlene, Shauna, and Lynn.

"Uhh ya there are" I spit back at her.

"Whatever." She says

"Okay, now that everyone is here let's start. Let's play wed, dead, and bed. My place I go first." Tobias says.

"It's my place too. And you know the saying, 'ladies first'." I say

"Fine go." He says

"Christina, wed, bed, dead Four, Zeke, Uriah." I saying grinning.

"Ummm..." She starts, "Bed Four, wed Uriah and kill Zeke." She says giving me an 'I'm gonna get you back' look.

"Marlene, wed, bed, dead Peter, Eric, Max."

"Shit..." Marlene's says, "can I kill em all?" She asks and a course of 'No's' rises. "Fine." She says sounding defeated. "Kill Eric, wed Max, bed Peter." People start laughing. "Okay. Can we play something else?"

"Ya let's play candor or dauntless, Four and I start!" Zeke says. "Shauna and Tris, candor or dauntless?" Zeke asks

Shauna and I look at each other, "dauntless" we say in sync. "We dare you two to marry us." Four says while both of them kneel in front of us. Shauna screeches and shouts yes a million times. I just realized I haven't said anything, and everyone is staring. I don't know what to say, I love Tobias but I'm only 16. I don't know what do so I just walk out the door. I don't know where I'm going, but I keep walking.

Tobias~

She didn't say yes. She doesn't love me. I'm lost at words. I stand up, about to leave but Christina stops me. "Four, stop. Let us go find her." She says pointing to the girls. I just nod not in the mood for talking. The girls leave and Zeke walks up to the fridge and grabs 4 beer bottles. "Here I think you need this." He says handing me a bottle. I take a sip. "I feel so stupid." I mumble, obvious loud for Zeke to hear. "Four, your not stupid. You proposed to the love of your life. She didn't say yes, yet. And she also didn't say no." Zeke starts.

"Zeke's right." Will starts but Uriah interrupts.

"Woah, woah, woah. Did the erudite just say my brother was... Right?" He asks jokingly. I can't help but chuckle a little.

"Shut up Uriah." Will says. "As I was saying, Zeke's right, she didn't say no. She might of been in shock or she would want to say yes but she thought she was too young to get married."

"Yeah." Zeke and Uriah say agreeing.

"You guys are probably right." I say

"Okay! Now can we have some cake, I saw when I walked in and that all I can think of!" Uriah shouts

"What!? You have dauntless cake and you didn't tell me!" Zeke yells.

"Ya." I start and Zeke just stares. "Why are you staring at me when there's cake waiting to be eaten?"

"Oh right!"

And with that, we run to the kitchen as start to eat the cake, wait for the girls to come back.