Chapter 16

Christina's P.O.V ~

Two days until it's Tris' birthday and I'm so excited!! Right now Will and I are heading to the dining hall to meet the gang to talk about what's happening for the day.

Once we get there, the gang is there already. It's pretty early so there isn't a lot of people.

"Hey." I say to everyone. They reply with grunts.

"Chris, did you actually have to get everyone up at 5:30am?" Marlene complains.

"Yes, I did have to--" I stop talking when I notice something shinny on Mar's hand, a ring. I gasp dramatically. "Marlene. When?"

"Last night." She grins.

I shriek. "I am soo planing your wedding, and you can't say no."

"Ya, ya, ya. Whatever. Tell us why we're here so early?" Marlene asks.

"Right. So today, we have to get Tris' gifts. We can't get them tomorrow because we have to set up the Candor and Dauntless party and the actual party. So this morning Uriah, you'll keep Tris busy at work while we girls get her gifts. Then in the afternoon the girls will keep her busy while the guys buy her gifts. Questions?" I explain.

"Zeke, Four, and I have work today, it's Friday." Shauna says.

"Shauna because your a doctor, give me your money I'll buy her gift for you. Zeke, don't you guys have breaks or a lunch break?" I ask Zeke.

"Ya. Uriah, get our gift when you can, I'll help Four with his, he's gonna need all he help he can get." We all chuckle.

"Shut up Ezekiel." I hear Four say behind us.

"Oh hey Four." Zeke says as innocent as he can but fails, he sound frightened.

"What's the plan?" Four asks, putting his hand on the back of Zeke's neck making him flinch.

"Some point on one of your breaks or lunch break, you go buy Tris her gift and I guess Zeke will help with that." I explain and chuckle at the end.

"Got it. Gotta go." He gets up and leaves with two muffins.

I check the clock, it's 6:00am. "Okay, well you guys can go back to your apartments or whatever, girls, we're going shopping right after breakfasts. See ya." And I leave with Will.