Chapter 28

Tris P.O.V~

I'm in the cafe, on my phone, eating a muffin.

"Hey." Zeke yawns sitting down in front of me with dauntless cake.

"Seriously, dauntless cake?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Why are you up so early anyways?" I ask.

"Everyone in dauntless, besides the leaders, have to help clean up the mess the storm left."

"Haha loser." I joke.

"You still have to work."

"So? I just type stuff on my computer." I say.

He sticks his tongue out at me.

"So who's working with you anyways?" I ask.

"Umm... Marlene, Lynn, and Will." He says counting on his fingers.

"What about Chris and Shauna?" I ask.

"They're working in the afternoon."

"Ohh." I say.

"Hey." A grumpy Marlene sits beside me with a cup of coffee and a banana.

"Time of month?" I ask.

"Time of month." She's says.

"What's do you mean?" Zeke asks.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yeah. What do you mean by 'time of month?'" He asks.

Marlene and I face palm ourselves.

"You know, period?" I try to explain.

"What's that?" He asks.

"I swear I'm talking to someone who's stupider than an idiot." I whisper so only Marlene can hear. She laughs.

"Well I'm going back to my apartment. Have fun. And good luck with him, Marlene." I say and leave.

I hear Zeke yell, "Hurtful!" And I smirk.

I walk into the apartment and see Tobias still a sleep. I crawl on top of him and lightly kiss his lips. I pull back and see him smirk. His arm quickly wraps around me and he pulls me beside him. I squeal.

I try to get out of his grip but he tightens it. I sigh. Guess I'm stuck here for a while. I soon fall asleep.

I am awoken with somebody kissing me along my neck. My eyes flutter open and I see Tobias.

"Tobias." I whisper.

I stops kissing my neck and looks at me. He has a few dried tears. He kisses me hard on the lips.

"I-thought-I-lost-you." He says between kisses. I pull back.

"You'll never lose me." I say. I pull him into a hug. "We have to get up." I say checking the clock. Tobias' grip doesn't loosen on the hug. It's 8:30.

"Tobias seriously." I say.

He let's go and heads to get a shower. I decide to make him some breakfast. I just make a simple abnegation breakfasts. Eggs and toast. And plus it's all we have in the fridge.

I'm making scrambled eggs when I feel Tobias wrap his arms around my waist.

"I love it when you cook." He says.

"This is the first time I've cooked." I laugh.

"Fine, I love you though. No matter what your doing." He says.

"Even if I'm kissing another guy." I ask.

"I'd be extremely mad, but I'd still love you." He says and kisses my check. I finish the eggs and hand Tobias a plate.

"Hurry up and eat. We have to be at the office soon." I command. He stuffs his face with eggs then gives me a big open mouth smile.

"Gross." I say.

Tobias finishes and we head to our office.

Once we get there, Uriah, Max, and Eric are there.

"Finally!" Uriah exclaims.

"We're on time." I say check the clock, which says it's 9:00.

"Whatever." He says sassily.

"Now that you're all here we need two people to watch the dauntless on the street and--" Max says but Uriah cuts him off.

"Oh me! Pick me! I wanna do that! I wanna boss my brother around for once!" He says and jumps around waving his arm like a kid.

"Fine Uriah you can do that. Who else?"

"I'll do it." I say.

"No, I need you to go somewhere else." Max says.

"Why me?"

"Do you want Four and Eric here to be near your brother without you?"

"Now that I think of it, I don't want to do that. I'll choose the second option." I say.

"Me too." Tobias says.

"Alright, I guess that leaves you, Eric, with the first option." Max says. Eric nods.

"You two need to go now." Max says.

Uriah and Eric leave.

"As for you two, I need you guys to go to Factionless." Four stiffens. "I need you guys to persuade the leader there to let us pretty much get rid of Factionless almost completely. Tell her how everyone under 25 can get a chance to go back into a faction." Max says.

"What happens if they disagree?" I ask.

"Make them agree." Max says.

"Okay?" I say kind of confused.

"Now go, Erudite should be at the Factionless Centre soon." Max says.

We leave and start to walk to the train.

"Why'd you stiffen when Max said we had to go to factionless?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything. Just walks faster.

I sigh. I'll find out later.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
NEW BOOK! Called A Orphan; Divergent Fan fiction.
Please read.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖