Chapter 8

Tris POV~

I wake up and I hear whispering coming from the kitchen. Tobias is still sound asleep so I don't know who's there. Then the memories come flooding back. Caleb and his big mouth spilled Tobias' secret at now the gang knows. They must've stayed last night. I get up, put on a different shirt and a pair of pants and I take a peak outside. I see Zeke, Will, and Uriah in the kitchen trying to make bacon and eggs and the girls are just on the couch talking. They still don't see me.

"What are you looking at?" Tobias asks.

I turn around and shut the door quietly.

"Looking at the guys trying to make breakfast." I say shaking my head.

"Oh." He looks sad.

"Why so sad?" I ask.

"It's just that I don't want them to treat me differently."

"I know I should be supportive right now but to be honest, I'm pretty sure that they might treat you differently. When I was telling them the story, they had a lot of sorrow in their eyes."

"Yeah..."

"Go get dressed. Okay?"

"Okay."

I give him a peck on the lips and leave. Right as I open the door all eyes are on me.

"Hey guys. How'd you sleep."

"Awful, I had to get the pull out couch because Zeke got the damn guest room." Uriah complains.

I can't help but chuckle a bit.

"Guys, about last night, don't treat Four any differently, alright?"

"Alright." Everyone says.

Tobias walks out of the room and it's silent. Damn. I look up at Tobias and by the look in his eye I can tell what he's thinking, they're treating me differently, I nod.

"Are you guys sure you have enough food for the eight of us?" Marlene asks.

"Ummm... Sorry girls, besides Tris, you guys have to go to the cafeteria." Uriah says. I silently laugh.

"What? Why do we have to go?" Christina shrieks.

"'Cause it's Four and Tris's food and we made it." Zeke answers.

The girls groan. When the boys finish Tobias hands me a plate and Will walks over to Chris and hands her his plate.

"Awe thanks." Chris gives Will a peck on the cheek.

"No problem."

"Will, you do know that you now have to go to the cafeteria now, don't you?" Shauna stats.

"I'm not that hungry."

Knock knock knock. "I'll get it." I announce. I walk up and open the door and see Eric. Eww.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"There's a meeting for you and Uriah in Max's office in 30 minutes." He says.

"Kay, thanks. Is that all?"

"Ya. Oh and Tris, you look good." He smirks.

"Go jump off the chasm." And I slam the door in his face.

"Who was it." Tobias asks.

"Eric. Uriah there's a meeting in 30 minutes at Max's office."

"Okay." He says with food in his mouth.

"We gotta go." Zeke says gesturing to Tobias and Will. "I just got a call from Gus. He needs some people to work today."

"Bye." We all say. Once they leave I turn to the girls.

"What are you guys gonna do today while everyone is gone?"

"Well I don't have to work until tomorrow so let's go shopping?" Chris squeals.

"Okay." Marlene and Shauna say.

"Ok well everyone leave. I have to get ready." I say pushed them out the door.

"See ya in a bit." Uriah says.