Chapter 15

Uriah P.O.V~
We finally find the girls. They were in the shoe store. Tris' face is priceless. She looks bored out of her mind. I chuckle.
"What's so funny?" Will asks.
"Tris' face." I reply. We all laugh.
"Hey." Zeke says once they see us.
"Finally! Someone's here! I have been so bored! Usually I can handle these, but I have no one to talk to that hates this stuff and I'm really tired." Tris complains.
"Come on girls let's go home." I announce.
"Wait! I'm not done yet!" Christina yells.
"Chris, the stores about to close. Let's go." Will states.
BOOM!
Girls shriek. Well the girls besides Tris and Lynn, who just walked in with Peter.
"Are you guys serious? It was just thunder." Lynn says. We chuckle.
"Can we just go now?" Tris asked.
"No, we just need to buy you one pair of shoes." Christina demands.
"But I don't need any sh--" Tris gets cut off by the store clerk.
"Sorry but the store is now closing. Please leave." She says.
"Ya, will be done in a sec." Christina says.
"No ma'am you all need to leave. It's past the time the store is suppose to close."
"Ya I know. Now let us just pay--"
"I'm sorry but the cash register has a time limit and gets locked when the store is suppose to close so leave." She demand.
Christina groans. "Fine."
We all leave and head to our apartments.
"Nice job Chris." I smirk.
"It's not my fault. She could of just let us buy our shoes but nooo, she makes up a stupid lie so we can't buy our stuff." She complains.
"Chris, I hope you realize that no one cares." Tris says.
"Ugh, whatever." She says.
We go our separate ways and head into each other's apartments.
"What do you want to do?" I ask as we sit on the couch.
"Watch the news? See what's happening with the storm?" Marlene suggest.
"Okay." I turn on the tv.
It's silent for a few minutes until Marlene asks, "Do you ever want to get married?"
Shit! I was gonna ask her in a couple days after Tris' birthday. Guess it'll have to happen now.
"Uriah?" Marlene snaps her fingers in my face.
"Marlene, I was plan to do this in a few days but here we go." I get down on one knee, "Marlene, I know we are only 16, but I've known you almost my whole life. When I egged you on a dare. We instantly became friends. Ever since that, I have had a crush on you big time. When we started going out, you became apart of me. So will you make me that happiest man in the world and marry me?" I ask getting down on one knee.
"Yes." Marlene says with tears in her eyes.
I get up and spin her around. I put her down and slip the ring on. She puts her arms around my neck and we have a long passionate kiss. I couldn't be any happier.

A/N: Heyy! Well I hope you liked the chapter. Christina yells at a store clerk and Uriah and Marlene are getting married!
I'll try to post soon.

Comment! Vote! Read!