Chapter 10

We head inside the cafeteria and we walk over to the line. I get a piece of dauntless cake and a ceasar salad. We go towards our table and are greeted by the Christina, Shauna, Marlene, Lynn, and Peter. Lynn doesn't look too happy.

"What's wrong this time Lynn?" I ask with fake sympathy.

"Well, while I was walking with Peter here, the girls came by and started to drag me into the lingerie store. I looked at Peter to get me out of it but he just chuckles and walks away." She says coldly.

"So your mad at Peter?" I question.

"I'm mad at Peter for not helping me and I'm mad at the girls for coming out of nowhere and forcing me in the store." She replies.

"Oh boo hoo Lynn. It's was only 10 minutes of shopping." Shauna says.

"The worst 10 minutes of my life!" She shouts. Everyone laughs. "It's not funny!"

"Because of that Lynn, we are taking you AND Tris to go shopping after lunch." Shauna says.

"If you weren't my sister, I would rip your head off." Lynn threats.

"Thanks Lynn." I say sarcastically. "I'll go shopping I just have a meeting at 7:00."

"Don't worry hun, it'll be done before you know it." Christina tells me.

"Ya, I wish." I mumble.

"You know I can hear you right?"

"Don't really care." I sass. I hear a few cat calls from Uriah and Zeke. We can't help but laugh.

"No but seriously, it'll be quick." Christina assures.

"Ok, I trust you..."

The girls squeal, except Lynn and I of course.

"Crap it's 1:00, if Tris has a meeting at 7:00, and it'll take an hour or two to get her ready, we need to leave right now." Christina shouts. Everyone looks at here.

"What?" She pauses, and everyone is still staring. "What!?" She yells louder. Everyone continues with their conversations.

"Ok, at least let me finish my lunch. We can go in half an hour." I say.

Chris sighs, "Fine, but even if you aren't done by 1:30, I'm dragging you."

"Don't worry I'll be done." I tell her. She smiles. "Maybe." I whisper. She glares.

20 minutes later I finish my lunch and girls are practically carrying me and Lynn out the doors.

"At least I won't be alone this time." Lynn whispers. I chuckle.

"Okay ladies," Chris starts "first the jewellers, then the clothing store, then shoes, and finally lingerie store."

"What!? I was just there!! Why do I have to go back!!" Lynn yells.

"Don't worry it's not for you." Marlene says and stares at me.

"You are NOT dragging me in there!" I yell.

"You don't have a choice hun." Chris says.

"I'll do anything."

"Anything?" She asks. I nod.

"Okay, you have to get 3 piercings."

"3 piercings?" I repeat.

"3 piercings." She reassures.

"Deal." We shake on it.

"Me and Marlene we also thinking of getting piercings." Shauna says.

"Great now let's go to the jewellers and get some piercings. Even you Lynn." Chris says.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but sure." We all dramatically gasp, then we burst out laughing.

"Okay, let's go." I say.

We're in the jewellery store looking at piercings. The only ones we're looking at at earrings and belly button piercings. I notice some diamond studs. I think I'm going to get a large diamond stud on each earlobe and then on my left side I'll get a smaller diamond stud.

"Guys I figured out what I wanted. See ya in a few minutes. Wish me luck." I say walking into the back room.

"So you want these two on each and this one on your left one. Correct?" The lady asks.

"Correct." I answer.

"Okay. So I'm going to put this gel on your earlobes so when I pierce them, you won't feel a thing. You ready?"

"Yep."

"Ok." She pauses. "The two on your left side are done."

"Really? Wow, I didn't feel anything."

"I know right. The erudite made it. It surprised me too when I used it." She switches to my right side.

About a minute later she finished piercing my ears and handed me a mirror.

"What do ya think?" The lady asks.

"They are beautiful. Thanks so much."

"It's my job." she smiles. "Now put this cream on before bed, when you wake up, after anytime they get wet, and if the are ever swelling, also put the cream on when that happens. Keep these in for at least six weeks. Other than that, your all good to go. See ya around."

"Bye. Thanks again." I say and head out the door.

Once I'm out the door I'm attacked my the girls.

"What did you get?" Marlene asks.

"Two here," I point to my left ear, "and one here." I point to my right.

"They're beautiful!" Chris shrieks.

"Thanks!"

"Who's next?" The lady who did my piercings asks. Christina walks in.

PAGE BREAK\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////

Once we're all done, we head to the clothing store. Along the way we Jair tell each other about our piercings.

Chris got her ears pierced, one on each.

Marlene got a belly and a scaffolding - industrial.

Shauna got a belly as well and a helix.

Lynn got a weaving.

We reach the clothing store and all I know is that this is going to be a long day.

PAGE BREAK\\\\////\\\\////\\\\////

We are FINALLY done shopping. I took up 3 and a half hours to go to only two stores. Ugh!

Right now I'm putting on my outfit for the meeting I have tonight, with the other faction leaders. My parents. My brother. This is going to be some night.