Chapter 25

Tris P.O.V ~

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I open my eyes and see Tobias sitting at the edge of the bed with a tray of breakfast.

"Morning." I say and sit up.

"It's actually the afternoon." Tobias says.

"Wow." I say.

Tobias stands up and places the tray on my lap. He grabs the other pillow and place then so it's comfy.

"Four! Is Tris up yet?" Chris yells from the front door.

He sighs. "Gotta go. Christina wants to choose out your outfit." He gives me a peck on the lips and leaves right as the girls come through the door.

"Hurry up and eat, I wanna get you ready." Chris exclaims.

"Um no, it's my birthday so I'm gonna take my time." I sass. We all burst out laughing.

"Fine but give me some bacon." She demands. I give each of them one piece. We talk about who knows what until I finish my breakfast.

"Alright your done, hop in the shower and take a quick one!" She says and pushes me into the bathroom.

Once I'm finished I see that Chris left me my clothes. She gave me a pair of lacy underwear, of course, a tube top with a built-in-bra so she doesn't give me a bra, and a pair of blue-green shorts.

I throw on the clothes and walk out of the bathroom only to be pushed back into it and forced into a chair.

"How do you want your hair?" Shauna asks.

"Leave it down." I say pretty bored.,

"I found some more bacon." Lynn says while walking in with a plate of bacon. Everyone reaches for it.

"No bacon for you guys! I don't want grease in my hair!" I shout. They get back to work.

"Lynn, pass the bacon." I smile and eat my bacon.

30 minutes later the girls finished me hair and make up and we head to the cafeteria.

When I step foot in the cafeteria everyone yells "Happy Birthday Tris!" I jump back a bit from shock but quickly recover.

The girls push me to a table with a giant dauntless cake with the words Happy Birthday Tris! and has candles on it.

Everyone starts to sing Happy Birthday and when they finish I blow out the candles and everyone cheers.

Uriah hands me a knife so I can cut the cake. Before he moves back to his spot he whispers, "Get me a big piece." I chuckle and shake me head.

I start to cut the cake in even pieces but make sure there's one bigger piece for me, not Uriah.

I finish cutting the cake and people swarm in to get a piece. I find my way out with to plates. One with a normal size piece, and another one with the bigger piece. I walk over to Uriah, he thinks he's gonna get the big one. Nope.

When in close enough I hand him the small cake and start to each mine.

"B-but." He say. "I want my big one." He whines.

"No, it my birthday and you'll eat what I give you." I command.

"Just wait Prior. Just wait until my party, then we'll see who has the last laugh." He says and walks off slowly. I laugh.

The girls come up to me.

"Were you tired after opening your presents?" Marlene asks.

"Ya why?"

"Look over there." Marlene points to the over side of the room. A mountain of presents are on the table.

"The hell?" I ask.

"That's all for you." Chris says.

"Wow." I say.

"If you were tired yesterday, your gonna be exhausted after that." Shauna says.

"Yup. But let's party!" I exclaim.

We dance for a long time, then we eat some pizza and people gradually start to leave. When everyone's gone, the gang and my family help bring my presents back to my apartment.

Time to open my presents. They gang is helping me though so it won't take as long.