First Day of School

Mia P.O.V.

OMFG!! I'm so excited for today!! You're probably wondering why I'm excited... Well I'll tell you...

Today is the first day of college and I'm super excited. I'm meeting up with 3 of my friends who I've known since kindergarten. We haven't seen each other all summer. 

What's the college we're going to you ask? We are going to the University of Sydney. Its just absolutely beautiful and mind blowing!

"Hey girls!" I say running up to them. "Hey Mia" all 3 said to me as we hugged. When we pulled away, Alexis spoke up, "Yo you know at the beginning of every year, there always has to be a frat party." She said super excited.

"Omg yaasss we need to so go to that party!!" Ashley blurted out super excited as well. "I don't think we should go to that par-" I said getting cut off by Ashley saying: "Oh come on you know it'll be fun, plus I think we all could win ourselves some hot guys..."

"Ugh fine!!" I said finally giving in. "Yaaayyyyyy!!" All 3 girls cheered hugging me. "Yah yah yah let's just go to our dorms ready and check this place out. And with that we all grabbed our stuff and made our way in to the beautiful castle like building.

_______________________________
Here's chapter 1 lovelies .srry its short but pretty much every chapter by me might b this short. Maybe a bit longer but who knows.
~mreamrea~