Chapter 21

Ashley pov

So my brother and best left to go kill Luke. Once the door slammed shut, I flopped on my bed face down and started crying. Cam came over and tried to calm me down. I eventually got calmed down and we both cuddled until we fell asleep. After a little while, the door slammed open and we woke up to yelling. "What the he'll is going on?!" cam asked. "Luke is a fucking asshole! That's what's going on!" Alex yelled back. "What did he do?" I asked. "He dumped you for a fucking slut!" she said. My heart felt like it just broke into a million pieces. "Sorry ash." Taylor said coming over to me and hugging me. I started to cry a bit more. After I called down, I got up and grabbed my keys and my phone and started walking towards the door. "Where do you think your going Ashley?!" Taylor asked. "To go beat the living shit out of him!" I said turning around. "No your not! You are going to stay in this room and get some rest!" he replied. "I. Don't. Fucking. Care." I said back walking out shutting the door and sprinting to my car. I got in my car and drive out of the parking lot and drove to the frat house. Once I got there, I pulled into the driveway, got out and locked it. I walked up to the door and kept pounding on the door and ringing the doorbell. Finally someone answered the door. "What the he'll do- ash? What are you doing here?!" Michael asked. "Where's Luke?" I asked pissed off. "In the backyard. Why are you here tho?" mikey kept asking. "None off your business!" I said storming passed him. Al the guys were chilling around and checking me out and shit. I just kept walking. I got to the backyard and took a quick deep breath before blasting out the door. "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS!!!" I yeled as I stepped foot on the back porch. Luke was chilling on the back porch with Ashton and a couple other hot guys. They were all shocked to see me standing right there. "Ashley. What are you doing here?!" Luke asked hopping off the railing and walking over to me. Me, being super pissed off and being a typical girl went of on him. "You know why I'm here HEMMINGS! First we go to a stupid ass match, you disapear with Calum, you send me a breakup text, then my best friend and brother come out here, catches you making out with some fucking slut, then I come here and she's all of a sudden gone. And your out here drinking with Ashton and two hotties that I do not know. You are fucking asshole, ya know? It was pretty shitty of you to do that. We loved each other so fucking much! Then you breakup with me and go screw some other chick!-" then I was cut off by Luke slamming his lips onto mine. He had his hands on my hips and pulled me closer while I had my hands on his chest. After like 5 minutes, we pulled away. He smiled at me apoplecticly and I slapped him. "Don't think I'm ever going to give you a second chance until your ready to tell me your sorry. Fucking asshole!" I said to him, slapping him one more time then turning around and walking back to the front. "Wait. Ashley." Calum said catching me halfway out the door. "What Calum?" I asked a bit annoyed. "Is Alex mad at me?" "I don't know" "oh. Well can u ask her why she kissed that guy in front of me?" she kissed my brother here?" "yeah. To make me jealous I guess. but it did hurt me a bit." "sorry cal. I guess she's not interested right now." "oh. Well how did the Luke thing go??" "don't even ask. I'm mad at him." then I noticed he walked in the main room. He noticed me n Calum talking. "Sorry. So you going back to the dorm?" "yah. And I better get back before Alex, Tay, and Cam start freaking out." "who's cam?" "boyfriend" then Luke came over furious. "What! You already have a new boyfriend?!" oops. "Yup. Bye." I turned around and walked to my car. "Hang on ash!" Luke stopped by my car. "What Luke? I got to go back home. The band and I have rehersal tomorrow!" I said just wanting to leave already. "Ash. I know you and that boy are not together. I can tell you guys are best friends. He's not your type. And also, I didn't hook up with anybody, she was drunk and kussed me. Your the only girl I want and love. Ash I'm really sorry for what I did. Please take me back? Please?" he begged. I feel bad now. Luke was pretty much my first real relationship. Plus he was my first. I want to take him back but at the same time I don't. I think I'm just gonna chill here tonight since its like midnight and head back home in the morning. Idk what I'm thinking right now. "Okay how bout you chill here and think about it since its late then let me know when your ready. Okay?" "ok" he smiled a bit and grabbed my hand. We walked back in the house. "Hey Luke how- wish! You guys back together?" ash asked. "No. She's gonna think bout it." he said as we walked in the kitchen. He grabbed a couple glasses and filled them with some vodka while Ashton walked in. "Then why is she still here?" "do ever get tired of talking?" I asked sassy. He looked at me a bit shocked. "Excuse me?" he asked. Luke came over and stood behind me handing me my drink, "she's trying to tell you to shut up and fuck off." Luke said taking a drink. "Ya know. The house was nice and peaceful when you two were together cuz you were always at her place." Ashton fought back. "Piss off" I said taking a drink of my vodka and turning around to face the island. "Whatever" Ashton said, throwing his arms in the air and walking away. "Good job babe." Luke said looking at me smiling. "Thanks." I smiled back. After bout an hour of us drinking, everybody already went to bed but us. So we took our last swig of our drinks and started making out. After a couple minutes we pulled away and he grabbed my hand and took me up to his room. We got in his room and he closed the door while I put my keys and phone on the night stand. I plugged in my phone cuz it was already dieing. I turned around and Luke was right there. "I love you" he said locking eye contact with me. "I love you too" I said back. He smiled and started to kiss me again. He layed me down gently on the bed, still making out. He started leaving a trail of kisses down to my neck. It felt nice to be back in his arms again. My phone started vibrating like crazy. It's more than likely the others trying to get a hold of me to see where I'm at and if I'm okay. After a while, I just stopped Luke, for an unknown reason. "What's wrong babe? Do you not want to do this anymore or?" he asked confused. "No I do but it's just that the others are probably worried where I am and-" he cut me off. "Shh. Its ok babe. I'm pretty sure that they know your staying here." he said getting ready to kiss me again. I kinda stopped him again. "No. I need to get back to them Luke." I said pushing him off me and getting up. "You can't drive intoxicated babe." "if I've done it before, I can do it again." I said grabbing my phone and keys and walking out his room and out the house. I got to my car and got in. I got pulled out just as Luke ran out the house to try to catch me. I drove back to the dorm. I pulled into the parking lot and just parked the car. I thought about what happened and I bursted into tears. My phone started ringing and I picked it up and saw it was cam. I wiped away my tears and answered.
-phone call-
Ashley- A, Cameron- C
A- hello
C- hey you finally answered! You okay?
A- yes. No. I don't know.
C- where are you?
A- in the dorm parking lot.
C- I'm coming down
A- no cam it's okay i-
C- I'm coming out there ash! Whether you like it or not!
A- okay
C- k I'll be down in a bit k babe?
A- k
-end phone call-
I locked my phone and started crying a bit more. 5 minutes passed and there was a knock on my window. I look over and it was cam. I grabbed my things, wiped my tears and got out. I locked the car and hugged him. "You okay sweetie?" he asked hugging me back. "No. I got drunk on vodka and almost had sex with luke." I said almost crying. "Shh. Shh. Its okay. Here let's go inside." he said grabbing my hand and walked me back to the dorm. Once we stepped in the dorm, Alex and Tay started questioning Me. "Guys I'm really tired and need to sleep and cool down a bit." I said walking to my nightstand, putting my keys down and plugging in my phone. "Oh ok. Night ash." Alex said. "night guys." I said climbing in my bed. Cam came and joined me and we all fell asleep.
___________________________
Oh oh. Looks like Ashley almost gave in and went back to Luke. But do you think she will? Or will she forget about him and move on? Hope y'all are enjoying this book so far. Love ya 😘
-Marissa