Chapter 20

(Picking up from where Marissa left off..)
Alex's pov:

"I'm gonna kill him!" I yell beating Taylor to it. I ran to my room and quickly changed before grabbing my keys and running out the door. Taylor followed behind me. We got into my car and drove to Luke's place. I walk up the stairs and start banging on his door. "Open up asshole!!" I yell through the door. Calum opens it and tries to speak to me but I pushed past him. "Where is Luke!?" I ask the boys sitting in the living room. They all point towards the back room. I slam the door open and see Luke with another chick. "Oh hell no" I say grabbing the girl by her hair and throwing her on the ground. "You broke up with Ashley to be with this Bitch??" I ask slapping like in the face. "Alex let me explain.." Luke starts but I cut him off by slapping him in the face  "She loved you and you ruined her. You're the same Luke I knew in high school."
"Alex please.."
"No I'm done talking Luke. I hope you're fucking happy with your new slut. Stay the fuck away from Ashley" I say before walking out the door.
"Damn Alex" Calum said. I smirked and grabbed Taylor's hand. I looked at Calum and saw how hurt he looked. I almost regretted doing it but I couldn't show him that so I grabbed Taylor's face and smashed my lips onto his. I heard a couple of gasps then a glass breaking. I looked around and saw Calum with tears in his eyes and the other boys staring at me in shock. I was about to say something but Calum stopped me. "Don't.. Just leave." He said before walking off. It made me sad to see him like that but I didn't know what to do so I grabbed Taylor's hand and walked out the door.