Chapter 16

Her outfits above the first one is for clubbing the second one is for picking up her brother.

Any song by The Pretty Reckless is going to be sung by Alex ❤️

Alex pov:

I met Nate at Starbucks and we started laughing and talking. "Thank you for the coffee." I said as I was leaving. "No problem Alex it was good to see you again. "You too mate." "Bye."
After saying goodbye I drove away. As I was driving home Calum called me:
C: Hey Alex
A: What Calum?
C: I was just wondering if you wanted to get stuff for your band?
A: Of course I do! Am I coming to pick you up?
C: Sure.
A: K I'll be there in a minute!
I hang up and drive to Calum's.
"Get in loser we're going shopping!" I yell as I pull up making Calum laugh and roll his eyes. "To the garage!" He yells. (The garage is where his band meets so Alexis band is gonna meet there too) On our way to the garage I call up Ashley and the other girls telling them to meet me at there they all agree and tell me they will be there in a bit.
*At the garage*
"Okay girls." I said "My goal is to create a punk rock band. In order to do that we have to figure out who is going to play what instrument."
*After figuring out who plays what*
"I will be the lead singer for this song" I say to Ashley who will normally be the lead singer. "Umm okay..?" Ashley says confused as she picks up the bass.
--Song--
Jimmy's in the back with a pocket of high
If you listen close
You can hear him cry

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing it
Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

Judy's in the front seat picking up trash
Living on the dole
Gotta make that cash
Won't be pretty
Won't be sweet
She's just sittin' here on her feet

Sing it
Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go
Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days
I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've seen better ways, man
I know better ways
I've seen better days, man
I've had better days

Gina's in the back with a pocket of high
If you listen close
You can hear the crying

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

Way down below, way down below
--Song is over--
Calum's pov:
After figuring out what instruments the girls played Alex told Ashley that she would be singing this song. They started playing and when Alex started singing my jaw hit the ground. I didn't know she could sing like that. I thought she would suck and that the band wouldn't go anywhere. I admired the way she moved her hips to the beat of the song. She really got into it. When they finished the song Alex set the mic down and smiled. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "You were amazing." I told her.
"Thanks." She said looking at me.
She has beautiful eyes... I thought to myself and she smiled looking down. I laughed and put my chin on her head. There we stood until Luke cleared his throat causing Alex to quickly push me away. "What's up?" I sighed.
"We are all leaving. Just thought you wanted to know." He said then left. Jake started walking towards Alex and she started blushing. I quickly grabbed her hand making her look up at me. Jake looked at us and started to walk away. Yess... I thought and Alex laughed.
"Let's go!" Alex yelled grabbing my hand and leading out to the car.
--Alex's pov--
I grab Calum's hand and lead him to the car. We both had just gotten in the car when my phone rang.
--Phone Call-- A for Alex U for unknown
A: Hello
U: Alex?
A: Yea. Who the hell is this?
U: It's your brother.
A: Dylan?? (Dylan O'Brien)
D: Yea!
A: Well what the hell do you want?
D: I'm coming to visit.
A: When? Why?
D: I'm boarding the plane rn I'll be there at 6 could you pick me up?
A: Fine. See you then.
D: Love you little sis.
A: Love you big bro.
*End of conversation*
"Who was that?" Calum asked as I started to drive away.
"That was my brother. Dylan."
"Oh. Okay. Why did he call?"
"He's coming to visit and he wants me to pick him up at 6"
"Okay."
"Yea so it's 3 now I have 3 hours let's go clubbing!"
"What?!"
"Or we could go tagging."
"Fine clubbing it is."
I smirk and drive home. I drop him off so he can get ready and I go get ready myself.
I walk into the apartment and I see Jake, Mia, Ashley, and Luke. "What's up bitches?!" I say throwing my keys on the counter.
"Umm..." They all say.
"Okay well I'm going to my room." I say walking away. I get dressed in high waisted short shorts, a black crop top, a cardigan and knee high socks. I do my makeup an look at the time. It's 4 I should get going I think to myself as I walk out of my room.
"What the hell are you wearing??" Mia asked.
"Umm whatever the hell I want to wear." I say simply grabbing my keys. "Bye bitches!" I yell as I start to walk out the door.
"What happened to you?" I hear someone ask. I turn around and see Jake looking at me like I'm a complete stranger. "Life happened. I grew up. I'm not the same girl I was before. That girl is gone and she's never coming back." I say and walk out.
--Skipping clubbing--
I take Calum home and I go home to shower and change. I do my make up and look at the time. "Shit!" I yell grabbing my keys. "Where are you going??" Everyone asked. "I'm going to the airport to pick up my brother. You guys are welcome to come but I have to go now." I say rushing out the door. I look back to see everyone following me. I drive to Calum's and he gets in the car. "Hey." I say before speeding off. I get to the airport and see its 5:55. I walk to the gate Dylan is supposed to be at and hear a bunch of girls screaming. "Shit!" I yell as I rush over. "Hey sis!" Dylan yells at me. I roll my eyes and grab his hand pulling him from the circle of girls. Then I call security and have them hold the girls back. I hug Dylan and tell him I've missed him. The girls and the guys look at me and then look at Dylan.
"What the Fuck!" They all yell at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Why didn't you tell us your brother was Dylan O'Brien?!"
"I didn't think it mattered.." I say as Ashley laughed.
"Long time no see big D." Ashley said as she hugged Dylan.
"How's my little Ashy?" Dylan asked her.
"I'm good. How have you been?"
"Good. I've been crazy busy though."
I laugh at him when he says that. We head to the car and Dylan dropped his bag when he saw my car. "You have a fucking Lamborghini!?"
"Yea. I also have a Porsche." I laugh putting his shit the the car as he hops in. I shut the doors and drive off leaving everyone in the dust.
"Let's go get Starbucks." I say as we pull up on campus. Dylan gets out and puts sunglasses on so no one recognizes him. We walk into Starbucks and I order a Cotton Candy Frappe while he orders a Caramel Macchiato. "Same old Dylan." I laugh as I get my drink. He laughs grabbing his drink. We sit down and start talking about his career and my band. He asks if I've talked to mom and dad recently and I said I hadn't. He sighs and things start to get serious. "I know your high school years weren't the greatest and that mom and dad were not the nicest but they've changed." He tells me.
I look down and start playing with my bracelets "We both know mom and dad don't like me. They never have." Dylan sighs and takes a sip of his drink. We finished our drinks and headed back to my apartment. "Home sweet home." I tell Dylan as I walk through the doors. "I'm home bitches!" I yell at the kids sitting on the couch. I hear a mumble of heys before I walked off showing Dylan his room. "I'll leave you here to get settled." I say walking away. I go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of vodka before I go outside and lean over the railing. I took a swig of vodka before opening my phone and scrolling through tumblr. Before I knew it the bottle was gone and I was staring off into the distance. I tossed the bottle and walked inside going up to my room to take a shower. After I got done showering I got dressed and went back to my room. I had just put my phone on the charger and opened my computer when my phone rang. I picked it up without bothering to look at who was calling.
-Phone Conversation-
A: Hello?
U: Alex...
A: Oh my god.....

A/N Hey sorry it took me so long to update I've been really busy. Like and comment please also share our story with your friends please! Love you all.
Katie