Chapter 23

Outfits they wear

Outfits they wear. 👆👆
______
Ashley pov
(skipping 2 weeks ahead.)
It's the day. The day that parents come to visit and the performing arts students have to perform. Alex and I woke up super excited. We got up and started getting ready. As I was drying my hair, my phone went off. I grabbed it from my dresser and pulled the charger off.I unlocked it and went to messages to see that cameron texted me. We barely talked since he saw me and luke hang out that one day. My heart skipped a beat when I saw what he texted me.

Message from: Cam 💩👌
Hey ash! Super excited for today! Can't wait to see your performance....... And you....... ☺😉

He is so adorable and cute! Glad I didn't fuck anything up with him! I don't even know what I would do if I never saw him again. I replied back.
(A- Ashley, C- Cameron)
A- omg me too! N aww ur too sweet!
C- Ik 😁
A- *rolls eyes* dork
C- ily
A- ily2
C- c u in a bit boo 😘
A- 😊 ok l8r
(end txt convo)

Omfg Wtf just happened?! Is he cool now? Like what?
"Omg! Alex!" I yelled. "What?!" she yelled coming out the bathroom naked. "Cam just texted me and om- dude! Put on some fucking clothes!" I said acting terrified but secretly liked it. "No I'm free" she said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "What'd he say?" she asked getting ready. I showed her our messages and she said, "yah he likes you. When u left to go confront luke, he told us that he liked you and he wanted to be with you. I think you should at least give him a chance." she said. I got super happy. "I'll consider it." I said kinda biting my lip. We finished getting ready. Alex went accros the hall to get the other girls. Once the door closed, I immediately got on my phone n called luke. I know what your thinking, right now I just have mixed feelings for them both but really wanting to be with cam for a little while. Maybe. Anyways, I called luke and he answered on the 2nd ring.
*phone convo*
(A- Ashley, l- luke)
L- hello
A- heyo
L- hey
A- hey are you excited for today?
L- hell yeah
A- same
L- so what's up?
A- nm just getting ready, freaking out cuz cam wants to ask me out, Alex is hot, we get to perform today, my parents are going to hate me, Tay-
L- woah slow down girly. And back the he'll up. Who's going to ask you out?!
A- Cameron. But I'm not so sure but itd be nice.
L- yeah yeah. Why are your parents going to hate you?
A- cuz I changed again
L- that shouldn't matter. Your practically an adult.
A- I know
L- and what did you say bout someone being hot?
A- Alex
L- wait, you crushing on Alex?!
A- yeah a bit
L- damn! Go get some babe!
A- luke!
L- what
A- stop
L- okay
A- hey Imma go we bout to leave.
L- ok see you later
A- bye
*end phone convo*
_________
Alex pov

Ashley called me into the room. "What?!" I yelled walking out the bathroom naked. I stood there looking at her biting my lip then smirking. "Cam just texted me and om- dude! Put on some fucking clothes!" she yelled. She looked scared but I could tell she liked it. "No I'm free" I said. She just rolled her eyes. She told me what happened and I was happy for her she really did like Cameron, and I know she wants to date him But honestly I don't want her to. I don't know why. Anyways, we finnished getting ready and I walked over to my nightstand to grab my phone. I told ash I was gonna go get the other girls. I could tell that she was gonna call someone once I left. Once I closed the door, I stood outside the door for a bit listening in on her phone call. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard her say 'Alex is hot'. I got happy and smiled. I continued to listen. I got super happy that she thought I was hot. I mean she's just as gorgeous. I heard her hang up and I just hurried over to the other girls dorm to get them. I went back to our dorm with the girls and we chilled for a bit. I was sitting on the floor in between Ashley's legs and I could not stop thinking about her. After a bit, we decided to leave. We decided to take Ashley's car because it's bigger. (that's what she said). We had to drive to the Sydney opera house cuz that's where we have to go. Idek.
__________
Ashley pov
(continuing from above)
So I drive to the opera house. But of course we had to stop at Starbucks. After we got our drinks, we went to the opera house. I parked in the back and we got out and started to walk in the building until my name was called. I turned around and luke was running over. Tbh he looked hot in his outfit. I told the girls I would catch up to them. "Luke Wtf?!" I said as he stopped in front of me to catch his breath. "I-i oh god" he said. I offered him a sip of my coffee. "Ok sorry I'm really not a runner." he said. "Haha yah I know." I said. "So what's up bruh?" I said. "Not much Uhm so uh yo-you wanna ya know get back together?" he asked hoping I would say yes. "Luke I would love to but idk" I said trying to find words to say. "Just think about it please?" he asked. "I will" I said. "How's ash doing?" I asked. "He's fine but still pissed at me." he said. "Yah figured" I said. We walked in the building and ran into Cameron and Aaron. "Oh sorry I didn't se-" cam started to say but looked up and saw me and smiled. "H- hey ash" he said smiling. "Hey cam" I said smiling back. We hugged. Once we pulled away, I could feel the tension between cam and luke. "Hey why don't we go find our groups yah?" I suggested. They agreed. "Actually the boys are outside. I'll go join them." luke said. "Okay well see you later." I said. We hugged and he left. Cam Aaron and I started walking to where the girls were. As we were walking, cam secretly grabbed my hand and entertwind our fingers. Once we got to the room, Aaron went ahead and walked in, cam pulled me around the corner and we talked for a bit. "I know you're changing to get revenge or whatever. And I know your trying hard to get but whatever you do just makes me want to be yours more and more." cam said. "I know and I want to be with you too but at the same time I want to just not be in a relationship. Ya know?" I said. "Yah and even if we did date, not a lot of people would ya know be very keen of it." he said. "Yah." I said. "But not if we secretly date. We don't tell anyone. Not our friends, parents, siblings, best friends, no one." he said. I was actually thinking of agreeing to that plan. "I like that idea. But what if someone else asks us out? Or if it just slips out?" I asked. "Idk. But just try to not let that happen." he said. "Okay" I said. "So, would you be my secret girlfriend?" he asked smiling and grabbing my hand. "Yes I would love to." I said smiling. We both smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. We missed for about 5 minutes until we hear someone say, "Wtf?!"
___________________________
Hey guys here's another chapter. So much going on in this chapter that I'm gonna put up another one continuing on from this. Hope y'all are enjoying this story. Love y'all 😘
-Marissa