Meeting the boys

Alexis pov:
Ashley and I were on our way to meet up with the other girls when I saw a Starbucks (not sure if there are Starbucks in Australia). Me, being a total white girl, freaked out. "Come on," I yelled as I grabbed Ashley's arm. "I need to get a cotton candy frape." Ashley rolled her eyes at me and laughed. "Are you going to get some for the other girls or just yourself?" Ashley asked.
"Bitch don't get crazy" I laugh as Ashley hits me. We get coffee for the other girls and walk to our meeting place.
"Hey bitches!" I scream as we walk up to them. I hand them their coffee and start walking around campus.
We were just about to turn the corner when some assholes ran into us making me spill my coffee down my shirt. "What the hell asshole!?" I yell at the boys in front of me.
"Sorry." The Asian looking one said.
I start to get pissed because no one and I mean no one spill my coffee. Ashley notices that I'm about to punch someone in the face so she grabs my arm telling me they aren't worth it.
"Whatever," I say to the boys with anger. "You better watch your backs boys. No one spills my coffee." I say and walk off....

A/N Hey guys I'm Katie and I'm going to be helping out on the story! Let us know if you want to be in the story!