Chapter 35

Ashton pov

After these idiots decided to fight and upset Ashley, she left and i had a bad feeling. We tried to find her but couldn't. We went back in and i went upstairs to get my keys. I was about to walk back down when my phone went off. I saw Ashley's name come up and i immediately answered. But it was her who answered back.
A: Ashley are you ok?!
V: hi this is deputy Golbach, we found this phone on the scene and you were the last contact. Who is this and what is your relation?
A: uhm im Ashton Irwin im one of her best friends. Is she ok?
V: she was in a very bad car wreck. We are transporting her to the hospital now.
A: oh my god. Ok ill be there. Thank you for calling.
V: no problem. Ill ask more questions when you get here.
A: ok thanks.
We hung up and i quickly ran down the stairs to the others and told them where she was. Everyone freaked out and we left in my car. On the way there, her car was being towed and went by us. It was tragic. We got to the hospital and we ran in. I asked if she was brought in yet and they told me to wait. We all waited for about an hour. I went back up and they said only one of us can go back. We all voted on me. I followed the nurse back and she took me to the very end of the er. "Here she is. Be gentle. Shes fragile right now." I thanked her and she left. I opened the door and walked in to see her with wires hooked up everywhere and bandaged up. Poor thing. Shes gone through so much. I walked up next to her and grabbed her hand while sitting. I decided to try to talk to her. She may be asleep. Or at least i hope she is. I pretty much stayed in here with her all night.