Chapter 37

Ashley pov

A couple days later and i was released and back home. Im pretty much stuck in the apartment. Im either in the living room or my room. Im mostly in my room. Everyone has visited me since i got home and im still pissed at everyone but im still thankful for them. If they weren't in my life, i think I'd actually be dead. Luke and i have been on talking terms again and he's pretty much the only one actually taking care of me. Alex is being Alex and out jacking around. She's supposedly at work taking my shifts too. Like thanks but I'm the one needing the money here. The boys keep saying that they'll cover all my bills. Im still gonna pay them back somehow.

-1 month later-

I am officially back to my normal self. I can finally go out of the apartment. I no longer have a car but Alex is letting me drive hers until i can go get another car. Im already thinking about what i want and its gonna cost a pretty penny. So because Alex is so damn protective of her Lambo, im driving her Porsche. Its such a nice car. Too bad I'm not much into luxury cars. I still have 2 weeks of from work so I'm gonna make it worth it. I decided to go shopping and spoil myself so i went to the mall and hit up all my favorite shops. I found several things and cute outfits and for some reason i ended up buying Luke a whole new outfit with accessories. I didn't realize til after i had walked out of the store. Welp guess im seeing him tonight. I left and drove to the Chevy dealership and I'm just gonna put in for what i want.

Yoo ended up special ordering a customized Chevy Colorado pick-up in black with sparkle hues of yellow and the interior is yellow leather seats with black stripes down the seats and nice gunmetal dash with all the bells and whistles. It will be ready they told me in exactly 2 weeks. Perfect. When i left, it was already dark. I decided to drive by the bar the boys work at and they are actually not busy at all and Luke is the guard tonight. He looks hot in his uniform. I parked right in front and grabbed my purse and phone and got out. I turned around and he saw me and he smiled biting his lip. Its hot when he does that. "What are you doing out and about girlie?" He asked as i walked up to him. We hugged and he pecked my lips. "Just getting stuff done. I didn't know you were working tonight?" I said. "I've been working all day. I get off in 15 minutes actually. You wanna grab a drink here or go somewhere else?" He asked. "We can go somewhere else. I'll wait on you inside tho." I said. "Ok but don't drink yet ok gorgeous?" He said goofingly. I playfully pouted and he giggled and pecked my lips. He opened the door for me and i walked in. I sat at the bar and just got a water. I checked my phone while i waited and saw a tweet from my brother saying life sucks and don't trust long distance anything. Ok so they officially broke up. I texted him asking if he's ok and i checked my Instagram and of the first post i see is of Alex and Calum all cozy at a party. They are officially together. Great now i have to see calum more often.  Luke eventually came over and we left. I let him drive. We went to Club Cherry Pop and we ate first haha. There's a restaurant in the same parking lot as the club so we went to eat there first then partied.  We had a good meal. It was a buffet so we had several different things but we enjoyed each other's company. We payed and walked over to the club.

We walked in and people were already getting crunk. We stayed for maybe 2 hours dancing and had 1 drink each. We did have a good time tho. We left and decided to go to the spot. But on our way, we saw there was a fight going on so we stopped to see if Alex was fighting. And of course she was. We got there on her last round and she won. We stayed behind to see her afterwards and congratulate her. She walked out and i called out to her and she was ignoring me. Weird. I walked up to her at her Lambo and she turned around annoyed. "What the fuck do you want?!" I stepped back a bit. What's going on with her? "Alex, it's me Ashley. What's wrong?" I asked. She got super offensive. "Your dumbass brother happened." She spat out. "What happened? I thought you two were gonna get married." I said. She scoffed. "Yah no. I would never marry anyone in your damn family. Anyways is Calum home?" Ok ouch. Luke answered her question and she just got in the car and left with no other explanation. "Should we follow her home?" I asked Luke. "No. I just texted Calum and he just got home. I told him to keep us updated and a close eye on her." He said. He's so caring. I nodded my head and we left. We got to the spot and there was some people already here. We parked and a guy came to Luke's window. He opened it and the guy gave us 2 bottles of Corona beers. "Here's some beer for you guys. We are giving out beer to everyone who pulls in here." We thanked him. Luke opened his door and opened both bottles with the lock. He handed me one and we cheered. We turned on some music and we got comfortable. I layed my feet on him and we just talked. We talked about how we met and memories just came flooding in. I climbed in the back seat and took my shoes off. "Luke, do you ever miss us?" I asked. "Yah a lot. I honestly thought i lost you that night. Im sorry all that happened. I feel horrible." He said. Leaned over and kissed him. "Dont be. That's all in the past. Im here and im better. So lets make new memories and make this night worth this drive." I said. Next thing i know, he climbed in the backseat and immediately kissed me. We started ripping our clothes off down to our underwear. Yes this is what i want. I've gone like 2 months not being touched so i deserve this. He went down on me first and made me moan like crazy. "Luke, fuck me." I said gasping out. He kissed his way up and pulled his boxers down. He entered and we were moving in sync and kissing. It felt amazing to have him back in my arms and inside me. I wish we could do this for a real reason and not just for the hell of it. We both got to climax and ended up coming at the same time.he thrusted a bit more then pulled out. We rested and made out some more then got dressed. We climbed back to the front and giggled about our moment. We decided to leave and we headed back to my apartment. He helped me carry my stuff in and i gave him his bags of goodies i got him. He went through it and he was happy. "Aww thank you baby that's so sweet of you." He said. He leaned over and we kissed again. We put everything to the side and decided to just cuddle sitting on my bed. I took a few pics of us. He was just wearing his t-shirt that was ripped up but looks good on him and his skinny black jeans. I was still wearing my yellow crop top and jean shorts. I pulled out me phone and we took some super cute pictures together. "Hang on, i have something to make these pictures better." He dug something out of his pocket and pulled out a small diamond ring. I dropped my phone and covered my mouth. He smiled, "im actually going to promise you the world. I'm done playing around with your feelings and I'm ready for us to be serious again. This is my promise to be the best boyfriend, friend, anything to you. I love you." He said. "Oh my god. Luke. I love you too." I said. He grabbed my hand and put the ring on it and we kissed. Ok best day ever. We took some more pictures and we put them on my Instagram and captioned them, "guess who's officially back together? We've had a long and intimate talk about everything and decided to get back together. Yes we are actually going to stay together this time. Ily Luke!" After i posted those, we decided to just go to bed. We cuddled and enjoyed each other's warmth and company.

The next two weeks were pretty much the same. Luke went with me to pick up my new truck and I'm so happy of how it turned out. I paid for it and we left. The next day i had work so i pulled up to the shop just to be told that i no longer have a job. Fuck my life. So i went back to Luke's house. He was confused of why i was back already and i told him i lost my job. He felt bad for me. He left the room for a few minutes then came back. "Ok we are getting in your truck and headed to the mall." He said excitedly. I asked him why he was excited and he told me i got a job as a waitress at the club he works at. Great now i have to get more makeup too. We went to the mall and he bought me 20 different short dresses or 2 pieces for my job. We also got a couple pairs of heels. After Macy's, we hoped over to Sephora and i stocked up on my makeup. We paid and left. He took me by the bar real quick so i could get my paperwork filed out and put on the schedule. I start in a week. Cool. I will be a waitress in the vip bar on the second floor. And he also moved Luke to guard on that floor too since the last one quit. Cool we are working together. This is gonna be fun. Or so i thought.