Changes

Her transformation ^
Alexis pov:
Last night I couldn't sleep I was to busy thinking about what Calum said to me. Was I really a good girl? I didn't think of myself as a good girl.. Maybe he was right.. I am a good girl and that needs to change. 2 can play at this game Calum. I got dressed did my hair and grabbed my keys. "I'm going to the mall!" I yell as I'm walking out the door. I get to the mall and decide to change my style. I still had blue hair but I got a nose ring, lip piercings, and my cartilage pierced. After that I went and got some tattoos. I got a rose on my shoulder, a dandelion that is being 'blown away' into birds on my back. I got a skull on my wrist, I got song lyrics on my ribs and last but not least I got a triangle on my other wrist. I change my wardrobe to grunge and skater stuff and was about to leave to mall when I ran into none other than Calum. "What the fuck asshole!" I yelled. "I'm sor-" "Whatever prick." I say and walk away smirking to myself. I could tell that Calum was flabbergasted and I absolutely loved it. I loved the affect I had on him. I put my clothes in the back of my car put my sun glasses on and drove off. I decided that maybe I should get a new car so I decided on getting a white Lamborghini and a silver Porsche. "Your Porsche will be ready next week mam." The salesman spoke. "Thank you." I said as I hopped into my brand new Lamborghini smiling as I drove off. I could feel eyes on me as I got out of my car. I locked my car and walked off, grabbing some Starbucks before I went home. "What the hell happened to you!?" Ashley screamed when I walked in. "I didn't like my old look." I said simply rolling my eyes. "What do you mean you didn't like your look?!" "I just didn't like it so stop asking about it!" I yelled waking off. This is the new me I thought to myself and no one can change that. Watch out Calum I'm coming for you.