Chapter 10

Calum's pov:
Alexis is definitely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and she has a nice ass. When I saw her at the party my jaw dropped. I walked over to her and slapped her ass. "Who the hell do you think you are!" She yelled and spun around.. Wow I didn't know she was that feisty. "Hey." I said "I'm Calum. What's your name?" I asked even though I already knew. "My names Alexis or Alex for short." "Well Alex would you care for a beer?" I asked and she nodded taking the beer from me. After about 6 beers I could tell she was getting a little tipsy. She grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor where she started to grind and twerk on me. I loved it. I loved her. I spun her around. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and I couldn't help myself. I leaned in as she wrapped her arms around me. One little kiss turned into a heated make out session before I realized what was happening. She's a good girl, I'm a rebel it would never work out between us. I stopped and smirked at her. "You fucking tease!" She exclaims hitting my arm. "Sorry babe but it's not gonna be that easy. You're to good for me." I say and walk away leaving her confused. I watch as she storms over to Luke and Ashley yelling at Ashley to come with her.. Wow she's really upset with me. Oh well.. Later that night after everyone had gone home I couldn't sleep. Luke wasn't here and the other boys were passed out. I sighed and got up. I grabbed my keys and started to drive to the mall. I got to the mall and decided to get some Starbucks. I got my Starbucks and started walking around I was just about to leave when I ran into someone. "What the hell asshole!" She yells. "I'm sor-" "Whatever prick." She said walking away. I was speechless who was that I thought.. Oh well I continued to walk around so I could clear my head. It wasn't long until I ran into Ashton and Michael. "Hey guys" I say giving them a bro hug. We were walking around and talking when we ran into Luke and Ashley. "Hey bitches!" Ashley said. I laughed. "Take my bags peasants." She said handing us her bags. We take her stuff to her dorm and open the door to see Alex on her phone she looks up and her eyes go wide. "Holy shit did you buy the entire fucking mall?!" Alex exclaims. I laugh then notice her new look. Her piercings, tattoos, her new style. She was even more beautiful than before. I was in a daze until I heard Alex screaming at Ashley and Ashley screaming back at her. "Whatever!" Alexis said plopping back down on the couch. All the guys helped Ashley put her clothes away. When we came back out Alex was still sitting on the couch. I couldn't help myself I just had to taste her lips again. As the other boys were leaving I ran up to her, knelt down and smashed my lips on her lips. Then left. The boys were confused about what just happened and I just smiled walking away.