chapter 15

^^Ashleys outfit, hair, tattoo design, and gauges^^

Luke P.O.V.

(SKIPPING THRU SOME THINGS CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ALL OF IT)
So Ashley n I went to the mall, we shopped a bit, then went to the tattoo parlor ash got a tattoo of a song she's been working on n only I know about it, then we went to the salon, we both dyed our hair pink. We shopped a bit longer then went back to her dorm. We put away her things then just chilled on her bed. We made out for a bit, Alex came in, acted like a maniac, left looking like prostitute (A/N: srry katie. Love u :D) then I asked ash to stay the night, well more like go to our frat party.... Anyways she packed her things, then we hoped in my car. She was txtn someone who I assume was Alex. We got to the house, ran into a couple dorks on the way to my room. We walked in, we barely started making out, Michael came in, shit went down, then I guess u can say I got super lucky.... For the 2nd time!! Hopefully tonite she will get hammered then we'll do this again. I just hope I don't get her pregnant, I mean tht would be great n stuff but parents day is coming up n her mom n step dad is going to come n I don't want tht stuff to happen before then.
Okay art er we finished we layed for a bit. My phone started ringing, "u listen to Green day too?!" She asked as I grabbed my phone. "Yah I love their songs" I say answering my phone. "Me too" she smiled cuddling into my chest. "Hello?" I asked as I wrapped an arm around her.
(Phone call between Luke and Jake)
(A/N: YES LUKE AND JAKE KNOW EACHOTHER. NO JAKE DOESNT KNOW BOUT THEM DATING YET)
J: HEY MAN WAT UP ITS JAKE
L: O SUP BRO WAT UP
J: NM JUST CHILLIN IN MY NEW APARTMENT
L: U GOT AN APARTMENT?
J: YAH MAN IM JUST TAKING A BREAK FROM MOVING IN BUT I GOT A ROOMMATE, UH I THINK HIS nAmE IS BEN OR SOMETHING
L: yo my brothers name is Ben
J: Ik I think it is cuz he kinda looks like u hahahaha
L: hahahahaha nice probably is.... If he has my last name, it is. N if he does tell him hi
J: k I will so wat u up to man
L: nm just chillin in bed with my baby girl n the others r getting ready for another party
J: nice who's the new chick
L: tht I'm with now?
J: yah man. Ash changed her relationship status on Facebook bout a week ago n I've been meaning to talk to her but I haven't got around to it. I was just asking cuz she's at the same college as you so yah
L: uh yah we r kinda together. But don't get pissed or anything cuz we love each other so much. She's the best thing tht has ever happened to me since I even started here. Plz don't go ripping either of us up Jake!!
J: k that's wat I was afraid if. Bit I'll let it slide for.now. just don't hurt her or anything! I'll c u guys in a couple weeks or so. I gotta go bye
L: k later
Then he hung up. I thru my head back on the pillow groaning. "Babe u OK" ash asked as she put a leg over me. " yah I'm fine just ur brother irretates the sjit out of me" "wat'd he say?" She started tracing a tattoo on my chest. "He was afraid we were together but he's fine with us being together now, he just doesn't want me to hurt you" "he's an idiot! He knows u won't hurt me or anything! He just needs to stay out of my life n stay in his!" She said sitting up on me. "Ik but he's going to visit soon" "what?! Y?!" "Cuz of parents day. Its coming up soon. In like 3 days or so" "damnit!" "Students have to perform something tht they've been working on to all the parents tht show up" "dabg it!! All I have is tht song I've been working on" "yah n its really good! U should sing it tht night!" "Fine but do u think u boys could play instruments for me?" "Sure baby. We'll practice tomorrow, okay?" "M'kay" I kissed her lips then we got up to get dressed. I just put on a plain black T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and shoes. She put on This super hot outfit tht made me want to pin her against the wall. (The outfit above) Once she got done getting dressed, I grabbed her hand n we walked down stairs and went in the kitchen. She sat on a stool at the island while I got us some drinks. While I was mixing drinks, she was on her phone and the other 3 boys came in. "*whistles* damn who's tht sexy chick??" Ashton asked walking up to her side. "Not ur girlfriend that's for sure!" She spit back. "Damn fiesty I like!" He said smiling. I finished our drinks n went up beside her putting a cup in front of her. "Thx" she said taking the cup n taking a sip. "Dude who's this girl?! She's not suppose to b here til the party started!!" Mikey said getting a drink, the other two following in suit. "She's my girlfriend n she can b her all she wants as long ad all u dorks don't mess with her, n I need to talk to u three" I said taking a swig of my drink. "K shoot" Calum said turning around. "Well b outside waiting for u guys" I said as ash n I got up n went in the backyard n sat down on the porch swing. Soon the boys came out breaking our kiss. "Yo get a room!!" Ashton said as the three of them sat down. "We already did" ash said . we busted up laughing. "So what's up?" Mikey asked.(REST OF CONVO IS ABOUT THE PARENTS DAY PERFORMANCE THING) THE BOYS AGREED then we walked back in to get ready for the party. An hour later, people started showing up, the music blasting, people drinking n grinding on each other, and everybody us just having fun. Ash n I went out to the dance floor n started dancing. It was bout 3 or 4 hours into the party and around 9:30 or so, every body was atlest drunk some might b wasted. Ash started to get a bit wasted n so did I, I can't lie, this was the first time I've ever seen her this wasted, but was still hot AF!! A really good song came on, 'Good For You' by Selena Gomez and A$AP Rocky came on n ash pulled me to the dance floor n she started grinding on me. We had the best time ever!! I'm glad we actually got to party together for once since we got together. Once the sing ended, more songs came on n ash n I went in the dinning room where some guys were playing beer pong. We joined them n Ik she has never played this game before but she nailed it!! Steve got so hammered tht his brother had to take him back to his dorm. It was bout midnight now n some ppl already left but it was still going on. Ash n I went outside n I took her to my corner of the backyard. "*giggling* where we going babe?" Ash asked as I pulled her running to the spot. "Shhh babe don't want no one finding us" I said I got there. "Okay" she said simply. We got back there n we slipped in the tiny shed like building, which was completely covered by a bush. In the shed there was a mini fridge, a small bed and of course it has WiFi n electricity. I closed the door behind her locking it n turning on the light. "Aww cute" she said looking around n sitting on the bed taking off her shoes n sweater. "Yah this is my Lil hidout" I said sitting down by her. "Nice" she said sitting the bottle of alcohol on the table n laying down. I followed wat she did n layed down on top of her. (Smut! You've been warned!!)
We started making out. I took of my shirt n pants n took off her shorts. I layed our phones on the table n smashed my lips back on hers. I started moving my hips against hers to get us going. I took off her crop top n we slipped up the sheets. She put her hand on me and slipped it in my boxers, I took off her thing n my boxers leaving us both naked. I sat up with her n she started stroking me. I threw my head back moaning n biting my lip. Next thing I know, she put me in her mouth making me moan even more. I layed down n kept sucking me making me really hard n wanting in her so bad. "B-babe s-stop lemme g-get in y-you" I managed to say. She stopped and sat up. I sat up n she layed back down I took a drink if the alcohol then positioned myself between her thighs. "U ready beautiful?" I asked taking a deep breathe. "Yes. Get in already I'm craving u" she slurred out. I slipped in n started thrusting slowly. "Faster" she said biting her lip. I started going faster n faster until I hit her sweet spot. She was a moaning mess. She arched her back and moaned out my name. Thank god the walls were padded big time. We were reaching our high. I slowed down a bit leaving hickies all over her body. We both came and I stopped, falling down on her out of breathe, both of us panting. "I. Love you baby" I said raising my head n hovering over her face. "I love you too " she said smiling. We kissed a bit then I pulled away. "We gotta get back to the others" I told her getting out of bed n slipping on my boxers. She agreed nn we started getting dressed. Once we finished, we grabbed our things and walked out. There were only like 5 people out here but we managed to get passed them with out getting asked where we were or anything. We got back in the house n pretty much everybody was gone. "Where did everyone go?" I asked ashton as we sat at the island. "Home. Some of them had to get ready for tht stupid parents day thing" he said cleaning up a bit. "Ahh okay" I said putting an arm around Ashley. She looked tired cuz she put her arms on the counter n put her head down. "So what were u two doing out there? Making babies for like what? The 3rd time already??" Ashton asked leaning on the counter. "Maybe maybe not. But I gotta get ash to bed" I said waking her up. "K just have her stay the night again" he said grabbing our bottles n chucking them. "She is. I'm not taking her back to her dorm where tht manic of a roommate she has is gonna b" I said helping ash up n grabbing her phone. "K need help?" He asked coming around the counter. "Yah probably" I said putting Ashley's arm around my shoulder. "Okay" ashton said coming over to her other side and helping me carry her up to my room. Once we got in there, we put her on the edge of the bed and I took off her shoes and her sweater. Then ashton helped me get her in bed. "Thx man" I said to him as I tucked her in. "NP so u going to bed as well or u gonna join us?" He asked. "I'm going to bed. Srry. We gotta get up early, maybe n practice for tht thing" I said getting ready for bed. "Mkay well I think we'll meet u guys there but u two have a good nights sleep" he said walking to the door. "K thx again man n u too" I said. "Thx night" he said walking out. "Night" I said closing the door, turning off the light and climbing in bed n pulling Ashley close to me. "Night baby girl" I whispered in her ear kissing her lips. "Night" she mumbled back. With tht we fell asleep.
_______________________________
Damn thts a long one!! Lol hope u all enjoy this one! Live u all n thx for showing us love!! :*
-Marissa