Chapter 27

Ashley pov

*beep* *beep* *beep*
I woke up to the alarm going off. I got up not wanting to and turned it off. I layed back down and sighed hen i looked over and saw dylan still laying there in my bed on his stomach. I smiled to myself then i saw him smiling with his eyes still closed and said in his very cute and raspy morning voice, "like what you see beautiful?" I gigled and leaned over and kissed him. We kinda sat up and started talking about what we should do toady. We decided to just go on a walk and just enjoy the weather and eachothers company. We got up and got ready for the day and grabbed my bag and our phones and we snuck out of the apartment. We walked out of the building and we laughed, "well that was easy." Dylan said putting on shades. I nodded. We walked down to Starbucks and and ordered our drinks and even breakfast and sat outside next to eachother and ate and just talked about how freaked Alex and the dickwads are gonna be when they see that we aren't in the apartment at all. Oh well. After we finished eating, we decided to go get the car and he drove. We drove down to a huge park that was all wooded area and it was beautiful. We walked around hand in hand. We found an old park bench and sat down and started catching eachother up on life. Hes been here for like a month cuz hes on break from filming so he came to visit and has been helping us out a lot. But he caught me up to date on the show and just life in general since the last time we saw eachother. But he was telling me that they will be filming the last season of Teen Wolf soon and he wanted me to visit set when he goes back. By then i would be graduated from college.

We continued talking about our past and growing up. "Do you remember that summer everyone left and i came and picked you up and we went on our own little vacation?" He asked. "Yup i remember clear as day. That was one of my most favorite memories that i wish i could relive it again." I said.
D- you can actually. Whens your next break?
A- well they mix Thanksgiving and Christmas so we get like a whole month and a half off.
D- damn wheres the education?
A- exactly.
D- jeez ok well let's plan on leaving for vacation then. Youll get to be on set with me for a couple weeks then we'll leave.
I liked the idea and agreed.
A- so remember that day?
D- yup. Best day ever.
A- agreed
D- i cant stop thinking about how happy you were mostly and how great of a day that was.
A- i know it was so much fun. And that night was the best night ever.
We both smiled at the memory. Just as i was about to talk again, my phone started ringing. It was luke. I showed dylan the FaceTime request and he grabbed my phone and answered.
D- luke whats up my dude?
I tried to keep my laughing quite.
L- uhh hey uhm where's Ashley? I need to talk to her.
D- sure you do. Whats so important that you cant tell me?
L- dude c'mon. I need to talk to her about something important.
D- hmmmmm
A- oh come on babe stop being hateful.
I grabbed the phone abd scooted closer to dylan.
A- whats up?
L- hey you busy at all today?
A- kinda why?
L- i well we're having another party tonight and i was hoping that you would come to it? And so we could talk.
A- yah we'll be there. You know i cant pass up a good party.
L- awesome! Ill go find an outfit. Its kind of a more serious party.
A- so lile a black tie event?
L- yah we're having some kind of ceremony but theres still drinking involved.
A- hmm ok im gonna have to find a nice dress. What kind of ceremony?
L- i dont know i was told to invite people.
A- ok yah we'll be there. You tell Alex about it yet?
L- yah shes going
A- ok. He listen i gotta go so ill see you tonight k?
L- alright bye.
And we hung up. I groaned cuz i did not want to go to another damn frat party but i cant let my friends down.

So dylan and i left to go shopping for outfits. We ended up going to the mall. I wated to go to Hot Topic so bad but he pulled me away. We went to David's Bridal and started looking around. We found a few dresses and he even wanted to see me in a wedding dress. We got our selection and i went to try them on while he sat down and waited. He took pictures of me in each dress. I waited on the wedding dress. I got dressed in my normal outfit and walked back out to see the pictures. He brought a brown suit that he was saving for a nice event. So we went with a royal blue knee length dress that was very low cut in the frobt and had loose material in the back exposing the back. After choosing, i grabbed the dresses and put the other 3 on the rack and gave him the blue one. He reminded me of the wedding dress so i went back and tried it on. It was a pearl white very lacey dress with a poofy skirt sweetheart neckline and strapless. It was very pretty. And he liked it a lot so we ended up getting it too. We waited to get accesories.  We checked out and the dresses were put into bags to carry easier. We went to Shoe Carnival ((A/N: again we have no idea what y'all have in Australia. We've bever been there.))  And i picked out some super cute heels to go with the dress and he got new shoes too. We paid then i wanted to go to Claire's but he didn't want me to wear fake jewelry that looks real so we went to Kay. I told him he doesn't need to spend this much money on me but he insisted on buying real jewelry. So we were looking around when a lady came over to us and offered her help which we accepted. She showed us the best sets they had to match both the dress and my aesthetic. We went with a beautiful big necklace that was all diamonds and it was all one big triangle tyle shape made of smaller teardrop shapes. We got matching earrings and a bracelet. Dylan wanted a new watch so he was looking at those while i went and found the rings. I found an engagement ring that i just absolutely fell in love with. When they came over, Dylan asked if i found something else. I nodded and pointed to the ring and she grabbed it for me to try on. I fell head over heels for this ring. "Omg dylan look! I love it!" He just smiled. I took it off and dylan looked at it when my phone rang. I walked out of the store to answer it. It was alex.
(Ashley- A1, Alex- A2)
A1- hello?
A2- yo where you at?
A1- the mall why?
A2- ok i thought so but i wasnt sure. U with D?
A1- yup
A2- naturally. So whacha guys doing?
A1- nothing just shopping for tonight
A2- ok so he did call you. Yah they decided to have a black tie event. Which is weird for them.
A1- uhm yah. Hey what are you gonna wear?
A2- my black dress why?
A1- just making sure we won't be matching.
A2- ahh ok. Don't worry i wont pull your weave out.
A1- you better not! Im bout to get it done again.
A2- cool what color?
A1- i dont really know yet. I think dylan has been hinting he wants me to go blonde again.
A2- do it. And go super blonde.
A1- ill se what they can do.
A2- yah. Oh hey gotta go Taylor is calling me.
A1- mkay. Tell him i say hi bitch.
A2- will do. Later
A1- bye
We hung up and i walked back in the store. I stood next to dylan and he was filing out some paperwork. "Im back. That was your sister. And you owe me $20 cuz i told you she'd freak when she couldn't find us." He started chuckling, "ha yah she always freaks out when she cant find us. She ask if we we're together?" He stayed focused on the papers. "Yah all she said was 'naturally'. But my brother ended up calling her." We laughed a bit. "Thats so ironic. I still think its funny how youre both bestfriends and youre dating eachothers brothers." "Ha well she doesn't know we are dating yet. All she knows is that we are just as close as we are." He noddefbhis head. He finished the paperwork and handed it back to the lady. So entered everything in the system while dylan and i stood there kinda cuddling. She came back and told us the price of everything. I looked at dylan, "are you sure youre ok with spending that much?" He pulled out his cars and gave it to her, "yup. Youre worth everything ive got. Id buy you Jupiter if i could." I smiled and he leaned down to peck my lips. The lady gave him his card back and he signed the receipt. She put our copy i to a little folder with care instructions and put it in the bag with all the jewelry we got. We went to a salon to get my hair recolored, and we went with an ashy blonde. After that, We left and decided to grab some food before we left. We went to the food court and got some Chinese food to share and got drinks at Orange Julius. We sat down and put our stuff down on the chairs and other part of the table. We started eating and talking when a couple girls recognized Dylan and asked for a picture. He agreed to take a couple pics. They left excitedly and he sat back down. "See? Thats one reason why i didn't want you to deal with when we're together." He said getting another forkful of noodles. "I know and it doesn't bother me. We've been dealing with this for so long that it doesn't bother me." I said drinking my frozen coffee. He nodded. Thats his sign telling me he doesn't want to continue and end up arguing. We finished eating and we grabbed all our stuff and left. We put everything in the backseat and decided to head back to the apartment to get ready for tonight since it starts at 7 and its already 5.

We got back to the apartment and we carried everything in. I unlocked to door and told him to put everything on my bed. I closed it and yelled, "hunny im home!" Then i heard a voice from the kitchen that wasn't Alex's voice at all say, "well im glad your home." I jumped at his voice. I turned around and saw luke walking around the kitchen island drinking my fucking whiskey. "What are you still doing here? You should be home getting shit ready for the party. And why are you drinking my whiskey?! You know youre not supposed to drink it!" Im furious now. He just smirked at what i said. "The boys all went home to get ready so i stayed here. Oh and just to piss you off." He smiled at the last part drinking the last of what was in his glass while his hand was in his pocket. I was just so done with him that i slapped the shit out of him. He started laughing standing back up. "Cute. Real cute." Dylan came out to grab me before i could rip his head off. "You fucking asshole. Whatever happened to candy sweet luke from last night huh? Why are you all of a sudden a huge sour jawbreaker?" He laughed at my references, "you happened sweet pea." I rolled my eyes at his comment. Dylan was trying to pull me away but i brushed him away. "You have seriously turned into a total dick. I don't what decided to possess you but until you clean up youre act and get your shit together, i want you out of my house and my life." His jaw dropped and i just saw his heart break into a million pieces. Before he spoke i grabbed Dylan's hand and walked back into my room. I shut the door. "Damn that was harsh babe, but it was so hot." I smiled, "yah well assholes always piss me off." We chuckled a bit and got ready for the party.

I put my hair up in a messy but fancy bun with some bangs hanging down. I did a very dramatic makeup look that looks like should be worn on the Grammy red carpet. I put on a bold red lip, lashes and lots of highlighter. I put on the jewelry he got me and the shoes. I ended up finding The promise ring he gave me during our hot summer years ago.  I walked out of my bathroom and he turned around doing a double take and his jaw literally dropping down to the first floor of the building. I chuckled, "like what you see?" I walked over to him smirking. He smiled, "fuck yah." We kissed. He looked just as amazing. He was wearing a brown suit jacket with a royal blue shirt uner to match my dress and black slacks with his new black shoes he got. We puled away from the kiss. He was even wearing the watch he bought. "Oh hey look, i found the promise ring you gave me." I showed him the ring. He smiled. He grabbed my hand kissed it and put it back down. "I love you." He said holding me close. I smiled, "i love you too." We kissed again.

We looked at the time and saw it was 6:30. We grabbed everything and walked out to the main room. "Alex you ready yet? We gotta get going." I yelled hoping for an answer but heard nothing. So i walked to her room and heard a noise so i walked in. I stood there in disbelief. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" they both quickly pulled away and faced me trying to come up with excuses. I put my hand up, "no stop. I dont want to hear it. Find your own way to the party." I turned away and walked to dylan. "C'mon they driving themselves." We grabbed our stuff and ignored her while she was trying to get my attention and tell me it was his fault. We got in the car and dylan asked what happened, "i heard a noise so i walked in and her and luke were standing there kissing. I know i hate his guts but it still hurts." I sighed and told him. "Yah i knew he wasn't good for you." I asked to change the subject and we talked about how we were gonna have a great night and celebrate us as an official couple. Ok well official to us.
_______________________________________________
Ooh man the drama! Here's another chapter for y'all. Hope you like it. Now i need to get to sleep cuz its currently 2:55am. Enjoy Lovelies!