Party

Alexis's outfit above ^

Alexis's pov:
After returning from the mall to an empty room I decided I was going to walk around basically naked I had my bra and spandex on when Ashely walked in. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ashley yells. "Oh shut up and let me see your outfit." I say and Ashley shows me her outfit. "I love it!" I say. Leaving Ashley to get ready I go to the bathroom to shower and do all the rest of that feminine stuff. I do my makeup and let my hair dry naturally so it has some waves. I decide to wear my panda shirt and a skater skirt with a flower headband and ankle boots. I walk out and Ashely gasped. "You look amazing!" She yelled at me. "Thanks." I say while flipping my hair. "Let's go bitch," I say as I grab my car keys. We get to the party and walk in. There are tons of people. "This is my kind of party!" I exclaim leaving Ashley by herself. I go over to the kitchen to get a beer when someone slaps my ass. "Who the hell do you think you are!?" I yell as I turn around to see the Asian looking guy from earlier. "Hey," he says "I like you hair." "Thanks" I say blushing. "My names Calum, what's yours?" He asked. "I'm Alexis or Alex for short." "Well Alex would you care for a beer?" He asked. I nodded and said thanks as he hands me the beer. After a few beers I was feeling tipsy so I grabbed Calum's hand and led him to the dance floor. I started to grind and twerk on him. He slowly turned me around and started leaning in. I looked into his eyes and couldn't resist I put my arms around his neck and we started kissing. It got more and more heated as he started to suck on my neck making me moan slightly. Then he stops and smirks at me. "You fucking tease." I say and I slap his arm. "Sorry babe but it's not gonna be that easy. Your to good for me." He says walking away leaving me breathless and confused. I look over and see Ashley and Luke making out. I angrily stomp over to her and grab her arm. "Let's go!" I yell as she yanks her arm away from me. "No I wanna stay and have fun!" She says to me. "Fine. Whatever find your own way home!" I yell walking away. I hope into my car thinking about Calum. If this is how he wants it this is how it's gonna be. "Game on pretty boy." I say driving away.

A/N Hey bitches its me Katie I hope you enjoyed this chapter lets us know what you want to happen!