Chapter 19

Ashley pov
(warning: smut)
So we are chilling at the dorm while Luke and Aaron went to get my bags from the frat house. While we were waiting for them to get back, Cameron, Taylor and I were catching up on life. About half an hour later, it's 7:00 pm, and I get a phone call from the one and only, ms. Alexis O'Brien.
-phone call-
(a- Ashley. O- alex)
A- hello?
O- it's me
A- shut the fuck up!!
O- ok. Bye.
A- for damnit! I hate it when you do that!
O- haha sorry
A- yeah whatever. What do you want?
O- you
A- wtf?!
O- haha kidding.... Maybe.... But srsly I need you and who ever you can fit in your car and come to the tunnels.
A- why do you wa-
O- cuz I need more supporters and if love it if my best friend and her hot bf and whoever else is with you to come out and support me.
A- what's the catch?
O- okay... This might sound a bit crazy but... Can you help me ya know not be such a Bitch to people?
A- yah thts easy man!
O- thanks ash I owe you one!
A- the he'll you do!
O- haha k so see you in a bit?
A- yah ig..
O- awesome!! K bye love you!
A- love you too!
-end phone call-
God that chick is fucking insane!! But you gotta love her! "Who was that?" Taylor asked. "Alex. She wants us to meet her somewhere." I said texting Luke to hurry up. The expression on Taylor's face was fucking priceless when I mentioned Alex's name. You see, Taylor has this little crush on Alexis but she doesn't know that he's my brother. But she has this huge ass crush on him. She's even changing her name to Caniff. "Yes you get to finally see and meet her." I said to Taylor. His face lit up. I feel bad for what's going to happen in a bit..... Currently I'm kinda cuddling with Cameron and texting Luke. Cameron and I have always been best friends but not publicly. A few minutes later the boys finally come back and they all help me put stuff away. Of course I hid the naughty stuff from them! Y'all pervs! Haha jk love you!! So I told Luke what's going on them we left and headed to the tunnels. Once we got there, I tested Alex that we were there and she said that Calum will meet us at the front. "What are we doing here?" Taylor asked. "Are you going to kill us?!" cam asked. We busted up laughing. "No. This is where we are meeting Alex. Now Tay, her 'friend' Calum is here with her and he's meeting us up here. Don't do anything stupid okay?!" I said. "Ok I won't. But please promise me one thing?" he said. "Fine. What?" I asked. "Promise me that Alex and I will hopefully get close.." he said with hope in his eyes. "I can't promise you much but it might happen. Trust me." I said. So we got out and headed to where Calum was. I introduced them to cal then we started to head to where Alex was. Aaron had to go back to the hotel so we stopped by there before we went to the tunnels. (a/n: I've never been over seas to Australia so I'm just making stuff up.) I told the boys real quick why we were there and they, mostly Taylor, got terrified for Alex's life. We followed Calum to the spot and him and Luke wandered off. But we were watching them all warm up then the match started. Taylor was holding my hand and so was Cameron. To be honest., I was kinda feeling like a mother holding her kids hands so they won't run away. But oh well. 4 hours later, it was around 11:00 pm and the entire match was finnished. People started walking out the tunnels. We were looking around for a familiar face. I finally saw Alex so we walked over to her little area. I had the boys just chill behind the wardrobe divider for a bit. "Hey Alex" I said. She turned around and her face lit up. "Hey ash! I'm so happy to see you here!!" she said hugging me. We let go from the hug. "Nice match" I said. "Thanks" she said. "Yup." I said. It was so awkwArd right now. But I decided to lighten up the mood. "So my brother flew in today.." I said break8ng the awkward silence. "Brother? But Jake is already here..." she said clearly confused. "Yah well.... I got another brother.." I said. "Who?" she asked grAabbing her stuff. "Come here." I said grabbing her wrist and pulling her around to divider. Her jaw literally dropped when she saw them. "Alex. Is like for you to meet my half brother Taylor Caniff and my best friend Cameron Dallas." I said introducing them. "Guys this is Alexis. My roommate." "h-hi" Alex said making intense eye contact with Taylor. "Hi" Taylor said smiling. Cam and I looked at each other them at them then back to each other. "I think it's working." I wispered to cam. "Me too" he whispered back. Cameron and I eventually broke their staring contest and we left. Luke and Calum disapeared somewhere. Alex and Taylor were holding hands and walking out in front of us. Cam and I were holding hands as well. "You okay ash? You don't seem very happy anymore." cam said. "Sorry. Luke and I aren't getting along very well anymore." I said quietly. "I'm sorry ash. It'll get better. Trust me." he said. We walked around the corner and literally can't find anybody. "Where is everybody?!" I asked looking around. "I don't know. But your car is still here." cam said pointing to my car. Thank god Luke gave me the keys before he disappeared. We went to the car and got in. I turned on the car then my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it.
NEW MESSAGE FROM: Luke 😘
I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message and my heart literally broke into a million pieces. The message said:
From: Luke😘: hey ash. Your probably wandering where I disappeared to. Well, Calum and I left and went back to the house. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm sorry ash but I can't date you anymore. I'm sorry if I really hurt you but I think it's for the best right now. I promise sometime we will get back together but not right now. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me forever.
I started crying. "Are you okay ash?" cam asked checking on me. "No. Luke broke up with me." I said sobbing. "Im So sorry ash. Come here." he said holding his arms out. I gladly gave in and hugged him back. After a bit of hugging, we pulled away and I cleared my makeup while he read the messages. I could tell he was pissed. "Ash I guess since we are alone, 1. I'm sorry about what happened. 2. I need to tell you something really important." he said locking my phone and holding it for me. I had to get out of that area before the cops came around. "Sorry cam I had to get out of there before the cops came around." I explained driving to a little wooded area. Dont worry, im not going to kill him. I parked and noticed there were other people here as well. So I turned off the car and let him continue talking. "So what I was wanting to say was. Ashley mae, I know we've been best friends since ever. And I also know that you just got out of a relationship. But Ashley, you make me so flipping happy and I was just wanting to let you know that I have really strong feelings for you. I've had this huge crush on you since like ever." he said. "Aww cam. I'm so happy you feel this way about me too." I said super happy. We both smiled at each other then leaned in and started kissing. We pulled away for a bit. "Can I see my phone real quick?" I asked. He handed me my phone and I ublocked it and texted Luke back.
To: Luke
Your a fucking prick! Leave me alone. Don't even brother coming to our performance on Thursday. Thanks for hurting me.
I sent the message then cleared my apps and locked it. "Feel better now?" cam asked with a small smirk on his face. "I will here in a bit.." I said biting my lip. He looked confused then I climbed in the backseat. "Come join me." I said trying to get him back there with me. He eventually joined me. We started kissing again. This time full on make out sesion. I pulled awAy and crawled accross the passenger seat and opened the glove compartment. I pulled out a condom and closed it back. I crawled back and say on his lap and showed him the condom.he gave in and we started kissing again. Eventually, I unzipped his pants and pulled him out of his boxers. I opened the little package and put the condom on him. I unzipped my shorts and let them fall on the floorboard. He pulled down my thong and I helped get him in. Once he was in all the way, I started to thrust him. Basically I was doing the work right now.
________________
Alex pov
Taylor and I drove to the little spot where it's know for people to have sex and shit. But basically Taylor and I had sex in the back of my car. It was the best sex I've ever had. I just feel bad that I'm having sex with my best friends brother. I hope she doesn't hate me for this. After we had sex, we went back to my dorm and continued there.
______________
Ashley pov
After we both were done and caught our breath and stuff, we got dressed and drive back to the dorm. When we walked in, I was kinda pissed at what I was seeing right now. I turned on the light and yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" I practically screamed. They both pulled away immediately and at me terrified. "I'm so sorry Ashley. I didn't-" Alex tried to say bit I cut her off. "No stop. Look I knew this was going to happen sometime. But I just with it wasn't now." I said walking to my bed and sitting on the edge of it. Cameron came over and say by me and tried to calm me down a bit. "Ash we didn't mean to make you upset." Taylor said. "She upset cuz that stupid douche bag dumped her!" Cameron said. Both Alex and Taylor got super pissed. "I'm going to kill him!" Alex said beating Taylor at saying it.
___________________________
Here's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. What do you think is going to happen next? Keep tuned to find out!
-Marissa