Ashley part 2

Ashley P.O.V.
So Alex went to the mall and I just went back to our dorm room. I just walked in the room when my phone rang, 'ooh I think that I found myself a cheerleader , she's alw-' "hello?" I asked closing the door and sitting on my bed.
"Hey Ash you'll never guess who just ran into me" she said slightly annoyed. "Umm... I give up you're gonna have to tell me...."
"Those shit heads that made me spill my coffee earlier literally ran into me and didn't even offer to help me up."
"Are you fucking serious?!"
"No I'm totally kidding. Yes I'm fucking serious!!"
"Okay what did they say to you?"
"Nothing much really. I just told them to watch where they're fucking going and then uhh.... You know what never mind."
"Wait what happened? They didn't try to rape you did they?!"
"WHAT? NO! of course not! The Asian dude asked for my number but I didn't give it to him."
"Ooooohhhh someone's got a new boyfriend!!"
"Shut up Ash! He's not my boyfriend......... Yet......."
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! ALEX LIKES ASIAN BOY! ALEX LIKES ASIAN BOY!"
"DUDE, SHUT THE FUCK UP SOMEONES GONNA HEAR YOU!! Also remember my ex boyfriend from high school?"
"Luke? Yah what about him?"
"Well...... He's part of the boys that I'm talking about, he's a frat boy."
"Wait WHAT?!" At this point I was a bit furious and a bit sad too because I had a crush on Luke back in high school and now I'm a freshman in college I find out from my best friend that my 'crush' from high school is a fucking frat boy and party animal!!
"Look Ash, I know that you liked Luke back in high school but trust me he's a dick. He hasn't changed at all!"
"Are you sure bout that Alex?"
"100%"
"Whatever"
"K well hope you're ready"
"Ready for what?"
"The party silly"
"Ugh! I just got back to the room not even an hour ago and now I have to go out and buy another outfit."
"Sorry... Hey there's a clothing store literally across the street from the girls dorm rooms."
"Ugh fine I'll go get something nice to wear"
"Sexy"
"What"
"You need to wear something sexy"
"Why?"
"Well you see I uhh I kinda told a special someone that you would be wearing something sexy"
"Why did you have to tell them that??"
"Because they asked well at least Luke did"
"What exactly did he ask you??"
"They said, well Luke asked, 'hey is that cute girl with the green looking hair gonna be there with you?' And I was like do you mean Ashley? Why do you like her? Then he was like yah kinda. When he said this I may have gotten a little pissed and said then why the hell did you ask me out instead of her back in high school and I swear his eyes literally popped out of his head"
"Oh my god.. really?! He asked if I was gonna be there? And he said I was cute?!"
"Yes. Yes he did."
At this point I was practically fangirling lol.
"Fuck yes! Ok Imma run over there right now and get something cu- I mean sexy"
"That's my girl. Good luck finding something good enough to drive him insane lol I gotta go bye Felicia"
"Lol k bye and thanks"
And with that, we hung up, I freaked out a bit more, then got myself together, grabbed my fave purse my phone threw on some shoes then walked out the dorm building and across the street to the clothing store.
-in the store-
So I'm walking around the store looking for something cute, sexy, yet comfy, then I was just like 'you know what? Imma just go with something simple.' So I grabbed the perfect outfit. (A\N- the outfit above is what she picked out.) I bought the outfit and ran back to the dorm room. I was about to text Alex when I got to the room when the door opened and low and be hold, there's my bestie standing right there half naked leaning against the door way. "Bruh what the hell is wrong with you?!" I said as I pushed her back in the room chuckling along with her before closing the door. "Oh shut up and let me see your outfit." Alex says to me. I laugh and show her what I got. "I love it." She says before walking away to get herself ready. 
-time skip to party-
Alex and I are all dressed up and ready to go party with some hot guys. We got to the frat house and holy shit it was packed. There was music blasting through the house while some people danced. I turn to look at Alex only to realize she was no longer here. 'Oh well.' I thought to myself before joining in on a game of beer pong. 
_______________________________
Here u go sexies!! I threw in some conflicts but I guess this is good enough. Enjoy my partyers!! Lol
-mreamrea-