Stupid Boys

Some of the stuff she buys above ^

Alexis's pov:
"That was pretty harsh," Ashley said as we were walking away.
"Whatever," I say and roll my eyes, "I do what I want I'm punk rock!" Ashley laughs at my statement. "Whatever let's go we have a party to get ready for!" Ashley grabbed my hand saying goodbye to the other girls as we run off.  "I'm going to the mall." I tell Ashley as I grab my car keys. "Bye" she yells and I hop into my car. I park my car and walk into the mall. First stop Hottopic I say to myself.
I get to Hot topic and see some nirvana shirts so I buy some, I also get some short shorts, skirts and crop tops. I decided that I wanted to be a rebel so I died my hair blue and got gauges. As I was walking out of the salon I ran into someone. "What the hell!" I yell at the boys in front of me. "Sorry" one of them said. I looked up to see the same boys I ran into earlier. "Great, that's just great." I said while getting up. "Thanks for helping me up losers." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. I was just about to walk away when one of them grabbed my arm. "What?!" I say clearly annoyed looking at the boy. He starts to speak: "I'm sorry, my names Calum and I was hopping I could get your number." "I don't care who you are and no you can't have my number who do you think I am?" I say walking away from the idiots who spilled my coffee. 

A/N Hey my loves this is Katie again. Sorry for the short chapter I'm updating on my phone. Comment and show you love please 😘