Chapter 11

Alex above she smokes and drinks and swears a lot. She's also gonna start a punk band with Ashely and the rest of her friends

Alex pov:
"What the hell just happened?" I asked really confused, "last night he was telling me it wouldn't be that easy. That I was to good for him and now he can't keep his lips to himself.." "What do you mean your too good for him?" Ashley asked. "Oh last night at the party Calum and I were making out when he suddenly stopped and said it wouldn't be that easy and that I was too good for him.." "So that's what caused the change" "No!" I yelled, "I just wanted a new look that's it.." "Sure it is." Ashley said rolling her eyes. I glare at her and walk away. "In going tagging would you like to come?" I ask. "You're going what?!" Ashley yelled at me. "Tagging duh." "Fine but if we get arrested I blame you!" Ashley laughed. I smile and grab my keys. We walk out and Ashley flipped. "You got a Lamborghini!?" "Yea.." "When!?" "The same day I decided to change my look.. I also got a silver Porsche." "I'm jealous!" I laugh and tell Ashley to get in. After I finished my masterpiece Ashley looked amazed. "I didn't know you were an artist." She said. "Yea well I don't tell people about my hidden talents." "Hidden talents? As in multiple?" "Yea.." I started to say when we heard the police sirens. "Fuck!" I said grabbing my stuff as I started to run but it was to late. "Alex! Stop running!" The cop yelled. "Shit.." I said turning around putting my arms above my head as I walked to the cop car. "Damn do you have to be so harsh!" I yell as the cop slams me agains the car (not in a dirty way) yanking my hands behind my back and handcuffing me. He just rolled his eyes and started putting me into the cop car and I laughed. As we got to the station I got out and saw some of the guys were checking me out. "Take a picture it lasts longer!" I yelled as I was being pushed into the cell. "Alright you get one call." The officer tells me. I call Calum. "Hello?" Calum asks in a sexy morning voice. "Hey Calum.." "Alex?" "Yea it's me.." "What's up?" "Nothing much just at the police station.." "You're what?? How the hell did you you end up there?" "I went tagging with Ashley and I didn't run.." "Why'd you call me?" "I need someone to come bail me out.." "Ugh I'll be right there." "Thanks love." "No problem." The phone call ended and I went back to the cell. 20 minutes later Calum came to get me. He smirked at me as I walk out. "What!?" I yell. "Nothing you're just so badass." He says. I laugh and punch him in the arm. He takes me to get my car from where I left it. "Dam you have a Lamborghini?" He asked. "Hell ya I do sexy." "Well my little badass let's see what you can do with it." I smirk as I zoom around him he laughs and gets in his truck. "Wanna race?" He asks. "Sure. Why not?" I said revving my engine. We sped off and I totally won. "I won sugerplum." "Yeah yeah don't rub it in." "What's my reward?" "What do you want?" "How bout a kiss?" I ask walking up to him and putting my arms around his neck. I start sucking on his neck making him moan I smirk and move to his lips barely brushing my lips over his. He grabs my waist and pulls me in slamming his lips onto mine. His tongue asked for permission to enter which I denied. He slowly stared moving his hands down to my butt where he squeezed it making me gasp allowing his tongue entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance until eventually he won. "Jump," he said not breaking the kiss. If he thinks it's gonna be this easy to sleep with me he is dead wrong. I break the kiss and smirk at him. "I'll meet you at Starbucks Calum!" I say walking away making sure I swing my hips. "You're a fucking tease!" He yells and I laugh. Today has been a good day I thought and tomorrow will be even better I smirked to myself as I entered my dorm room. I locked the door behind me walked into the kitchen a d grab a bottle of vodka. I pour myself a couple of shots and then I put it away. I need a smoke I thought and I walked to the balcony. I pull out my cigarette and light it. I stay outside for a good 5 minutes before I put my cigarette out and walked back in. I decide to check Twitter. I notice a tweet from Calum and I laugh. His tweet was: "@calumhood two can play at this game." Game on Calum I thought before walking outside to meet Ashley at Starbucks.

A/N hey guys it's Katie. I hope this took an unexpected turn if not tell me how I can improve. Thanks loves