Chapter 18

Ashley pov

So when we got to the frat house, Luke helped me take the stuff out the car and take it in the house. Once we got settled and stuff, we walked in likes room. Just when I walked in I got a call.
-phone convo-
A- hello
T- hey
A- omg what up?
T- haha not much what bout you?
A- chilling with my boyfriend
T- boyfriend? Ash you just started college!
A- I know. But we started 2 months ago. So yeah.
T- oh. You didn't do anything inappropriate, did you?
A- haha haha
T- we'll talk bout it later.
A- Taylor, you knew this was gonna happen sometime. I mean I'm 19 turning 20 in a few months.
T- I know. Sorry just my brotherly instincts coming lol
A- haha yah
T- so parents week is soon right?
A- it actually just this week. Luke met mom n dad. N they hate him.
T- I would too
A- Taylor!
T- I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure he's a good kid.
A- he is.
T- that's good.
A- why did you bring up parents week?
T- oh nothing. I was just wandering
A- mhmm tell me now
T- okay so we're going on tour and our next stop is sydney, Australia. And we are staying there for a week!
A- awesome!! Where you guys scheduled to perform?
T- Opera house. But we r also going to the parents day thing.
A- omg. Really?
T- yeah
A- dude. Alex n I are performing. Well our band is...
T- you have a band?
A- yeah
T- cool
A- yeah
T- oh hey I gotta go. Bout to land.
A- wait... Your already here?!
T- yeah
A- fuck! Okay. I'll be at the airport in a bit...
T- you dont-
A- its fine. I have room for u n a couple more but that's all.
T- that's fine. Manager rented a car so..
A- ok. I'll see you in a bit
T- okay
A- bye
T- bye
-end phone convo-

"Who was that?" Luke asked. "My brother. Gotta go pick him up from the airport." I said. "Ok let's go." he said grabbing my keys and running out the door holding my hand. We got in the car and started to head to the airport. I started to tear up just a bit the closer we got. "What's wrong baby?" Luke asked grabbing my hand. "I literally haven't seen Taylor since he got famous. Same with Dylan but Taylor is closer to me than anybody." I said trying not to smudge my makeup. "You nervous?" he asked. "a bit yeah cuz I'm also meeting his new friends for the first time. Except for one of them." I said checking my phone. I got on Twitter and started a new tweet. '@ash_bae: my brother is coming to town and I'm literally crying right now!' I cleared my phone and locked it. Once we got to the airport, we parked as close as we can the rushed inside. I tested Taylor that we were there and he told us to meet him in baggage pick up area. So we rushed over there and waited. We waited for about 30 minutes then all the passengers from the plane started pouring out and grabbing their bags. We stood up and watched people go by. I saw a couple familiar faces. They grBbed there bags and I literally ran over to them. "Taylor!" I cried out hugging him. "Ashley!" he dropped his bags and hugged me back. We were both crying and hugging. "I missed you so much!" I said to him trying to calm down a bit. "I did too ash. I did too." he said. Luke came over. "Oh Taylor, this is my boyfriend Luke hemmings. Luke this is my brother Taylor Caniff." I introduced them both n they shook hands and said their hellos. "Come we need to go. Who do you want to take with us?" I asked Taylor. "Cameron for sure. And Uhm, Aaron." he said. "Okay. Go grab them and we'll go ahead and leave." I said. "Mkay. Yo cam Aaron cmon." Taylor said waving them over then grabbing his bags. "Sup?" cam said coming over with Aaron. "He this is Ashley and her boyfriend Luke. Their going to take us with them." Taylor said. "Ok" said Aaron. "Wait. Ashley? As in your half sister Ashley?" Cameron asked. "That's me" I said. "Omg it's nice to see you again!" he said hugging me. "You too man." I said, "so y'all ready?" I asked. "Yah" they all said in unison. So we headed out to the car and they put their stuff in the trunk. We got in the car and left. They were hungry so we stopped at Bang Street Food. Apparently, according to Luke, is one of the best eateries in town. So we stopped there and ate. I snapped a few selfies with them and posted them on snapchat then we ate our food. When we finished, we left and went to the dorm.
___________________________
Hey guys here's another part. I've been dying to write this one and I finally got to. Hope y'all enjoy it! Love ya! 😘
-Marissa