Chapter 28

Michael pov

So lots of fighting happened and im sure Ashley had sex and they even snuck out. No i didn't rat her out, im not a dick like Luke is. But i had to go back to the house to get ready for the party.
___________________
Calum pov

So Dylan bought killed Luke and i found out why when i went to bed. I ended up going to bed with alex, stop thinking stuff cuz i slept on her bean bag. We woke up and the boys and i ended up leaving to get ready for out party. Yes Alex i gonna be my date. No im not gonna try to do her, she has a boyfriend and im going to respect that. I honestly dont think it'll last any longer cuz ive seen how the long distance is killing her. Im just trying to be her friend.
____________________
Ashton pov

Drama. Thats all i have to say. These people just need to make up their damn minds.
____________________
Luke pov

We had a nice talk last night. I slept on the couch along with Ashton and Michael but Calum ended up sleeping in Alex's room. I think they're finally starting to be friends. Anyways, i noticed 2 people not here. They must be out catching up or something. I've been thinking a lot about Ashley telling me she's supposedly pregnant, i doubt it. Shes been on birth control the entire time. But anyways i stayed behind at the apartment cuz Alex didn't want to be alone. We talked and we actually had a bit in common.  She finally realized that her friend and brother weren't home so she called Ashley. She told me they were at the mall. I was out at on the balcony when i saw them pull in her normal parking spot. I hurried back in and went to the kitchen and decided to piss her off a bit by opening her bottle of whiskey and pouring up a glass. Soon i heard the door open and i freaked her out a bit. Ha. She saw me drinking her whiskey and she got pissed enough at ne that she slapped me. Hard. Dylan quickly came and dragged her back to her room. I finished what i had and went to Alex's room. We talked while she was showing me outfits for the party. I was helping her put on a necklace, she was still in her bra and panties, she turned around and i leaned in and kissed her. Next thing we heard Ashley yell at us and then she ran out of the apartment with Dylan. Worst mistake ever.
__________________
Dylan pov

So Ashley and i had a hot night. And we had a great day together. We walked around a bit and went shopping for a stupid frat party. But it was just great cuz we are actually together. But heres the thing, we were at the mall and i took her to different stores to get her stuff. I took her to Kay cuz i knew she would find the perfect pieces there. She ended finding a beautiful ring. She got a phone call so she slipped it off and stepped out of the store. While she was on the phone, i went ahead and bought the jewelry, even the ring. Its an engagement ring. We've been friends forever and we've even tried being together but didn't work out well because of my job. But the show is ending soon so i can or we can actually make this work. So i plan on proposing to her soon. But we got back to the apartment and all hell broke loose. He dick of an ex was still there and was drinking her whiskey so she slapped him so hard i bet you could here it on the other side of the world. But i quickly pulled her back in her room cuz she was about to kill him. We got ready for tonight and she went to check on Alex. She yelled then stormed off grabbing my arm and we are leaving without them. Shes very upset so i need to defiantly cheer her up tonight.
___________________
Alex pov

So i just chilled out today at the house and Luke stayed behind with me. We just talked all day. I talked to Taylor a bit. I love him but i feel like we're drifting apart. Long distance is killing me man. So i found out where my 2 favorite went and i told them to come back home cuz we needed to get ready. So they came home, there were words that i didnt care to listen to and next thing i know luke is in my room. Hes helping me pick out a dress stop getting ideas you perv. But i had him help me put on a necklace. Im in my bra and panties by the way. I turned around to thank him but he ended up kissing me. Then i heard Ashley yell at us then run away. Im such a bad friend oh my god.
__________________
Ashley pov

Everybody is being assholes right now. My bestfriend is betraying both me and my brother by kissing my ex. Taylor will for sure hear about this. But not right now, i want to focus on the event tonight. This will be my first party with Dylan. Im so excited!

_______________________________________________
Ooh girl the tea is boiling and spilling over.  But heres a quick update. Im starting to get really busy at my job and Katie is doing college online. So we are definitely gonna try to update in between everything. Enjoy Lovelies!