Chapter 25

Hey guys so before I get to writing the story I just wanted to say sorry I haven't been updating recently. I've just been super busy but I'm gonna try my best to update more. Love you. -Katie

Alex's pov
My phone rang waking me up. I looked around to see everyone else still asleep. I pick up my phone:
A: Hello
U: Alex..
A: What's up Matt?
M: I was just calling to remind you about your fight today.
A: Oh shit. I forgot. What time is it at??
M:1:30
A: K I'll be there. Bye Matt.
M: Bye A.

I hung up and looked at the time, 11:45, that gave me enough time to get showered and run to Starbucks. After showering and packing my fight clothes I grabbed my keys stopping to write a note to Ashley telling her I had business to attend to. I unlocked the door and headed to Starbucks. After ordering my breakfast I realized I didn't have my wallet with me and was about to walk away when someone behind me offered to pay. "Thank you" I say turning around only to be faced with Calum smirking at me. I sigh and walk over to a booth soon enough Calum joined me bring me my drink. I look at him and nod not really knowing what to say.

"Why did you do it?" Calum suddenly asks.
"Do what?" I ask looking very confused.
"Why did you kiss him..?"
I laugh, "We aren't together Calum. I can do whatever I want."
He sighs and looks down I feel my heart break but he started this. I push his chin up so that he's looking at my face before reminding him what he said to me at the party. "I'm too good remember?" I say before grabbing my shit and heading to my car. I look in the rear view mirror to make sure no ones following me and then head out to my match. I pull up to the arena and head inside.

"Hey A."
"Nice to see you again Alex."
"It's been too long Alex." I hear people say as I walk towards the lockers smiling. I'm wrapping my knuckles when I hear Matt scream I'm on in 10. I take that time to stretch and warm up. I hear my name called and I walk out studying the competition. She's about my size maybe a bit smaller, pretty, and moves around with grace. "The competition looks tough." I whispered to Matt. He shrugs and walks towards the microphone. After announcing our names and weight I heard the bell ring. She lunges towards me but I quickly dodge her and kick the back of her legs causing her to stumble but quickly recover. She looks at me, examining every inch of my body as if looking for a weak spot. She looks at my stomach and goes to punch me but I block her and she grabs my hair pulling me down towards her knee. I kick back and wrap my legs around her neck she lets go of my hair as she attempts to get my legs off of her but I quickly flip her over and throw her to the ground. I get up and dust my hands off before walking over to her. I watch as she struggles to get back up. "Finish her! Finish her!" The crowd yells and I look at her face I can tell she has more fight in her but she needs to take a breather so I give her my hand and help her up. "I'll let you catch your breath then we'll continue our fight." I say to her, she nods and thanks me. I walk over to Matt to grab a water bottle when he tells me I have a phone call. I pick up the phone and soon realize it's my parents. They go off on me about wasting my time with fighting and street racing. Then they compare me to my brother making me freak out and punch the wall. "Fuck. Shit. God damnit." I say to myself as I wrap my hands in bandages. The girl I'm fighting asks if I'm okay and I nod. She looks at me with a questioning look but shakes her head in defeat. The fight begins and we go at each other blocking her punch I quickly punch her in the nose making her stumble back before she punches me in the jaw. I stumble back and pause to spit the blood out of my mouth. She takes that opportunity to get closer to me but I run and flip over her making sure to land on my feet before turning to kick her in the back but she was already turned around looking at me so I kicked her in the face knocking her ass to the ground. Seeing as she was knocked out I did a victory cheer and circled the ring. After I head to the locker room to get cleaned up. "Good job." The girl I was fighting said to me as she walked in to shower. "You too." I say smiling. She nods then tells me her name is Madison. "Alex." I say shaking her hand. We talk a little more while she showers and I get dressed. Then I give her my number and head out to collect my winnings. "12,000" Matt says as he counts out the money. "Damn that's a lot, Madison must be pretty well knows if the pot was that high." I say before taking the money and walking off.
Before going back to the house I stop by the liquor store to replace all of the stuff I drank. I was looking for Smirnoff when I bumped into something hard causing me to fall on my ass. I look up and see Calum. Of course it just had to be him. I think to myself as I get up brushing my knees off. He just continues to stare at me causing me to get angry.
"What are you looking at assbutt!?" I yell causing him to stutter.
"Well if you're done staring at me I gotta go." I say grabbing the alcohol and making my way to the front to pay.
I put the alcohol in the car and drive home. When I got home I realized I had to quickly get ready and go to our competition. After the competition we went home and I had my brother come over. We went outside and I told him about the conversation I had with the parental units.
"I don't know why they keep comparing me to you!" I yelled.
"Hey calm down it's gonna be okay. They love you." Dylan said.
"Bullshit. They love you not me. I'm the fucked up one remember. I'm the one that went to rehab and the mental hospital. They've always been ashamed of me. Nothing I do is ever good enough for them." I say breaking down. Dylan doesn't say anything but grabs me and pulls me into a hug.
"You know what? Fuck them. You are amazing and if they can't see that then fuck it." He says to me after I stopped crying. I nod thanking him before heading inside. Taylor and I went to my room and feel asleep while cuddling and watching Teen Wolf. Dylan and Ash spent the night cuddling which left Cam all alone.
----------------------------------------------
Next day:
My phone started ringing causing me to wake up. I grumbled and reached for my phone not even bothering to check the caller id.
A: Hello
M: Alex?
A: Yea this is Alex who is this?
M: It's Madison.
A: Oh hey what's up?
M: I'm in a bit of trouble can you come get me from the police station?
A: Yea let me get ready and I'll be there.
M: Thank you. It means a lot.
A: Np. Bye
M: Bye.
After I hung up I rolled over shaking Taylor awake.
"I have to get ready and go to the police station. Do you wanna come?" I ask
"Yea.." he mumbles.
"K get up and get ready then." I say laughing. After showering I do my makeup and put my outfit on. (Outfit bottom corner)
"Tay, let's go!" I yelled grabbing my keys and heading out the door. We arrived at the police station and I say hello to all of them before heading to bail Madison out.
"Hey Jeff." I say to the officer.
"Oh hey Alex. What are you doing here?" He asks.
"I'm here to bail out Madison."
"Alright but bail is pretty high." He states.
"How much?"
"$4,000"
"Damn what did she do??" I ask while paying him.
"I'll let her tell you." He laughs before going to get her.
I thank him and we head out to the car. Once we were inside the car I turned to Madison telling her to spill. She tells me that her and her boyfriend had gotten in a fight and he started hitting her so she hit him back and stole his car to get away. He called the police and told them she had stolen the car and the cops came and picked her up after the car was found graffitied. I laugh and we drive back to my house.
"Get showered and changed." I say as we get inside. She nods as I hand her clothes and tell her where the bathroom is.

A/N this is part one of the chapter.