Chapter 13

Alex above ^

Alex's pov:
I'm tired of this good girl act. I've gotta show the real me. "Calum?" "Yea Alex.." "I want to start a band." "Haha." "I'm serious Calum!" "Oh.. Well if you want to you have to work hard." "Drive me to the mall right now!" "You okay Alex?" "Yes I am." Calum drives me to the mall and I go change my look again. Long blonde hair, dark makeup, grunge outfits more tattoos. I walk out and Calum looks at me confused. "Who are you?" He asks. "It's me Alex!" I exclaim. "Alex!? Damn.. You look different." "Well pretty boy this is me. Like me or don't but I don't care." I say and get in the car. He stays out for a minute before he gets in the car. I pull out a pack of cigarettes and take one out lighting it. "Can I have one?" Calum asks? "You smoke?" "Yea sometimes." "I guess." I say handing one to him and lighting it. The car ride was mostly silent after that until Calum stopped the car and turned to me. "Alex.. I need to tell you something.." "Okay what is it?" "Well.. I just wanted to say I am sorry for what I said at the party.. I really like you and I want to be closer with you.." "Awe Calum.. That's so.. Funny.. I'm not that easy to get hot stuff. You'll have to try hard (haha see what I did there haha no okay)." "If that's how you want this to be then that's how it's gonna be. Game on Alex." "Game on Calum." I said before getting out of the car. I walk into my dorm room to find Luke and Ashley making out on the couch. "Get a room!" I yell walking into the kitchen grabbing my bottle of vodka and going out on the balcony. I started drinking not really caring how much I consumed. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice that Ashley and Luke had come outside. "Alex... Alex!" Ashley yelled. "Huh what?" I asked. "You okay?" "Hell ya. I've never been better. I turned Calum down.." "What!?" Ashley and Luke yelled at the same time. "Yea.. I turned him down!" I yelled back. "Why?!" "Because I fucking felt like it God can I not make one damn decision without people freaking out!?" "I'm sorry but I thought you liked him?" "I do but I'm a rebel now. Things are different. It can't be that easy." "Okay.. I hope you know what your doing Alex." "Yea me too." I say drinking the last swig of alcohol. Damn I drank the whole bottle and I don't feel tipsy at all. Whatever. "I'm going out!" I yell grabbing my keys. I hope in my car and drive off. You see I'm a street fighter and a racer. I race cars. I arrive at the tunnel and Max (the guy that sets up the matches) tells me I'm fighting a guy and if I win I get $3,000. Okay I say and prepare myself to fight. As I walk out to face my opponent I realize I know him. It's my abusive ex boyfriend Nate. "Awe look at this." Nate says. "Are you ready to get your ass beat again Alexis?" "Shut the fuck up Nate. I'm gonna kick your ass. You're gonna wish you have never laid a hand on me." I said cracking my knuckles and my neck. "Get ready... Begin!" The announcer yells. Nate flings toward me, I easily dodge him. He goes to punch me and I grab his arm twisting it behind his back as I grab his head and slam it into my knee. I drop him and he gets up and spits blood. "You're gonna pay for that bitch!" He yells and I roll my eyes. He comes at me this time I front flip over him and land it. The crowd goes silent. I catch him by surprise and kick him in the face knocking a tooth out. He falls to the ground and I stand above him. "Goodnight Nate." I say as I punch him in the face. "And the winner is Alex!" The crowd goes wild and I collet my money and walk off. I get cleaned up and walk to my car. "Hey Alexis!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and there stands Nate. "I just wanted to say that your an amazing fighter and I'm sorry.." "I forgive you but if you hurt me again I will kill you." I tell him and he smile. "So would you like to go out for coffee sometime?" He asked. "Sure." I said "here's my number so you can text me." "Thanks Alexis! I promise I won't screw up this time." "No problem Nate. I have to go now. Text me!" I say getting into the car. I drive home and walk into my dorm. "Where have you been?!" Ashley yelled. "Out." I say simply walking to my room. I check my messages and see Nate texted me.
(N= Nate A= Alex)
N: Hey it's Nate ☺️
A: What's up?
N: Nm you
A: Same
N: Do you want to get coffee in a hour?
A: Sure! Where?
N: Starbucks
A: Okay see you there!
N: Sounds good.
A: See ya!
*End conversation*
I get ready to go. Putting on my makeup, gauges, clothes and sunglasses. "I'm going out!" I yell at Ashley and Luke. "Where are you going now?" Luke asks looking at me. "Why the hell do you look like that??" Ashley asks very confused. "Because I fucking feel like it okay? Now I have a date so if you to bitches are done I would like to leave." I yell as I grab my keys and walk out.

A/N Hey guys it's Katie sorry it took so long but here's the next chapter read it and enjoy bitches. Tell us if you have any ideas or problems! Love you all! ❤️