Chapter 25 part 2

A/N Madison from the last chapter is Madison Beer. If you don't like her I'm sorry but I do so you can leave. Thanks bye. ~~Katie 

Alex's pov: 

After Madison got out of the shower I gave her an outfit to wear and then I changed my clothes. When I was done I sat on my bed waiting for Madison. When she finally finished getting dressed I got my makeup out and did her makeup. 

A:"Looking good Mads"

M:"Thanks Alex, I'm so glad we became friends." 

A:"Me too." 

We laugh and walk out of my room to see all the boys and Ashley sitting on the couch. I look around and laugh. "What the fuck is going on here?" I ask glaring and Luke and his band mates. Ashley looks at me her face full of worry. "You should probably sit down Alex." Cam starts to say. I glare at him and look back to Ashley. "No tell me what the fuck is going on. Why is Luke and his shit band is here." I say venomously. Ashley flinches at the tone of my voice. I felt bad for a second but refused to show it. I looked at everyone and noticed none of them were looking me in the eyes. "Okay seriously someone tell me what's going on before I start breaking shit." I yell causing everyone in the room to go pale. I looked back at  Madison and she shrugs looking at me confused. I grab the closest thing to me, which happened to be a vase, and threw it against the wall causing it to shatter. Everyone flinches and Ashley finally looks up. "We think you have a problem." Ashley started. "A problem with what? Is this a fucking intervention?!" I exclaim. Taylor nods his head still refusing to look me in the eyes. "You've gotten out of control." Calum tells me. "Shut the fuck up Calum I don't remember asking for your opinion!" I yell. He flinches and turns to walk away only to be stopped by Ashley. "I asked him to come for support. Sit down Alex please." she says to me. I glare at her and grab Madison's hand getting ready to leave but Luke and Calum get in our way. "MOVE!" I scream at them. "No." Calum says smirking at me. "You better get out of our way before I punch that smirk off your face." I say causing him to frown. He moves allowing Madison and me to leave. When we get to my car I sigh "Sorry about that Mads." She looks at me and smiles "It's okay, it was unfair of them to gang up on you like that anyway." I chuckled and nodded unlocking the car. We drove away singing along to the music that was playing in my car. 

Madison and I had just arrived at Starbucks when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Ashley. I decided to ignore her and get coffee with Madison. I ordered a caramel macchiato and a sandwich while Madison ordered a cotton candy frap with a scone. We sat in the corner booth and talked about our lives. Turns out Madison and I had a lot in common. We both came from a nice wealthy family, we were both the screw up of that family, we both went to rehab, both of us were street racers and fighters. We were just about to leave when Ashley, Luke, Taylor, Calum and Cam show up. I put my head down to try to avoid looking at them. "What are you doing?" Madison laughs. "SHH" I say grabbing her arm dragging her down underneath the table. "Ashley and the boys are here." I whisper. She looks at me like I'm insane. "I don't want them to see me," I explain "Do you not remember what happened this morning?" She laughs and looks out. "I don't see them," She says "Wanna make a run for it?" I nod and she grabs my arm before sprinting out of Starbucks. "That was close." I say before looking at Madison who looks like she just saw a ghost. "What's wrong?" I ask her. She points at a spot in front of her I look and see the people we were trying to avoid in the first place. "Well shit.." I mumble before turning to face Ashley. "Can I help you?"

"I just want to talk Alex." She says taking a step towards me. I put my hand up to stop her from coming any closer, "Then talk." I say. She looks down at her feet then back up at me. "Please Alex you're my best friend and I don't want to loose you." I looked at her confused "What do you mean you don't want to loose me? Just because I'm making new friends doesn't mean you're not my best friend." She looked at me with tears in her eyes "I'm worried about you." I sigh "Why? Why the fuck is everyone so worried about me? I'm fine." 

A/N Hey guys its Katie, I know its been a long time since we updated the book but here's part 2 of chapter 25. Part 3 coming soon