Chapter 15 (part 2)

Ashley p.o.v.

AGAIN, SKIPPING THRU SOME PARTS CUZ IM TO LAZY TO WRITE IT ALL DOWN... BUT ENJOY BABES!!

So I hung out with Luke, made out, had some fun, and I spent the night at the frat house again.... And I'm so freaking happy that Luke didn't take me back to my dorm cuz I don't want to be around Alex right now....
I woke up, well, I was woken up by some good yet loud music. "Morning baby! You sleep well precious?" Luke asked from his desk then coming over to the bed and sat by me. I sat up and looked around, "y-yah. Why is there loud music playing? And this early in the morning?" I asked laying back down, then he pulled my head on his chest. "I don't even know. The boys thought they could think of some good vibes or whatever to help make your song good and give an awesome performance" he said whilst stroking my hair. "M'kay well I already have something planned for it" I said trying to go back to sleep, but failed. "K well let's get ready, I kinda have a perfect outfit for you" he said getting up carefully. "K. What'd you buy me?!" I asked shooting up all happy and stuff. "This" he said pulling out a cute outfit from his closet. (ABOVE) "OH MY PIZZA!!" I yelled getting out of bed running up to him, laughing. "What?! I heard pizza! Where's the mfing pizza?!" Michael yelled coming in the room. "No pizza here go away" I said pushing him out. "*whistles* dang! U look mighty fine this early in the morning" Mickey said smiling making me blush a bit. "Get out.. NOW!!" Luke yelled at him, throwing my outfit on the bed and pushing Miley out the room. "Fine. sorry. I'm- I just- I'm sorry, I guess I'm still a little hung over" he said standing in the doorway. "Yah obviously" I said rolling my eyes, walking over to Luke and getting all over him. "Plz leave before I freaking shank you!" Luke said putting his arm around me, grabbed my butt, then grabbed the door handle ready to slam it in Mikey's face. "Yah sorry, I'll go uhm just go down stairs when ur done to eat breakfast and well plan stuff for the day" Mikey said walking out. "K bye" Luke said closing the door. "Finally" I said letting go of Luke and jumping and landing on the bed, face down. Luke climbed on top of me then I kinda flipped him over and he landed on the bed next to me. We both started laughing. "K lets get ready" he said sitting up. "Can I sleep in at least one more hour?? Plz??" I begged grabbing his hand. "I wish but we need to beat everybody else to the music arts building and practice" he said and kissed my hand. "Fine" I said getting up. when I was in the bathroom getting ready, I felt a bit sick to my stomach but it went away. I finished getting ready and walked out, and just my luck cuz Luke came out of his room at the same time, "ready?" He asked taking my hand. "Yah" I said throwing my stuff in his room. He handed me my phone and I grabbed it putting it in my pocket. We walked down to the kitchen and sat at the island. I sat between Luke and Ashton. "So, about the song, what is it about?" Calum asked putting a plate of eggs and bacon down I front of me and Luke. "It's basically a breakup song but it's about love and stuff" Luke said eating his food. "Ahh okay. So who is it about tho?" Mikey asked. "Nobody. I'm just a normal college student that finally has her fist boyfriend aka Luke, writing lyrics and stuff for fun" I said taking a bite of my bacon. "Mkay. So how we gonna do this?" Cal asked. "Oh and we also came up with some beats for it to" Ashton said. "It's fine I have some in mind but I'd love to hear what you guys thought of" I said taking a drink of my coffee, I'm so thankful that one of the boys went to Starbucks and got my fave coffee!! "Okay we'll figure something out but how are we doing this? Are we going to meet u guys there or are we all going?" Calum asked. "You guys can meet us there. We have to make a quick stop on the way up there" Luke said taking a drink of his coffee and looking at me. What is he planning now? I don't wanna do anything else but just practice then go back to bed. "K we'll meet you there then" Ashton said. We all finished eating, Mikey picked up the stuff while Luke and I went up to his room. "Let's grab our things and get out of here quick" he said grabbing a bag and putting my clothes in it. "Where are we going babe?" I asked sitting on the bed and getting on my phone. "I have a surprise for you" he said smiling at me. "Yay" I blankly said still on Twitter. (YO SORRY I DONT HAVE TWITTER BUT I HAVE INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, FACEBOOK, ETC. LINKS IN BIO) (gonna use a random Twitter name, sorry if I took it, I don't have Twitter... Lol) (in this story the boys aren't even a band, just crazy college frat boys. So I'm gonna put down random Twitter names for them so sorry If I took urs....)