Chapter 18

Alexis' pov

RECAP:
I had just put my phone on the charger and opened my computer when my phone rang. I picked it up without bothering to look at who was calling.
-Phone Conversation-
A: Hello?
U: Alex...
A: Oh my god.....
U: Hey..
A: What the fuck?!
U: Alex please..
A: Don't please me you're a bitch. Don't act innocent and shit. You're a liar and you hated me.
U: Alex please we're your parents.
A: Bullshit. You never loved me it was always about Dylan
U: Alex..
A: That's what I thought
U: We're sorry...
A: Sorry doesn't cut it. I almost killed myself to get attention from you and it still didn't work. Goodbye Lisa.

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room. "I hate her" I yelled pulling my knees into my chest. I put my head down and cried. I didn't know why I was crying or how long I just knew I was crying. I wiped my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and frowned. My eyes were bloodshot and I looked like shit. I turned around and turned on the shower. When I was done showering I dried off and began to do my makeup. I began to pick out my clothes when my my phone rang.

Phone convo:
A: Hello?
U:  Hey Alex it's me I was just calling to remind you  about your match later today.
A: Thanks for reminding me
U: No problem see you later.
A: Bye

I looked at the time it was 11:30 my match wasn't until 4 so what to do until then I thought. I quickly texted Calum and asked if he wanted to go do something. Calum texted back telling me he'd be here soon. I scrolled through Twitter then decided to check my dms I had some messages from fans  but the ones that caught my eye were from people I didn't even know they knew me. I had some messages from Justin Bieber, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley and more. I looked at the message from Justin first. His said: I just watched your music videos and I think you're really good. Give me a call sometime at (fake number) 518-310-0021. I saved his number and quickly texted him saying it was me. I was about to read the message from Cameron but was interrupted by a knock at the door. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the door. Behind the door stood the one and only Calum Hood. I smiled and grabbed his hand dragging him with me towards the car. "Let's go to Starbucks" I say unlocking the car and getting in. He laughed and called me a total white chick before climbing into the passenger seat.